剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Oh, oh, man.
我 莎拉
I... Sara,
我 我遇到你之前的生活
I... my life before you
已经安稳到完美
was a... perfect fabrication,
然后你走进我的世界
and... then you came into my world,
我的世界却突然倾倒
and everything just became a whirlwind, you know?
你给我稳定的生命带来了混乱
You brought chaos into my tidy, predictable existence,
你让我拥有了人生
and you pretty much brought me to life,
我向你发誓 此生永不分离
so I vow to you to live this life together.
一起担任舰长 永不分离
Co-captains forever, baby.
我好爱好爱你 莎拉 兰斯
I love you so, so much, Sara Lance.
-我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. I love you.
Oh.
要是没有异议
So if there's no objections...
我的飞船
That's my ship!
这是逗我呢吗
You've got to be kidding me.
你们这弄得真是可爱啊
What a darling setup you've got here.
末曰前办婚礼还真是流行
Pre-apocalypse nuptials are all the rage,
但我知道到最后一定是你和我
but you know it's gonna be you and me
永恆相伴 莎拉兰斯
for all eternity, Sara Lance.
是我吗 那个恶棍是我
Is that me? Am I the villain?
等等那是年轻的我
Wait, is that my younger self down there?
这下尴尬了这我是没想到的
Wow, that's embarrassing. I did not see that coming.
漂亮啊 但恐怕
Well played, but I'm afraid
也是徒劳无功
♪ It's all for naught
你们知道这个婚礼还少了什麽吗
'cause you know what your little party
少了砸场子的
is missing? Wedding crashers.
出来吧疯小子
Ta-ta, you crazy kids.
各位
All right,
所有没有钢铁皮肤或者再生能力的
anybody without steel skin or regeneration
撤回屋里去防守
fall back and barricade the house.
我不会逃跑
I ain't running.
大家来拿武器
Come get your weapons, folks.
不用了 我有自己的
I got my own, thanks.
拿著 快走
Here. Get out of here.
-我不走 什麽
- I'm staying. - What?
我们一家不离不弃
This family is sticking together.
婚礼真的很完美
Hey, it was a perfect wedding.
Yeah.
各位 我们是不是应该考虑一下逃跑
Guys, we might want to rethink our stance on running.
对 我们得走了
Uh, yeah, we gotta go!
-快跑跑-走走走
- Go, go! - Go, go, go.
-快跑-走走走
- Run! - Go, go, go!
快快快
Go, go, go!
加固入口 有什麽用什麽
Reinforce the entry points, use anything you can find.
-快快快 什麽情况
- Go, go, go. - What's happening?
-你得藏起来-要我帮忙吗
- You need to hide. - Should I help?
你做的已经够多了
You've done enough!
Ah!
来吧
Come on.
斯普纳 把你妈妈的医疗设备拿出来
Spooner, we need your mom's medical supplies.
这就去
I'm on it.
坐下来贝拉德
Come on, Behrad.
坚持住 我不再能失去你了
Hey, just stay with me, okay? I'm not losing you too.
糟糕扩散得太快了
Oh, no. It's spreading too quick.
-需要止血带 -没用的
- We need a tourniquet. - That's not gonna help.
扎里 把他按住 B 闭上眼睛
Zari, hold him down. B, close your eyes.
-等等你在干什麽 -救他一命
- Wait, what are you doing? - Saving his life.
他会跟我当初一样被毒死的
That venom is gonna kill him like it killed me.
没有解药 必须阻止扩散
There is no cure. We have to stop the spread.
把他按好
Now, hold him down.
你不准用那东西碰他
Hey, you are not touching him with that thing.
我是要救他
I'm trying to save him.
用那个不行
Not with that, you're not.
-不然他会死 -别吵了
- He's gonna die. - Stop fighting!
你们看到没
You guys seeing this?
你把我的力量给他了
You gave him my powers.
是统治之泉
It's the Fountain.
我能感觉到它在甦醒
I can feel it. It's waking up.
就像约翰说的一样
It's like... It's like John said,
我们彼此相连
we're all connected.
来啊
Come on. Yeah.
内特的力量给艾娃
Nate's powers to Ava.
我需要武器
I need a weapon.
斯普纳
Spoons!
啊 该死
Ugh, damn it!
莎拉 你来
Sara, you're up!
-什麽情况 -别抗拒
- What's happening? - Just go with it!
行 当心
Right. Watch out.
我们要死了
We're not gonna make it.
至少死前我们结婚了 对吧
At least we got to get married before the end, right?
等等 并没有 还没说”我愿意”
Wait, you're not married. We didn't do the "I do's."
我给你们争取时间
I'll buy you some time.
所有人靠拢
Everyone, huddle up!
就算是死
even if it'
We're getting these two hitched
也要让她们结婚
even if it's the last thing we do.
赶紧结婚 不然小心我改主意了
Get married quick before I change my mind.
莎拉 你愿意接纳她
Sara, do you take this woman to be
成为你的妻子直到死亡让你们分离吗
your lawfully wedded wife till death do you part?
我愿意
I do.
艾娃 你愿意接纳她
Do you, Ava, take this woman
成为你的妻子直到死亡你们分离吗
to be your lawfully wedded wife till death you part?
我愿意
I do.
根据互联网赐予我的权力
Then by the power vested in me by the World Wide Web,
我宣佈你们结为妻妻
I pronounce you wife and wife.
这就是统治之泉啊
So that was the Fountain of Imperium.
它救了我们
And it saved us.
看来它还是觉得我们有资格被拯救
It decided we were worth it after all.
所以在世界末日结婚
Guess getting hitched at the end of the world
-也不是什麽馊主意 -可不是嘛老婆
- wasn't such a bad idea. - Damn right, wifey.
- Mm. - Ooh.
统治之泉喜欢爱情
The fountain loves love!
傻♥逼♥扎古龙傻♥逼♥蘑菇过敏
Stupid Zags and their stupid mushroom allergy.
看来凡事都得老子
Well, if you want something done right,
亲历亲为才能办好
you got to do it your damn self.
放弃吧 毕肖普 你输了
- Give it up, Bishop. - You lost.
绝不
Never!
Ooh.
到时候了
It's time.
我给你最后一个机会离开再也别回来
I'll give you one last chance to leave and never come back.
不然我会找到年轻的你再下一次手
I found your younger self once, and I'll do it again,
趁你还没变成今天这副
end you before you become
可悲疯狂的样子我先杀了你
the sad, little, deranged man you are now.
我要把这个星球上
I will blast each and every human
所有人都炸成粉末 就从你们开始
on this stupid planet to bits, starting with all of you.
我不在乎要多久
I don't care how long it takes.
最后一定会只剩我们两个
You and I will be the only two left.
这什麽
What the...?
等等 这是啊
Wait, are those... aww!
啊滚开
Ow! Ah, get off me!
滚开啊啊 住手
Get off me! Ow, oh, oh, stop!
Mm-hmm.
-这 -对了
- Oh. - Oh, yeah.
耐卡利宝宝甦醒的时候都特别饿的
Necrian babies wake up very hungry.
差不多是第一眼看到什麽就吃什麽
They'll typically devour the first thing they see.
我之前说过没
Did I not mention that before?
没
No.
Oh.
你好啊小傢伙或者小姑娘
Hey little guy or girl.
无论如何我爱你
Either way, I love you.
- Aww. - Oh.
你们结婚了 你们当父母了
Guys, you got married. You became parents.
恭喜啊 各位
Mazel tov, everybody!
狂欢去
Let's rage!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表