剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你们这群美♥国♥佬♥ 总是把自己当靶子
You know, you Yanks, you're always behind the 8-ball.
我是黑暗艺术的大♥师♥ 兄弟
I'm a master of the Dark Arts, mate.
我叫约翰·C
Name's Johnny C.
扎莉的男朋友
Uh, Zari's boyfriend.
没错
Yep.
和拉斯维加斯的魔术演员约会
Dating some Vegas act
没法神奇地让你恢复昔日辉煌的 扎莉
isn't gonna abracadabra your relevancy back, Zari.
你完了
You're over.
你就不该解除婚约
You should have never cancelled...
-[咒语] -现在 我是顶流
- Ignis! - Now I'm on top--
帮忙 救命
Ah. Help, help, help.
帮帮我 帮帮我 快点
Ah, help me, help me! Come on!
不 不 那是我"钱多多"牌的伏特加
No, no, no, no, no, no! My S'more Money brand vodka!
那可是是助燃的
That's an accelerant!
让开
Get out of my way.
我明白成为名人的魅力了
Well, I see the appeal of this celebrity thing.
Z家族 大家好
Hey, Z-Nation,
我是你的女孩扎莉·塔拉齐
it's your girl Zari Tarazi.
我一直在做一件绝密的事情
So I have been working on something super top-secret,
就是这个
and here it is.
我就是外卡选手
I'm the Wild Card.
没错
That's right.
龙女在这里
The Dragon Girl is here,
宣布参加《打王座》
to claim... "Da Throne."
《打王座》
《打王座》的最新选手
"Da Throne"'s latest Wild Card,
外卡选手
超级巨星扎莉·塔拉齐
superstar Zari Tarazi,
扎莉·塔拉齐
她要对战的是双胞胎姐妹 她们将会全力以赴
is facing off against the sisters who can shred
霓虹刺♥激♥
以夺得进入决赛
for the chance to compete against
和金坷垃选手一决高下的机会
our golden buzzer winner in the finals.
纳克斯奎黎恩大王
参赛选手
人人都想赢
Everybody wants it,
但不是人人都有
but not everyone has what it takes to win
"打下王座"的本事
"Da Throne."
《打王座》
朋友们 敌人们 以及中立者们
Friends, foes, and neithers,
半决赛现在开始
the semifinals are here.
今晚 将有一名参赛者离开
Tonight, one contestant will be sent packing,
所以我希望大家都能好运
so I hope they've brought their good Louis.
谁将是赢家
Who will it be?
好 那么
Okay, so how exactly
扎莉钻进这个马戏圈子里
is Zari throwing her head in the ring in this circus
究竟怎么才能阻止外星人入侵呢
supposed to put the kibosh on alien invasion?
我们就像瑞士军刀一样
Uh, we're kind of a Swiss Army knife operation.
每个传奇都有自己的特长
Every Legend has a utility.
所以当你有一个来自未来的网红时
So when you've got a social influencer
那就利用她的专长
from the future, you go with it,
然后希望三面手
and you hope that being a triple threat
依然很厉害
is still a thing.
看来你很会管理团队
Looks like you know how to handle your team.
除了罗里
Except Rory.
是啊 他是特殊案例
Yeah, well, he's a special case.
是啊 我在家一直在和这种人打交道
Yeah, back home, dealt with guys like him all the time.
你让他们一寸 他们就会拿走你的卡车
You give them an inch, they'll take your truck,
夺走你的童贞
and your virginity.
《打王座》
接下来 我们有请这对双胞胎
Next up, we've got the twins
她们让韩国流行音乐倍增热辣
who've made K-Pop twice as hot,
她们要对阵的是本轮的外卡选手
versus this round's Wild Card,
国王的前任 扎莉·塔拉齐
and Da King's ex, Zari Tarazi.
战况一定非常热辣
It's sure to be spicy.
你好
Bonjour
*欧元 美元 英镑 日元*
*Euros, dollars, pounds, yen*
*走到哪玩到哪*
*Everywhere I go, ballin'*
*狗仔队追着我*
*Paparazzi all on me*
*在意大利疯狂购物*
*Shopping spree in Italy*
*红地毯 世界首演*
*Red carpet, world premier*
光鲜奢华 备受瞩目
So glamourous, they love to stare
*你好 幸会*
*Merci beaucoup, enchante*
*炫耀我的卡地亚手表*
*Stuntin' in my Cartier*
*你好 幸会*
*Merci beaucoup, enchante*
*美艳动人 完美无瑕*
*Beat face, flawless*
*钞票如尼罗河流水*
*Cash flow like the River Nile*
*女王 女王 女王 女王 女王*
*Queen, queen, queen, queen, queen.*
*杂♥志♥封面*
*Cover story every magazine
*女王 女王 女王*
*Queen, queen, queen,
*你好 幸会*
*Merci beaucoup, enchante
*炫耀我的卡地亚手表*
*Stuntin' in my Cartier
*你好 幸会*
*Merci beaucoup, enchante*
*晚上好*
*Bon soir.*
那演出带来了戏剧性
That gave me drama.
带来了生命
That gave me life.
我们来看看结果吧
Now, let's get into the results.
霓虹刺♥激♥
扎莉·塔拉齐
扎莉·塔拉齐
优胜者
太好了
Yes!
龙女一飞冲天
The Dragon Girl took to the skies,
扎莉·塔拉齐
进入决赛
and into the finals.
看来我们知道谁是最厉害的了
Guess we know who's the baddest of the bunch.
这拯救世界的方式真奇特
That's a hell of a way to save the world.
等等
Hold.
艾娃
Ava?
没事的 莎拉
It's all right, Sara--
你现在可以出来了
y-you can come out now.
抱歉 事情有点不受控制
Sorry, things got a little... out of hand.
你知道当你
You know how it is when you,
有段时间没吃过骨髓会怎样的 对吧
haven't had bone marrow in a while, right?
莎拉
S-Sara?
夏普局长
Director Sharpe?
整个星球都是艾娃的克隆体
A planet full of Ava clones?
不要
No!
为什么你这么好吃
Why did you taste so good?
Z 你曾是收视金童
Z, you were ratings gold,
但是那些票数太过接近了
but those votes were a little too close for comfort.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
只需要我的下一场演出更大更引人注目
My next performance just needs to be bigger and splashier.
那些直播采访真的能影响观众
You know, those on-air interviews can really sway an audience,
《打王座》的观众很吃爱情故事那一套
and "Da Throne" viewers are suckers for a good love story.
我的天啊
My God.
他需要换一个新形象
He'll need a new look.
不用了 谢谢 亲爱的
Yeah, no. Thanks, love.
我只有这一个形象
I only have the one.
这需要一点时间和大量的合作
It'll take a little time and a lot of cooperation,
但我可以搞得定
but I can work with this.
你的性吸引力白白浪费了
Your sex appeal is totally going to waste.
我们要弄一弄你的头发
We have to do something about that hair.
姑娘 这发型太糟了
Girl, it's a mess.
不 你们不能碰我的头发
No, you're not touching my hair.
我不是在说笑 这是我最喜欢的外套
I'm not being funny-- listen, this is my favorite jacket--
你们不能让我脱掉
You don't take that away...
妈妈
手♥机♥来电
妈妈
来电拒接
女士 你不能...
Ma'am, you cannot...
我只是...
I just...
妈妈
Mama?
我在电视上看到你了
I saw you on TV,
我想 如果我女儿参加我最喜欢的节目
and I thought, "Surely, my daughter would tell me
她肯定会告诉我的
if she was competing on my favorite show."
他们临时通知我的
It was sort of a last-minute thing.
你在和街头魔术师交往吗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表