剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
And, uh, good news-- I've got my deck
坚强的美国女人游戏卡牌
of strong American women playing cards.
露丝·贝德·金斯伯格 多洛雷斯·韦尔塔
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Dolores Huerta,
雪莉·奇泽姆议员
Representative Shirley Chisholm.
那么多可以被困在一起的人
Of all the people to be stuck with.
那是 那是什么
What is-- what is that?
狗
Dog?
-一只很可爱的狗 -三个月亮
- A really cute dog. - Three moons.
三个月亮 我觉得可以接受
Three moons, yeah, I can get behind that,
但是一只狗 太奇怪了
but a dog, that's weird.
但是
But...
如果狗可以呼吸 也就是说我们可以呼吸
if the dog can breathe, that means we can breathe.
它还戴着围巾
And it's wearing a scarf!
好了 盖瑞 抵抗可爱的诱惑
Okay, Gary, resist the cuteness.
你以前被狗欺骗过
You've been fooled by dogs before.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去追那只狗
I'm gonna follow that dog.
今天这里挺忙啊 有什么特色菜吗
Pretty busy here today. Anything special going on?
这里总是很忙
Oh, it's always busy.
这里的汉堡可是天外之物
The burgers are out of this world.
那是什么
What's that?
龙灰
Dragon Ash.
是我的草药促智补品
It's my line of herbal nootropic supplements
用来提升脑力
designed to enhance brain power,
性感力 睡眠循环 精神...
sex appeal, sleep cycle, spirit--
看起来我可以多吃点薯条了
Sounds like more fries for me.
让我回想起了在汉堡牧人的时光
Takes me back to my days at Burger Herder.
那前臂上的酸痛
The satisfying ache in my forearm
翻转肉饼带来的满足感
from a day flipping patties.
当然了 那些肉饼是原生态
Of course, those patties were organic
健康品
and free range.
1955年代用的肉饼包含的成分
The meat they used in 1955 often contained ingredients
使其无法被定义为牛肉
which precluded it from being called beef.
我一直在想 老弟
You know, I've been thinking, bro.
咱们是时候分享一下这个传家宝了
It is time for us to start sharing the family heirloom.
好让你可以更快地吹干头发吗
So you can dry your hair faster?
哈哈 我可帮忙打败了神
Ha ha-- I helped defeat a god,
不管那个吓人的金发女士是什么
or whatever that scary blonde lady was.
我是正式的传奇了 我需要我的超级能力
I'm officially a Legend now. All I need is my super power.
给 我定了个排期表
Here, I made a schedule.
知道你有超能力
No one is more stoked
没人比我更高兴
than me to discover your powers,
-但是图腾选择了我 -不 是你偷走的
- but the totem chose me. - No, you literally stole it.
-有待探讨 -各位 各位 闭嘴
- Debatable. - Guys, guys, shut up.
我在工作呢
I'm working here.
喧嚣打闹 请响应
Please respond to a 415.
我有个想法
Ooh, I have an idea.
-你干什么 -配合一下
- What are you-- - Just go with it.
好吧 好
Okay, all right.
不好意思 警官 你好
Uh, pardon me, officers, hi.
我们是来度假的 我们就是好奇...
We're just here on vacation, and we were wondering--
圣贝纳迪诺有多安全
how safe is San Bernardino?
如同在家一般安全
Safe as houses.
没有纵火或是抢劫吗
So no arson or robbery?
或是什么恶心的肢解
Or any gruesome eviscerations?
萨尔的熟食有入室抢劫警报触发
There's a 459 -A in Sal's Deli.
-重复 入室抢劫警报 -给我张纸
- Repeat, 459A. - Pass me a napkin?
入室抢劫警报啊
A 459 -A?
-听起来很严重啊 -是的
- That sounds mighty serious. - Yes.
女士 如果你真的
Ma'am, if you wanna stick
想要多管闲事的话
your nose in someone's business,
我建议先从你这位朋友开始
I suggest you start with your friend.
现在 不好意思
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我需要再买♥♥点汉堡
I need another burger.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-你听到什么了吗 -我可以感受到它
- Did you hear something? - I can feel it.
-它很饿 -集中
- It's hungry. - Focus.
从什么方向传来的 亲爱的
Now, where's it coming from, love?
或许是那边
Maybe that way.
好吧 感觉更加强烈了
Okay, the feeling's getting stronger.
那服务员呢
Yeah, what about the waitress?
她有和盖瑞一样的眼镜
She has glasses like Gary.
你是说外星人穿着服务员的肉皮囊吗
You mean the alien in a waitress flesh suit?
斯普纳 等下
Spooner, wait--
好了 你到底是谁
All right, what are you really?
-她的伪装很好 -别别 等下
- Her disguise is good. - No, no, wait--
真对不起
I am so sorry.
我朋友以为你是个... 是别人
My friend thought you were an-- someone else.
对不起 怎么回事
I'm sorry. What happened?
-你的能力怎么了 -没怎么
- What's wrong with your powers? - Nothing.
我感觉到了 那东西就在附近
I felt it. Look, that thing is nearby.
-相信我 -找到外星人了
- Believe me. - Found the alien.
罗里 你偷了辆警车
Rory? You stole a cop car?
好吧 它在哪
Okay, where is it?
那个熟食店的抢劫警报
That 459-A at the deli
之后是屠宰店的入室抢劫
was followed up by a 415 at the butcher's
然后是当地商店肉食过道的袭击事件
and a 240 at the meat aisle of the local grocery.
熟食店的警报 商店的袭击
Alarm at the deli, assault at the groceries,
还有屠宰店的混乱
and disturbance at the butcher's.
这东西喜欢肉
This thing loves meat.
这一定就是大屠♥杀♥的开始
That must be how the massacre starts.
让我们在它尝到某一种肉之前
Well, let's find it before it gets a taste
找到它
for another kind of flesh.
各位 我们有了外星人的线索
Hey, guys, we have a lead on the alien.
我需要你们守在汉堡店
I need you to guard the burger joint.
我们有个饥饿的外星人
Turns out we have a very hungry alien
非常喜欢吃肉
with a taste for meat.
大爆♥炸♥汉堡
招聘中
已经在行动了 船长
Already on it, Captain.
-猜猜谁刚找到了暑期打工 -棒
- Guess who just got summer jobs. - Nice.
大爆♥炸♥汉堡
真高兴你们来应聘了
So glad you lot applied for the jobs.
生意越发兴隆
Business is boomin'.
我从没想到我还有机会
I never thought I'd get the chance
再次成为专业的操作员
to man the grill again professionally.
我期待看到大♥师♥的工作状态
I'm excited to see the master at work.
汉堡兄弟
Burger buddies.
40点5码 对吗
Size nine, right?
38点5 并且我可不♥穿♥这鞋
7 1/2, and I am not wearing those.
你说得对
You're right.
我们外边可以用到个帅哥
We could use a handsome man out there.
-是你 -我
- It's you. - Me?
-是 -不是吧 好
- Yeah. - No--okay.
咱们去上轮
Let's get you on wheels.
看起来是时候教你
Looks like it's time to teach you
汉堡之道了
the ways of the burger.
去见见肉们吧
Let's go meet the meats.
我怎么沦落到此
How did I get here?
你没有什么外星超能力
Don't you have any alien super powers
来找狗吗 超级嗅觉或是回声定位
that can find a dog? Super smell or echolocation?
我不是那种外星人
I'm not that kind of alien. -
我和你没什么大区别
I'm not that different from you, really.
碳基生物 多了点触手
Carbon based, a few more tentacles.
-是 你还吃人 -我来自野蛮的星球
- Yeah, and you eat people. - I come from a savage planet.
它们把杀人当运动 吃自己同胞
They killed for sport, ate their own.
它们对口腔健康的概念一无所知
The concept of oral hygiene was completely unknown.
而且我和凯拉与其说是订婚
And I wasn't so much engaged to Kayla
不如说是被卖♥♥给她 然后我被送到地球
as traded to her, and then I was sent to Earth
去找你
to find you.
从没想到过这种地方会存在
Never imagined a place like that could exist.
生日派对 玫瑰水
Birthday parties. Rose water.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表