剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
The alien communicator in your head,
我们需要用它去找到我们的朋友
we need you to use it to find our friend.
所以你们的计划不光是闯入我的地盘
So y'all's plan was not only to break onto my property,
还想绑♥架♥我
but to kidnap me?
我们本来是要请求你的 实际上 现在也是
We were gonna ask. In fact, we still are.
什么
What?
你可以跟我们走一趟吗
Will you come with us?
跟你们走
Come with you?
你们可走不了
Oh, but you ain't going.
请快一点
Please hurry.
她开始比划她的刀了
She's getting real friendly with her knife.
你在跟谁说话
Who you talking to?
他有精神分♥裂♥症
He's a schizophrenic.
-他总跟自己说话 -是真的
- He talks to himself. - It's true.
紧张的时候就会这样
It's a nervous tick actually.
能 能不能
Uh--could--could--hey.
等一下
Wait. Hey, hey, hey--hey.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait. Hey, hey!
不
No!
贝哈德 发生什么了
Behrad? What's happening?
宇宙把他的通讯器扯出来了
the universe ripped his comms out.
夏普船长 我定位了他们的位置
Captain Sharpe, I've pinpointed their location.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
今天我不能再失去任何传奇了
I'm not losing any more Legends today.
吉迪恩 把飞船开去那个位置
Gideon, take the ship to that location.
一艘飞船
A ship?
内特 你和我一起
Nate, you're with me.
等等 为什么我说话有回声
Wait, hang on. Why is my voice echoing?
她黑进我的通讯器了
She hacked my comms.
她可以听见你说的一切
She can hear everything you're saying.
凭那个就想对抗乘波号♥
That thing against the Waverider?
真不赖啊 史普纳
Touché, Spooner.
请别再射击我的飞船了
Please stop shooting my ship.
别再往前走了
Don't come any closer.
我不会再让你们绑♥架♥我了
I ain't gon' let y'all abduct me again.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
你是那么想的吗 你以为我们是外星人吗
That's what you think this is? You think we're aliens?
-不然你们还能是什么 -不 不 不
- The hell else could you be? - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
-我们是时间旅行者 -时间旅行者
- We're time travelers. - Time travelers?
没错 那是我们的时间飞船
Yes! That's our time ship.
同时也是宇宙飞船 但这不是重点
Which is also a spaceship, but that's beside the point.
听着 很抱歉我们擅自闯入你的地盘
Look, I'm sorry that we trespassed, okay?
这是不对的
It was wrong.
但是...
But--
我们走投无路了
We're desperate.
听着
Listen.
昨晚我爱的女人被外星人绑♥架♥了
The woman I love was abducted by aliens last night.
而且我刚得知她本来打算向我求婚
And I just found that she's gonna propose to me.
如果你能找到她
I will do anything
我愿意做任何事
if you can find her.
能请你帮帮我吗
Will you please help me?
正是外星人会说的话
Exactly what an alien would say.
只要...
Just--
现在我可以把这地方烧了吗
Now can I burn this place down?
我们能把计划再捋一遍吗
Can we go over the plan one more time?
因为这仍有些感觉像自杀
Because it still feels slightly suicidal.
我们现在的燃料不足以
Well, we don't have enough fuel
掉头回家了 对吗
to turn around and go home, right?
所以我们征用飞船
So we commandeer the ship.
从凯拉 我的那位恶毒 暴♥力♥
From Kayla, my vicious, violent,
而且非常记仇的老板那强取
and very vindictive boss.
接着我们打开虫洞到达地球的时光穿梭区
Then we open a wormhole back to Earth's temporal zone.
宇宙时间中一个不稳定的裂痕
An unstable rip in spacetime itself.
然后我们开着飞船穿过它
And then we fly the ship through it.
依靠着我们消耗巨大能量
On whatever fumes remain
打开虫洞后
after we burn everything
仅存的燃料
opening the wormhole.
没错 我们最好赶紧行动
Well then, we better get moving.
当务之急 你需要快点甩开你老板
First things, you gotta go get rid of your boss.
对 好吧
Right. Okay.
只能如此了
Here goes nothing.
盖瑞 你的眼镜
Gary, your glasses.
好吧 看来得来硬的了
All right. Guess we'll do it this way.
好了 虫洞时间
Okay. Wormhole time.
早安 美人
Morning, sunshine.
局势可能逆转了
Tables may have turned,
但我不会乖乖束手就擒的
but I ain't going down without a fight.
-我们不会伤害你的 -看
- We're not gonna hurt you. - Look.
我到底在哪
Where the hell am I?
就像艾娃之前说的 我们是时空旅行者
Like Ava said before, we're time travelers.
-这是我们的时间飞船 -承认吧
- This is our time ship. - Admit it.
你们态度好只是为了让我帮你们找你们的朋友
You're only being nice so I'll help you find your friend.
完全正确
100%. Yes.
就算我想帮你们 我也无能为力
Even if I wanted to help y'all, I can't.
为什么
Why not?
我脑子里这个东西像个天线一样
This thing in my head is like an antenna.
如果我传信♥号♥♥给你们的朋友
If I send a signal to your friend,
安装这东西的外星人就能找到我
the aliens who put it there could find me.
听着 我们的技术
Look, we have the technology
能够取出你脑袋里的东西
to remove whatever's in your head
前提 前提是你帮我们找到莎拉
if--if you help us find Sara.
我的信♥号♥♥要怎么定位她
How is my signal gonna locate her?
不需要定位
It doesn't have to.
我们的朋友会将信♥号♥♥引向
Our friend will direct it
和她在一起的外星人
to the aliens that she's with.
如果你觉得我们很奇怪
If you think we're weird,
等着见约翰吧
wait till you meet John.
那么我发送信♥号♥♥ 和这个外星男连接
So I send out my signal and connect to this alien guy.
他叫盖瑞
His name is Gary.
-他是一个叫盖瑞的外星人 -盖瑞·格林
- He's an alien named Gary? - Gary Green.
格林 对 加个姓氏一切就说得通了
Green. Yeah, now it makes sense.
一旦你们连接好 我就踏入魔印中
Once you make the connection, I'll step into that Sigil
接着将我自己星形投影
then Astral Project myself
到盖瑞的位置
to Gary's location.
-然后我就去找莎拉 -好吧
- And then I'll look for Sara. - Right.
我要怎么和这个
And how do I connect
素未谋面的盖瑞外星人连接
to this Gary alien who I've never met?
你要喝一杯药水
You'll drink a potion of sorts.
为你奉上一杯美味奶昔
One delish smoothie coming at you.
-好运 -克劳利的咒语需要你
- Good luck. - Crowley's spell requires you
喝下盖瑞的某件东西
to ingest something of Gary's.
我们只剩这蛹壳了
The chrysalis is all we've got.
-认真的吗 -不 她不会...
- Seriously? - No, she's not gonna--
这件事越快搞定
The sooner this is over,
就可以越快去除我脑袋里这东西
the sooner this thing's out of my head.
我希望这有用
But I hope it works.
干杯
Salud.
天啊
Oh, God.
她喝下去了
She did it.
有点重口味
Kinda tangy.
那么 准备好了吗
All right, um, ready?
是的 我被绑♥架♥后 就开始戴锡箔纸帽
Yeah, after my abduction, I started wearing tinfoil hats.
它能阻断我能获取的所有外星信♥号♥♥
It blocked any alien signals I could pick up.
妙啊 好了
Nifty. Right.
好戏开场了
On with the show.
我能感受到他
I can feel him.
我找到那个外星人了
I found the alien.
比我想得还呆头呆脑
A lot dweebier than I thought.
-该死 克劳利是对的 -我可以感觉到他
- Bloody Crowley was right. - I can sense him.
他很紧张 而且想来地球
He's worried and wants to come down to Earth.
看起来他在尝试帮助莎拉
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表