剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
叱咤风云的女王变成了无助的公主
A powerful queen has become a helpless princess,
地狱损失了一员大将
and Hell is lesser for it.
真是五十步笑百步
Look who's talking.
大名鼎鼎的巫师 撒旦教♥徒♥ 狂热异教♥徒♥
A renowned warlock, Satanist, and alien enthusiast
困在画里
trapped in a portrait.
说得对 女士
Touché, my lady.
那个混♥蛋♥约翰·康斯坦丁把我从地狱召唤来
That scoundrel John Constantine summoned me from Hell
获悉我的秘密
to learn my secrets,
等他知晓之后
and when he was done with me,
他把我驱逐到这幅该死的画里
he banished me into this blasted painting
扔进这个垃圾堆里
and tossed me into this rubbish heap.
听起来像是他会做的事
Yeah, that sounds about right.
约翰要我保证像正常人一样
John made me promise to give living
坦诚地生活
like a normal human being an honest go,
但是他没告诉我这上边生活有多艰难
but he did not prepare me for how hard it would be up here.
这栋房♥子快塌了 我身无分文
This house is falling apart. I am completely broke.
我完全不知道怎么解决这些问题
I don't know how to fix any of it.
康斯坦丁大♥师♥把我们俩弄成废人了对吧
Master Constantine has neutered us both, hasn't he?
但是你的困境要改变很容易
But your predicament is easily rectified.
一句简单的咒语就能让你
A simple set of spells will give you the power
改变这里的一切
to change things around here.
如果你想的话 我可以教你
I can teach you how, if you'd like.
你是要教我魔法吗
You're offering to teach me magic?
那将是我最大的荣幸
It would be my greatest honor.
声名狼藉的莎拉·兰斯
The infamous Sara Lance.
我等了你很久
I've been waiting a long time for you.
你一定就是幕后那位无所不能的太空领主
So you must be the all-powerful space lord behind all this.
你把我说得像是个大恶人似的
When you put it that way, I sound like a super-villain.
真是扫兴 完全不适合我的节奏
Such a bummer. Not at all my speed.
但是我等你很久了 莎拉
But I have been waiting a long time to meet you, Sara.
我可以叫你莎拉吗
Is it okay if I call you that?
我感觉认识了你一辈子
I feel like I've known you my whole life,
感觉我们像是老朋友 相处和睦
like we're old friends, simpatico,
步调一致
dancing to the same drummer.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我叫主教
My name is Bishop,
但那其实没有任何含义对吧
but that means literally nothing, right?
你没听过我的名字
You've never heard of me.
也不知道这名字的背后故事 但是
There's no context for that label whatsoever, but...
我是你的什么人
Who am I to you?
你被扎贡龙蛰到了
You were stung by a Zaguron.
它的毒液几乎要到达你的心脏了
Its venom has almost reached your heart.
还有十秒左右的时间你就会死了
You've got about ten seconds before it's lights out.
你大老远白跑一趟了
You'll have come all this way for nothing,
并将会毫不知情地死去
and you'll die with no answers as to why.
所以我是你的谁
So... Who am I to you?
我是那个要拯救全人类的人
I'm the man who's going to save all of humanity,
从你和这剂解药开始
starting with you and this antidote.
五 四 三
Five, four, three...
*送给你 送给你*
*To you, to you*
*送给这个浩瀚的宇宙*
*And to this great big universe*
*我们一直盘旋*
*We're spiraling through......*
不不 别挣扎
No, no, don't struggle.
你的肌肉需要时间去适应
Your muscles need time to adjust.
这是什么
What is this stuff?
恢复你器官元气的药物
Medicine to vitalize your organs.
过程很辛苦
The transition can be tough.
主教救了你
Bishop saved your life.
我不要他任何东西
I don't want anything from him.
放开我
Get me out of here.
我们的病人今早如何 艾娃护士
How's our patient this morning, Nurse Ava?
很生气 在计算杀掉你的不同方法
Pissed off and calculating the different ways she can kill you.
-变回她自己了 -好极了
- Back to her old self. - Perfect.
我已经为她准备好介绍了
I've got the presentation all ready for her.
放开我
Let me go.
但是你还没看到宣传呢
But you haven't even seen the pitch yet.
影音艾娃弄了好几天
A/V Ava worked on it for days.
如果你不看一眼 她会崩溃的
She'll be crushed if you don't give it even just a little peek.
我们的星球完美无瑕
Our planet was perfection.
这里有碳基生命体与自然以及彼此间
It had everything carbon-based life-forms needed
和谐共存所需要的一切
to coexist in harmony with nature and each other,
但是人类并不满意于此
but humanity would not be satisfied.
人类的贪婪摧毁了地球和地球上所有的生物
Human greed destroyed Earth and all who lived there.
所有人都死了
Everyone perished,
除了一个人
except for one man...
我
Me.
作为生物工程的先驱
As a pioneer in bio-engineering,
艾娃公♥司♥创始人
the founder of A.V.A. Corp.,
以及艾娃克隆人的设计创造者
and the designer-creator of the AVA clone,
只有我有知识和方法
I alone have the knowledge
让人类在星球上重新开始
and means to restart humanity in the stars!
地球的问题不是其有限的资源
The problem with Earth wasn't its finite resources.
而是人类
The problem was man,
所以我要创造新的人类
which is why I am creating a new version of mankind,
他们的身体可以承受我们新家的
one with a body that can withstand the harsh conditions
恶劣环境
of our new home
他们的心灵可以适应任何环境并茁壮成长
and with a spirit to adapt and thrive under any circumstance.
这个烂计划
That is a terrible plan.
你不能为了拯救人类
You can't save humanity by creating a bunch
创造一堆阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特那样的怪物出来
of monster people like Amelia Earhart.
没人一下子就能解决问题的好吗
No one gets it right out of the gate, okay?
不过我研发了能够通过加入外星种族基因
But I have perfected a process of enhancing human capabilities
来完善提高人类能力的工程
by adding extraterrestrial DNA.
我只是需要原材料来执行
I just needed the raw materials to work with.
原来那些舱里的就是这些东西
That was what was in those other pods,
所以你绑♥架♥了我
and that's why you kidnapped me,
让我变成你的原材料吗
to be raw material?
既然是这样的话 那就来吧
Well, if that's the case, then here you go.
我给了你原材料 现在送我回家
There's your raw material. Now take me home.
别这样小看你自己 亲爱的
Eugh, don't sell yourself so short, sweet cheeks.
你是来做我搭档的
You're here to be my partner.
这些新人类需要有人教导他们战士精神
These new humans need to be taught to have a fighter's spirit.
这就需要你了 莎拉·兰斯
That's where you come in, Sara Lance.
你要我把你的混合体教成猛将
You want me to teach your hybrids to be badasses,
要我训练他们吗
to be their trainer?
还有谁比你这个杀不死的女人
Who better to imbue those qualities than you,
更适合灌输他们这些品质
the woman who can't be killed?
到了
There you go.
我知道你很难接受 亲爱的
I know it's a lot to take in, sweetie.
不要再这样叫我
Don't call me that, ever.
好吧 因为你在地球那个霸道的艾娃吗
Right, because of the bossy Ava you were attached to back on Earth?
她不是霸道艾娃
She is not "Bossy Ava."
她就是艾娃 她是人类 她有自己的思想
She's Ava, and she's human, and she has her own thoughts.
也许你相信那些
You may believe that,
但我在所有艾娃的基因模型中
but all Avas have affinities and weaknesses
都植入了亲和力和弱点
that I built into their genetic blueprint.
你发现并爱上了
You found and fell in love
我最伟大的成就之一
with one of my greatest accomplishments.
就像是这个宇宙让我们走到了一起
It's as though the universe knew to bring us together.
-你个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥ -想想我的提议吧
- You're a sick son of a bitch. - Think about my offer.
我们已经为你准备好了
We've got all 15 seasons of "Wynonna Earp"
十五季的《狙魔女杰》
all cued up for you, so...
*慢慢考虑*
*Take all the time you need*
第二季是我最爱看的
Season two's my favorite.
开始了
Here you go.
变形术是黑魔法中最重要的基石
Transformation is the most vital cornerstone of the dark arts.
要施这个咒语 扭一下手腕
To do this spell, twist your wrist
在那个物品的方向
in the direction of the object,
然后想象你想要把那个物品变成什么
and visualize what you want your object to change into.
再流畅一点 这个挺像了
A little more fluid. That's almost it.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表