剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
在这个时间点找不到他们
Huh, that is impossible at this time.
拜托 你可是吉迪恩 一切皆有可能啊
Come on. You're Gideon. Everything's possible.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我貌似定位不到地球了
I'm having trouble locking on to Earth.
这从来没发生过啊
Never seen that before.
我在找我那本写满夏日婚礼灵感的活页夹
I came looking for my summer wedding inspo binder,
但吉迪恩刚刚是不是说找不到地球了
but did Gideon just say we can't get back to Earth?
- 是的 - 这不妙啊
- Yeah. - This is bad.
不能让艾娃跟莎拉分隔两地啊
Ava cannot be marooned in the Temporal Zone away from Sara.
事情会变得很糟糕的
This could be triggering.
冷静点 深呼吸
Calm down. Just breathe.
你引开艾娃的注意
Keep Ava occupied.
我跟约翰会想办法的 对不
We'll figure something out, right, John?
那必须的
Oh, most assuredly.
好了 队员们
All right, team,
我们被困在宇宙的角落里面
we are stranded on the edge of the universe,
而唯一的出路就是要打败瓶子杀手
and the only way out is to beat the Pin Killers.
提问
Question.
说
Yes.
我从不打保龄球
I don't bowl.
俺也一样 不过能有多难
I don't either, but how hard can it be?
大概就是拿起个球
Pretty sure you just pick it on up,
然后滚它出去就好了
and then we just roll it on down.
好球啊 莎拉
Nice, Sara!
我还能说啥呢 看来我就是天赋型选手
Well, what can I say? Guess I'm a natural.
米克 看看你水平如何
Mick, let's see what you got.
来吧
All right.
拿好 一切都会好的 一切都会变好的
All right, it's gonna be good. It's gonna be great.
把手放进去就好....
Go, just right on... oh.
你喜欢那样拿也没事
Whatever feels natural.
慢慢来就好
Just nice and smooth.
好吧
Okay.
滚到隔壁去了 不过也能打到些瓶子 对吧
Wrong lane, but hey, you got some pins, right?
你要是把手套摘了 你就能打倒更多瓶
You know, if you lose the gloves, you'll drop more pins.
看好了
Watch and learn.
给你
Here you go.
好...吧
O... kay.
球道的落油是最经典的房♥屋型
Ah, we got a standard house oil pattern.
在球道上抹油减少磨檫 落油有多种形状 根据不同形选择不同的打法
摸上去有点冷 球道会相对滑一些
A bit chilly, so the lanes will be slick.
第16块地板有点凹下去了
We got a dip in the 16th board.
爽啊
Yeah!
你刚才搞哪出
What the hell was that?
我从13岁开始就研究保龄球了
I learned the art of bowling when I was 13.
打保龄让我没有误入歧途
Kept me out of trouble.
刚打球之前的那几步有幸运加成哦
The footwork concentrates my mojo.
那你得一直让幸运加成下去了 干得好啊
You keep that mojo concentrated. Nice moves.
阿斯特拉该你了 把鞋穿好上赛道
All right, Astra, lace them up. Let's go.
我不会把脚放进那双全是霉菌的鞋子里
I am not putting my feet in those fungus-filled shoes
我也不会把手指塞进全是霉菌的保龄球洞里
or my fingers in those fungus-filled holes.
那好吧 你可以坐在那张全是霉菌的
All right, then you can cheer us on
椅子上当个啦啦队
from that fungus-filled chair.
你这就不用她上场了
You're just gonna let her skip?
随她吧
Whatever she wants.
我有预感 就是这条了
I'm getting a good feeling about this one.
这也太美了
It is amazing.
就是它了 我确定了
This is the one. I'm sure of it.
虽然现在还不能让莎拉看到我的婚纱
Okay, well, I can't show Sara, obviously,
不过我可以告诉她我挑完了
but I can tell her that it's done.
- 吉迪恩... - 其实
- Gideon... - Actually,
你觉得肩膀的部分好吗
you're fine with the shoulders?
肩膀吗 不挺好的吗 怎么了
Um, the shoulders? Yeah, what's wrong with them?
没事没事 又不是我结婚
Nothing at all. It's your wedding.
你喜欢就行
As long as you're fine with it...
加里 有话就说
Gary, spit it out.
肩膀那里不是太素了吗 不够华丽
They're a little plain. They lack pizzazz.
是吗
Pizzazz?
好像是哦
Oh, yeah.
我这样一看 确实是很普通
Now that I look at them, they do seem really boring.
其实也没有很难看啦
Well, I mean, they're not that bad...
加里 我要怎么办
Gary, what am I gonna do?
我可不能穿着这么素的裙子去结婚
I... I can't get married in plain shoulders.
吉迪恩
Gideon...
我们要好好改良一下裙子
we're gonna need some alterations.
所以你的意思是 我们被困在这了
So you're saying we're stuck?
我找的每一个出口
Every time I plot an exit vector,
都通往不到地球
it fails to reach Earth.
我程序里的安全协议不允许我们进行
My safety protocols do not allow us
自杀式的空间跳跃 所以我们确实被困了
to attempt a doomed jump, so yes.
好吧
Right.
我能像约翰·亨利一样
Like John Henry, I will prevail
约翰·亨利 民间传说人物 据说能打赢机器成为最快挖掘隧♥道♥的人
找到机器找不到的地方
where the machine could not.
如何做
How?
我要强行把船弄到地球上
I will compel the ship to Earth.
哇哦 就算是你也未必可以做到吧
Whoa. Sounds big, even for you.
那我现在是充足了电 精力十分旺盛嘛
Yeah, well, I am feeling invigorated, squire.
你帮我把地球的四种元素收集起来
I need you to bring me the four elemental aspects of our world:
泥土 火焰 空气 水 听清楚了吗
earth, fire, air and water, all right?
收到
Got it.
你喝了至尊泉水之后
Hey, maybe your powers are growing stronger
魔力是不是增加了不少
since you drank from the Fountain of Imperium.
哦 泉水啊 没错
Oh, yeah, the fountain. That's right.
很好
Good.
快去准备材料吧小子
Well, uh, hop to it, Skippy.
最后一轮
Final frame.
红衣服的 游戏结束了
Redshirts, game over.
辣鸡 我们又赢了
Boom, another one bites the dust.
我们就是无敌
Pin Killers can't be stopped!
现在这归我了
Now you're mine.
你别这样 麦克
You don't have to do this, Mike.
你赢了 这还不够吗
You won. Isn't that enough?
那我告诉你 我赢了当然要拿战利品啊
Well, here's the thing. I do it for the trophies.
- 麦克 你就是个王八蛋 - 确实
- You're a bastard, Mike! - Yeah, well.
他们咋这么多保龄球
They have a lot of balls.
刚那些人就这样消失了
That whole team just vaporized into thin air.
是啊 那我猜
Yeah, and I'm guessing
要是我们输了 下场会跟他们一样吧
that's what's gonna happen to us if we lose too.
你们热好身了吗
I hope you warmed up,
我 全中小王子麦克 要跟你们打下一局了
because Mike the Strike says it's game time.
为了欣赏到地球上各处美景 很多时候我们只能抛下车子
Can't tell you how many trucks I've had to abandon
靠徒步到达目的地
in some of the most scenic places on Earth.
所以你们是露营爱好者咯
So you and Jeff are big campers, huh?
跟摇滚一样正确
Rock and roll.
当然了 摇滚一样正确
Right, of course. Rock and roll.
我能感受到你跟内特
I get the vibe that you and Nate
是异地恋啊
are doing the long-distance thing.
我们俩有给你那样的感受吗 不过确实 我们是异地
I didn't know we gave off that vibe, but yeah, we are.
要分隔那么远 你们都没问题?
And you two can handle the distance?
是的 洁米 我们没有问题
Yeah, Jamie, we can handle distance.
那你要是都是接受分隔两地了
Well, if you can stand to be apart,
是不是意味着你们俩也不需要在一起了
doesn't that just kind of prove you don't need to be together?
什么 不是
What? No, no.
如果我惹你生气了 那不好意思
I'm sorry if I touched a nerve.
那都是我从杂♥志♥上看来的
It's just, that's what all the magazines say.
我没有生气 我没事 我很好
You didn't touch a nerve. It's fine. I'm fine.
内特跟我都很好 我们的关系也很好
Nate and I are fine. Our relationship is fine.
我们给人的感受也很好 一切都好 谢谢关心
Our vibe is very fine. Everything is fine, yeah.
你们还好吗
Everything all right back there?
很好
Fine.
很摇滚啦
Rock and roll.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表