剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Look,
魔法这玩意
magic, you know,
讲求的就是两者互相的连接
it's all about connection, all right?
我用咒语来集中精神
Now, I use words to focus my mind.
你能想到些什么句子吗
Do you know any quotes?
最近一首烂歌♥一直在洗我脑
I mean, there's a stupid song stuck in my head.
行了 这就可以了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that'll do.
你说啥不重要
It's not about the words, per se.
关键就是要够集中
It's more about the intention.
记住 你现在能给他一个全新的机会
Now, remember, you're giving this kid an opportunity
一个能改变他生命的机会
that you never had, the chance at a normal life, all right?
你可以的
You can do this.
♪小宝贝 快入睡♪
♪Lullaby and good night♪
♪香香的玫瑰陪你安睡♪
♪Red roses bedight♪
♪百合花在你枕边♪
♪With lilies o'er spread♪
♪盖斯斯乖乖睡好♪
♪Is Gussies's wee bed♪
♪将你轻轻放下 快休息吧♪
♪Lay thee down now and rest♪
♪愿你有个好梦♪
♪♪May thy slumber be blessed♪
♪将你轻轻放下 快休息吧♪
♪Lay thee down now and rest♪
♪愿你有个好梦♪
♪Thy slumber be blessed♪
我去我去 怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, where's it going?
它去哪儿了 我都能感受到魔力了
Where's it going? I could feel it.
魔法就在这了
It was right here.
就在... 给我回来啊 混♥蛋♥魔法
It was right... you give me back my bloody magic!
约翰 - 给我回来啊
Hey, John. - Give me my magic.
别这样啊
Stop, John!
那个预言 预言说
The prophecy. The prophecy said.
是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
受之无愧者方可饮用泉水
Only the worthy may drink from the fountain.
你带着他躲起来吧
You take the boy and hide.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do, John?
唯有恶人才能战胜恶魔
Only a bastard could vanquish a monster.
快去
Go.
干了 克劳利大人
Bottoms up, Master Crowley.
神父康斯坦丁
Father Constantine.
泉水呢
Where is the Fountain?
别逼我再问一遍
I won't ask you again.
天啊
Dios mio.
约翰
John.
你们可以放心 罗里先生还没到临产期
I'm relieved to announce Mr. Rory is not in labor.
那他的头痛是怎么回事
Okay, so what about the pain in his head?
他脑袋里面有48个外星人蛋
Perfectly normal considering 48 Necrian eggs
那是很正常的现象
are rattling around Mr. Rory's skull.
48个
48?
够坚强的啊这些崽
Tough little guppies, aren't they?
虎父无犬子嘛
Yeah, but they get that from you.
它们的母亲才是坚强的那个
Their mom was tough.
我觉得凯拉要是知道你在照顾她的孩子
I'm sure Kayla would be really happy to know
她会很开心的
you're taking care of her babies.
是吗
She would?
嗯 这些孩子跟我一样 都需要一个父亲
Yeah, because they need you to survive just like I do.
我找回我的眼镜了 莎拉跟艾娃也回来了
Oh, I found my glasses and Sara and Ava are back
我们错过了啥
What'd we miss?
瞧瞧那些小小的触手
Look at their itty bitty tentacles.
噢 米克
Oh, Micky.
那是...
Are those...
我的崽
Mine.
约翰 刚刚那是怎么回事
John, what happened back there?
我看你喝了些东西
I saw you drink something.
一些花里胡哨的小玩意而已
Ah, it's just a nifty little trick
能暂时打败那些纳粹就够了
to stop a Nazi numptie from getting the better of us.
别担心德州小妹 我不会再用那玩意了
But don't worry, Texas. I won't be drinking it again.
说实话
Truth be told,
那东西可怕得很
it scared the living hell out of me.
确实 我也有同感
Good. I mean, me too.
等会
Look, wait.
我们还不知道里面什么情况
We don't know what we'll find in there.
费尔南多
Fernando.
叔叔
Tío.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
不是 你听我说 我们确实失败了
No, Spoons, listen, we failed, all right?
西班牙对费尔南多来说
Spain is... not gonna be safe
不可能是安全的 至少那段时间不是
for Fernando, not for a long time.
而我就跟我那老爷子一样
And I'm just as ineffectual
面对着法♥西♥斯♥的时候
as my dear old grandad
一点用都没有
fighting bloody fascism.
也不是啦
That's not true.
你也弄死了好几个纳粹走狗
You killed a lot of Franco's soldiers.
确实
Yeah, I did.
但他们也不全是坏人吧
And I bet at least one of them wasn't a bad bloke
所以 我的灵魂又堕落了
and once again, my soul is damned.
你这样一个厌恶教会的人
You know, for someone who hates church,
其实还挺像一个天主教♥徒♥的
you sound an awful lot like a Catholic.
为啥 就因为我内心
What, just because I'm like
充满愧疚 讨厌自己吗
full of guilt and self-loathing.
我妈以前常说
You know, my mama used to say...
算了
Never mind.
别啊 你妈说啥 跟我说啊
No, no, no, no, no. What about your mama? Tell me.
她常说
She used to say,
信念是我们唯一的救赎
We're saved by faith alone.
奇怪的是 我已经不记得她的模样了
It's funny, I've... I've forgotten her face,
但她说的这些话我都能记得清清楚楚
but I can still remember the sound of her voice.
我跟妈妈都被外星人绑了 但却只有我能够回来
We were both abducted, and only I returned.
我应该要像费尔南多那样
I-I should have been more like Fernando and...
不要那么轻易就放弃她
and refused to give up on her,
但我那股信念消失了
but... I lost faith.
阿普
Spoons,
你住在一艘时间飞船上
you live on a time ship.
你想做的事情还来及
It's never too late, love.
克劳利的画像在打呼噜吗
Is that painting of Crowley snoring?
醒醒啦 克劳利
Wakey, wakey, Crowley.
约翰
John.
为了能够重新拥有魔法 这都值得
To have magic back, Spooner, it's worth it.
值得我冒这个险
It's worth the risk.
别喝 不然我要告诉扎莉了
Don't do it. I'll tell Zari.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
你会上楼 然后睡一觉好的
You'll go upstairs and you'll sleep it off.
明天你就归队
Tomorrow you'll return to the Legends.
你会告诉大伙 我们成功了
You'll tell them we were successful.
你会告诉他们
You tell them,
我喝了至尊泉水
I drank from the Fountain of Imperium.
好的 约翰
Yes, John.
大明星 我猜你根本没找到泉水吧
My stars. I take it you didn't find the fountain.
你是不是...喝了药水啊
Are you... are you juicing, John?
出丑的可不是我 垃圾
Jokes on you, dickweed.
是吗
Is that so?
晚上好 男士们
Bonsoir, gentlemen.
东西带来了吗
You brought what I asked for?
拿走吧 他是你的了
Oh, and you can take him. He's yours.
约翰 你都干了啥
John, what have you done?
不 不要啊约翰
No. Please, John.
鬼知道她会把我灵魂卖♥♥给谁
You don't know who she'll trade my soul to.
你的灵魂可值不少
And what a lucrative trade it will be.
快把他拿走吧
Get him out of my sight, will ya?
下次再见
Until next time.
不 去死吧你
No. Damn you, John!
我话就放这 以后的一切痛苦与磨难
Remember all your trials and tribulations
都是你自己一手造成的
you only have yourself to blame.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表