剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
别挡我的道
stay out of my way.
我可是刚从南方待客方式出来的
I'm fresh out of Southern hospitality,
所以我可不会像这里其他人一样
so I ain't gonna tiptoe across eggshells,
小心翼翼的对待玻璃心
like everybody else around here.
第二个规则
Rule number two,
这地方就是个旋转门 人来人往
this place is like a revolving door.
可别急着拆行李
Don't unpack.
我知道怎么回事了
Ah, I see what's going on.
艾娃告诉我你是最后一个
Yeah, Ava told me you're the last
原初队员
of the original recruits.
我想我要是最后的老队员我也不高兴
I guess I'd be pissy too if I was the last OG.
什么
What?
西装头结婚了
Haircut got hitched,
莎拉被绑♥架♥了
Sara got kidnapped--
我一点也不在乎
and I don't care.
还有第三个规则
And rule number three,
我工作时要喝酒
I drink on the job.
各位 来实验室找我
Guys, meet me in the lab.
外星人的短暂出名时间结束了
The alien's 15 minutes of fame are up.
抱歉纳克斯奎黎恩先生
Um, excuse me, Mr. Knoxicrillion.
是大王 肉囊
It is Lord, flesh-bag.
抱歉 大王
Oh, forgive me, Lord.
看起来
Um, it seems that
所有的决赛选手都被升级到
all the finalists have been upgraded
自己独享的休息室了
to their own exclusive green room.
请您跟我这边走
If you'll just follow me this way.
请您走上那里
So if you would just step right up there.
我没在这屋里看到绿色
I see no green in this room.
我跟你说了铁巨人不是什么大♥麻♥烦
I told you the Iron Giant wouldn't be a problem.
好吧
Okay.
这里的能量可太不对劲了
The energy in here is way off.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
看起来斯普纳占了你的窝
Looks like Spooner took over your den.
她挪走了我的黄水晶
Ah--she moved my citrine crystal.
我是在聚集富足
Ooh. I was manifesting abundance.
-我知道 -在我的星球上
- I know. - On my planet,
我们用水晶去...
we use crystals to--
我们没有这个词语
hmm, we do not have that word--
生殖
procreate.
你知道吗 纳克斯
You know what, Knox?
就是这样的趣闻
It is factoids like that,
最能够抓住观众的心
that really captivate an audience.
你何不多告诉我一些
Why don't you tell us a little bit more
关于你所知道的事情 像是
about what you know, like,
你知道莎拉·兰斯在哪里吗
do you know where Sara Lance is?
当你提到莎拉·兰斯时 你的心血管器官
Your cardiovascular organ increased
上升到了每分钟80跳
to 80 beats per minute when you said "Sara Lance."
你知不知道莎拉·兰斯在哪里 是还是否
Do you know where Sara Lance is, yes or no?
莎拉·兰斯是什么
What is a Sara Lance?
好吧 我们再试一次
Okay, let's try this again, shall we?
你是怎么到地球的
How'd you get to Earth?
我是被从母星绑♥架♥来的
I was abducted from my home planet.
十八小时前 我的飞船在沙漠中坠毁
18 hours ago, my pod crashed in a desert.
之后我从沉睡中醒来 完成我的首要任务
Then I woke from stasis to fulfill my prime directive.
-是什么 -征服新的星球
- Which is? - To conquer new planets
方法是和其他星球的统治者决斗
by challenging their rulers to death duels.
好吧 如果你赢了
Okay, say you win.
你会搭乘类似于太空出租车的东西
You...hitch a ride home
回到母星吗
with, like, a space cabbie?
我势在必得的胜利
My inevitable victory
将会用一场侵入来庆祝
will be celebrated with an invasion.
闻到船上充满外星人的气味 瞧瞧
Picked up the alien vibes from across the ship, and lookie here.
我们已经逮到了他
We already kidnapped him.
你们并不是像偷龙蛋一样带走了我
You did not steal me like a whelpling.
是我跟着你们到这里的
I followed you here,
但我不是囚犯
but I am no prisoner.
-吉迪恩 -吉迪恩
- Gideon? - Gideon?
-吉迪恩 -纳克斯奎黎恩大王
- Gideon! - Lord Knoxicrillion's
更胜一筹的技术 更强
superior technology is... superior.
只要你下令
Just say the word
我就会送他去来世
and I'll blow him to kingdom come.
不可能
Impossible.
这件战服能够抵御热核武器的攻击
This suit is resistant to thermonuclear weapons.
如果你和你的统治者无法带着荣誉战斗
If you and your ruler cannot fight with honor,
那就取消挑战
the challenge is cancelled.
我会呼叫我的舰队立刻进攻你们的星球
I will call my armada to invade your planet now.
什么 别 别 等等 等
What? No-no-no-no-no-- Wait, wait, wait,
我们 可能只是贱民
We, uh, may be low peons--
但
Just...
但我们很荣幸能够
And--but--we're honored
向你解释 你把规则想错了
to explain to you that you got the rules all wrong.
是啊 纳克斯 我能叫你纳克斯吗
Yeah, Knox-- can I call you Knox?
你听我说 亲爱的 生死决斗
Listen, bubby, death duels...
不是我们星球决一胜负的方式
isn't what our planet's really about.
是啊 你看 在地球上
Yeah. Y-yeah, you see, here on Earth,
我们用唱歌♥跳舞来决出王座人选
we compete for the throne via song and dance.
老兄 你的声线那么有魅力
And with those sick vocals, buddy,
你很快就能成为新的国王
you're on your way to becoming the new king.
唱歌♥和跳舞
Song and dance?
这就更能证明你们是不成熟的物种
More proof you are an immature species.
非常好 我接受挑战规则
Very well, I accept the terms of the challenge.
把地球上最厉害的人带来
Bring on Earth's best competitor.
好的 小龙女们
Yes, Dragon Girls.
抱歉
Sorry.
鬼鬼祟祟的小魔鬼 不是吗
Sneaky little devil, isn't she?
满镇都是
This town's full of them.
莱斯蕾 你不应该去
Les-Lay, shouldn't you be off
主持福布斯杂♥志♥的年度企业吗
running Forbes Magazine's Business of the Year?
是 但我们需要谈谈
Yeah, well, we need to talk about
龙体香 扎莉
Dragonesque, Zari.
生意很难做
Business is trudge.
就连唇膏套装都卖♥♥不出去
Even the lip kits aren't selling--
每个人都长着嘴啊
everyone has lips.
你这话说得像一个真正的资本家
Spoken like a true capitalist.
别管他
Ignore him.
他以为不爱讲话的人都更有深度
He thinks dour people have more depth.
你还是这么追逐名利
You still love fame.
说到这 你离开闪光灯已经太久了
Speaking of, you've been out of the spotlight for too long.
公众不会想成为某个他们看不见的人
The public doesn't want to be someone they can't see.
在2045年杯子是可食用的
Oh, cups are edible in 2045,
有益于环境终于开始践行了
eco-friendly is finally in.
要我说 太迟了 也做得很不够
Too little, too late, if you ask me.
好吧 那股东们呢
Okay, what about the shareholders?
公♥司♥都没有代言人宣传了
They're going to divest without the face
他们要撤资
of the company to promote it.
怎么会这样
How is this happening?
我用一辈子的心血打造了这个品牌
I spent my whole life building this brand.
长话短说
Long, frustrating story cut short,
外星人必须参赛《打王座》
the alien has to compete for "Da Throne."
内特和贝哈德正在护送他去录音棚
Nate and Behrad are escorting him to the studio now.
我们需要一个新的计划
We need a new game plan.
艾娃 你相信我吗
Aves, do you trust me?
永远相信你 Z
Always, Z.
看看是谁回来了 扎莉·塔拉齐
Look who's back. Zari T.
订婚失败时躲过了一劫
Dodged a bullet when the engagement fell through.
标签 "真有福气"
Hashtag blessed!
事实上 是你向我求婚的 所以嘛
Um, actually, you're the one who proposed, so...
因为我以为这对我的品牌有好处
'Cause I thought it'd be good for my brand.
-大错特错 -冷静 帅哥
- Big mistake. - Hey, simmer down, sunshine.
这个金发家伙是谁
Who's the blond?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表