剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
至少我能确定你的行动能力
Well, at least I can verify that your mobility
恢复得
is working very well.
回到床上吧你
Back to bed, you.
艾娃
Ava.
请仔细想想我说的话
Please just think about what I said.
阿斯特拉 别上他的当
Astra, don't fall for his tricks.
把他放出来太危险了
He's too dangerous to be out and about.
你以为我为什么没把他送回地狱
Why do you think I trapped him in the bloody painting
而是把他困在画里
instead of sending him back to Hell?
等我得到我想要的
He will go back into the painting
他就会立马回到画里
as soon as I get what I want.
你想要什么 魔力
What, magic power?
阿斯特拉 你不需要它 亲爱的
Astra, you don't need it, love.
从最底层开始一直向上努力 像其他人一样
Start from the bottom and work your way up like everyone else.
我跟其他人不一样 约翰
I am not like everyone else, John.
我的底层要比别人低
My bottom was just a little deeper than everyone else's,
但至少我在地狱里还是老大
but at least down in Hell, I was a boss,
统治者 比上帝富有
a ruler, and richer than God.
你知道我多努力才坐上了那个位置
Do you have any idea how hard I worked to get there?
从一个受过创伤 受惊过度
To go from being that traumatized,
默默无闻的小女孩成为女王
terrified little girl with nothing to a queen?
我不要再一无所有 约翰
I won't go back to nothing, John.
我做不到
I can't.
约翰 你又在挑拨
John, are you meddling?
阿斯特拉 请把我们俩换回来
Astra, please switch us back.
我没想到你过得这么艰难
I didn't realize how hard it was for you.
我以为你一切都在掌控之中
I thought you had everything in hand.
我答应过你会帮你
I promise I'll help you.
约翰和他空洞的诺言
John and his empty promises.
我能把这幅让人分心的画移走吗
Shall I remove the distraction?
友好点
Be nice--mm, ish.
别担心 我知道最应该把他放哪
Don't worry, I know exactly where to place him.
你真是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥ 阿莱斯特
You're a right bastard, Aleister.
把你困在画里真是太仁慈了
Trapping you in a painting was merciful.
就应该把你塞进马桶
It should've been the loo.
你现在厉害不起来了吧 小子
You're not so tough now, are you, my boy?
无能为力的感觉如何
How does it feel to be powerless?
发现你努力得到的一切
To find yourself stripped
都被剥夺了
of everything you ever worked for?
我和阿斯特拉都有过那种痛苦
Astra and I have both felt that sting,
但是我们将会势不可挡
but now we will be unstoppable.
我终于可以在天堂里
I can finally complete my search
寻找到帝国之泉了
for the Fountain of Imperium out there in the heavens.
别把她带到你外星魔法的
Don't wrap her up in your mad theories
疯狂理论里
of alien magic.
泉水是真的
The fountain is real,
有我忠诚的学徒和我一起
and with my loyal protégé at my side,
我终将拥有它
I will finally possess it.
现在
Now,
我带你去你的长眠之地
let's bring you up to your final resting place,
好吗 小约翰
shall we, Johnny?
糟糕
Oh, no.
我们终于到了
Finally, we're here.
还以为我们至少有一个人
You would think at least one of us
能记得这里的地址呢
would have this address memorized.
每次都是约翰带着我们闪进闪出的
What, John always zaps us in and out of here.
说到约翰 他人呢 约翰
Speaking of, where is he? John!
你们都跑这来干嘛
What are you all doing here?
我们没有时间飞船了 我们需要一个地方重组
We are out of a timeship. We need a place to regroup.
我们在诺森伯兰走了好几个小时
We've been walking around Northumberland
就为找这个房♥子
for hours trying to find this house.
现在真不太方便
Now is really not a good time.
我正在处理一些事情 我刚
See, I'm in the middle of something, and I just--
你是在等人吗
Ooh, are you expecting someone?
是约会吗 你在约会了
Is it a date? Are you dating?
我都快饿死了 有没有什么吃的
Look, I am starved, y'all. What is there to eat?
我做点吃的
I'll make something.
阿斯特拉 无线路由器在哪
Astra, where's your Wi-Fi router?
我要连线吉迪恩
I need to hook up Gideon.
你在做什么东西呢
Hoo-hoo, whatcha making?
含有雪貂肝脏提取物的东西
Something with ferret liver extract?
-你们现在都必须离开 -还有坏疽油
- You all need to leave now. - And gangrene oil?
阿斯特拉 你的路由器在哪
Astra, your router?
冰箱里什么都没有 太悲哀了
There's nothing in the fridge--it's sad.
你不会喜欢我饥饿时的样子的
You won't like me when I'm hangry.
我能用一下你的电♥话♥吗
Can I borrow your phone?
这雪貂肝脏提取物可真不少
That's a lot of ferret liver extract.
移形换位
Permuto!
对不起了伙计们
Sorry, guys.
阿斯特拉 你做了什么
Astra, what have you done?
我弄完之后马上就把你们变回来 我保证
I will turn you back as soon as I'm done, I promise.
放手
Let go.
我是个翻盖手♥机♥吗
Am I a flip phone?
放手
Hey, let go!
阿斯特拉
Astra!
我把约翰·康斯坦丁那个话痨
I've got that chatterbox, John Constantine,
放到阁楼里了
up in the attic.
要想有所成就 就不能分心
Distraction is the enemy of accomplishment.
这里没有让人分心的东西了
No distractions here.
我们施点正真的魔法吧
Let's make some real power.
首先我们先创造一个
We will first create
含有魔法能量的护身符
a magical energy-containing amulet.
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
干得漂亮 女士
Brilliant work, my lady.
你的护身符已经准备好被填满魔法了
Your amulet is ready to be charged.
只有一件东西有足够的能量
There is only one thing powerful enough
来支撑你的护身符
to sustain this amulet--
人类的灵魂
a human soul.
很好
Great.
我这有克里斯多弗·哥伦布 艾德·盖恩
I have got Christopher Columbus, Ed Gein--
不行 我们需要一个心脏跳动的
No, we will need a live human soul
活人的灵魂
from a beating heart.
你恰巧就把原材料清单里的这一项遗漏了
You conveniently left that off the ingredient list.
作为地狱的女王 你牺牲掉了无数的灵魂
As queen of Hell, you spent millions of souls
就像是他们一文不值
like they were pennies.
再牺牲掉一个又如何呢
What's one more before it goes down below, eh?
你说过你想要魔力的
You said you wanted power.
这就是代价
This is the price.
嗨 罗伯特
Hi, Robert.
我是你的邻居 阿斯特拉·罗格
It's Astra Logue, your neighbor.
我正在清理阁楼
Anyway, I was cleaning out my attic,
没想到
and wouldn't you know it,
我发现了一盏贝瑟尼灯
I uncovered a Bethany lamp.
我知道你喜欢收藏
I know you have a collection,
你要不要过来看看呢
so why don't you come by and take a look?
太好了
Wonderful.
一会见
See you soon.
阿斯特拉
Astra.
你真的要引诱一个毫无戒备心的邻居过来
Are you really luring an unsuspecting neighbor over
偷他的灵魂吗
so you can steal his soul?
毫无戒备心的种族主义邻居吗
My unsuspecting racist neighbor?
是的
Yeah, I sure am.
如果有一个自负的的家伙需要教育一下
If y'all got a proud boy who needs talking to,
让我来
let me at him.
我把他眼珠叉出来
I'll fork his eyes out.
大家都别乱来
No one is going to do anything.
阿斯特拉 利用人类作为货币是错的 还记得吗
Astra, using humans as currency is wrong, remember?
你对约翰做了什么
Yeah, and what did you do with John?
那个附他身的怪人是谁
Who is this weirdo possessing his body?
约翰很好 别烦我
John is fine. Just leave me alone.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表