剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You're coming with us!
我女朋友还在图腾里面的 你个二货
My girlfriend's in that Totem, you tool.
谁会住在这个垃圾堆啊
Who lives in this dump?
我有点解释不清 但是...
It's kind of hard to explain, but...
我希望我去办其他事的时候你能好好待着
I need you to chill while I go take care of something.
什么 我才不要
Chill? I don't chill.
我还有达不溜要赚
I got money moves to make.
达不溜
Money moves?
这就是你在我们跟伊姆兰他哥聊的时候捣乱的原因吗
Is that why you sabotaged the meeting with Kamran?
你不是唯一一个懂得吸粉的人
You're not the only one who understands mass appeal.
盖斯斯会成为全球巨星
Gus-Gus is going to be a global superstar.
我这是让更多人能够知道这部剧
I'm bringing "Bud Stuy" to a whole new audience.
嫉妒了吗
Jealous?
并不 因为我的弟弟
No. Because the Behrad I know
才不是你这样只讲钱的资本家
isn't some calculating business bro.
那也许你根本不了解我
Yeah, well, maybe you don't know me at all.
扎莉 发生了什么
Zari, what's going on?
对不起 贝哈德
I'm sorry, Behrad.
扎莉 你不能把我丢在这里
You can't leave me in here, Zari!
我没有 我要拯救这一切
I'm not leaving you. I'm fixing this.
一切会好的
It's gonna be all right.
是吗
Is it?
至少你的扎莉之前失去弟弟的时候
At least when your Zari lost Behrad,
责任不是她的
it wasn't her fault.
别再分什么我的你的了
Enough with the "your Zari" stuff.
你也是我的扎莉啊
You're my Zari too.
不 你的扎莉消失了 她之前为了大家
No, Nate. Your Zari is gone, and without the Totem,
而做出的牺牲也跟着一起消失了
so is everything she sacrificed her life for.
我都开始怀疑她的选择了
A decision I doubt she would have made if she knew
要是她知道替代她位置的是我这么一个人
she was being replaced by a version of her who...
一个甚至都没意识到
Who didn't realize how
一部电视剧能改变她弟弟一生
a sitcom literally changed her brother's life.
扎莉 我们都有犯错的时候 但我们得振作起来
Z, we all messed up, but we gotta get moving.
等到事情真的无法改变了
When this timeline catches up to Behrad,
我们可说不准 没了贝哈德的我们会怎样
there's no telling who we're gonna be without him.
所以你打算啥时候跟我讲你和凯拉的事
So, when were you gonna tell me about Kayla?
看样子你很在乎她啊
Sounds like you really cared about her.
请务必把细节也说出来
And do not leave out any details.
就是 你们干柴烈火的时候...
Like, uh, when you got caught up in the moment...
快捂住耳朵丽塔...
Cover your ears, Lita...
有没有用到任何...
Were there any, uh...
触手呢
tentacles involved?
你跟外星人好上了
You dated an alien?
我们没好上
We didn't date.
我们哪会差不多没命了
We, uh, we almost died.
然后我们就... 然后我就...
But then we, uh, then I...
恶心啊老爸
Gross, dad.
所以她有用到触手咯
So there were tentacles involved?
是的 多到简直顶不顺
Yeah. Lots. It was mind-blowing.
你羡慕吗 快滚吧
You jealous? Now, get out of here!
我想多花时间陪陪女儿
I wanna spend some more time with my daughter.
卡姆兰
Kamran.
又怎么了
Ugh. Now what?
我知道你经历了很多才站到今天这个位置
Listen, I know you worked your ass off for this moment.
我也知道风光背后的努力其实没人看得见
And our hard work is rarely celebrated.
所以我知道你有多么渴望得到别人认可 但是...
So I get how badly you wanna be seen, but...
你心里知道这样是不对的
you know this isn't right.
你看过这部剧没有
Have you ever seen the show?
我弟弟做的电视剧
My brother wasn't exactly making television
不是值得我们骄傲的
that we could be proud of.
这个嘛 其实
Well, you know what,
他并不是一定要达到大众心里的标准的
he doesn't have to be a torch-bearer for all of us.
说实话 你们对他的这种期待
That expectation is, honestly,
很不现实 而且会很烦人
unrealistic and, frankly, annoying.
你弟弟能够鼓励到别人
Your brother inspired people,
不是靠着成为全民偶像 而是...
not by trying to inspire people, but...
成为最真实的自己
just by being himself.
那很遗憾他弃演了
Well then too bad that he quit.
所以你就打算撒手不管了
And-and that's how you wanna leave things?
不要让这件事成为改变你们关系的祸根
Don't let this be the fight that changes things between you,
因为一旦你失去他
because once that happens,
你就可能永远都失去他
you could lose him forever.
我该给外星宝宝用哪款尿不湿
Which diaper do you wanna go with for the baby alien?
准备开拍
Picture's up!
第二款 加厚的好一些
Two, I like the extra cushion.
要开拍了 就现在
Look, picture's up. Like, right now.
我还能做些什么
There's nothing I can do.
你有时间一个人在这里抽烟
Instead of lighting up in the dark, all alone,
还不如回去把属于你的剧争取回来
you need to get your ass in there and take back your show.
你有点强势了 劳动关系部门小姐
You know, you're really pushy for Labor Relations.
你不能逼我回去
You can't make me go back!
「同住好兄弟」将在有现场观众的情况下录制
"Bud Stuy" was filmed in front of a live studio audience.
哦不
Oh, no!
是那个烦人的房♥东
It's the nosy landlord!
我得把烟枪藏起来
I have to hide the bong
还有外星宝宝啊
and the baby alien!
抱歉啦伙计
Sorry, buddy.
我都不知道今天你要来检查呢
I didn't know it was inspection day!
不然怎么能叫
That's why it's called
突击检查呢
a surprise inspection.
不然怎么能叫突击检查呢
That's why it's called a surprise inspection!
我叫尼克·猎手
I'm Nick Hunter.
是一名星际警♥察♥
Intergalactic alien law enforcer.
房♥东在做什么
What the hell is the nosy landlord doing?
不对
No.
你只是个烦人的房♥东
You're the nosy landlord.
这叫剧情反转
It's called a plot twist,
外行
amateur.
盖斯斯在哪
Now where's Gus-Gus?
先把枪调成击昏模式
Set this bad boy to stun.
你 不 会 感 到 痛 哦
And this. Won't. Hurt. A. Bit.
抓到你了 咬人精
Caught you, you little finger-biter.
别别别
No, no, no, no!
别哭别哭别哭
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry!
没事的
Just a little boo-boo.
真乖
There we go.
你个小可爱
You beautiful alien baby.
费滋 我不是跟你说了
Faiz, what did I tell you about having
要把车修好吗
the right accoutrements?
不介意带点走呗 烦人的房♥东
Take a couple of these for the road, nosy landlord.
一路顺风哦 盖斯斯
Have a nice trip, Gus-Gus.
事情能回归正常真是太好了
I'm just glad things are back to normal around here.
我刚刚那幕好像不太行啊
It looks like the audience hated it.
但我一直都相信你啊
But that's why I believed in you in the first place.
各位
You guys!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks!
我第一次用手♥机♥的时候
My first time using a cell phone
就是贝哈德出生的日子
was the day Behrad was born.
那时候我想要自♥拍♥
I was trying to take a selfie,
但我那个烦人的弟弟误入镜头了
but my annoying baby brother photo-bombed.
每个开斋日 他都想在厨房♥里呆着
Every Eid, he wanted to be in the kitchen.
Eid 伊♥斯♥兰♥教节日 在斋月结束后第一天
他不只是在偷吃妈妈做的红石榴核桃炖鸡
And he wasn't just sneaking Maman's fesenjan.
红石榴核桃炖鸡 一样炖菜料理
他是在学习
He was learning.
要不然怎么能给大伙做出最美味的晚餐呢
No wonder he cooks the best team dinners.
他有自己奇怪但独特的性格
He's on his own weird and special wavelength.
我爱那样的他
I love him just the way he is.
他是宝贵的存在
He is priceless.
然而我却忘了一个伟大的人
And somehow I forget that someone really amazing
这个人牺牲了一切来换取弟弟的存在
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表