剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
确定吗 真的不跟我们走吗
You sure you won't come with us?
这里是我的家
This is my home.
你们不会有事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
我们都是受过精良训练的战士、医护人员、
We're a team of trained warriors, medics,
工程师跟大厨 我们会没事的
engineers, and gourmet chefs. We'll be fine.
扎古星人冲破屏障了
The Zagurons have broken past the barrier.
我们得走了
We got to go.
米克 你到了吗
Mick! You out there?
月亮都落下了
The third moon has set!
- 她会等我们 - 你又怎么知道的
- She'll wait! - How can you be so sure?
直觉
I just am.
凯拉会等我的
Kayla wouldn't leave without me.
飞船呢
Where's the ship?
不要伤心啊 米克
Don't take it personally, Mick.
快跑
Let's move.
走走走走走走
Let's go, go, go, go, go!
她回来接我了
She came back for me.
那你的直觉很准嘛
Well, I guess you were right about Kayla.
那些贱东西都把我飞船的漆刮掉了
Those dirt rats were starting to scratch up the finish,
所以我才把船开走的
so I had to get my ship off the ground.
你是凯拉?
You're Kayla?
你不就是那个几乎摧毁我船的女人
And you're still the woman who almost destroyed my ship.
还傻站着干嘛
If we're done standing around,
快上船走了
let's get off this stinking planet.
凯拉
Kayla!
米克
Mick!
强啊 莎拉
Yeah, Sara!
凯拉 凯拉
Kayla! Kayla!
米克 快去发动飞船
Mick! Get Kayla's ship ready to go.
- 收到 - 米克 我们真的要走了
- On it! - Mick, we got to go.
我不能抛下她
I'm not leaving without her.
我们在船上等她
We'll wait inside the ship.
各位 敌人要来了
Guys, we got incoming.
加里 快让船起飞
Gary, get this bird in the air.
遵命 船长
Aye, aye, Captain!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
都是我的错
It's my fault.
都是因为我 莎拉才被抓走
I got Sara abducted.
如果我没有想要提醒她 她就不会停下脚步
If I never tried to warn her, she just would've kept walking,
也就... 不会被外星人带走
just... never would've been sucked up into space.
就算你没叫停她 他们也会在其他地方绑♥架♥莎拉
I'm pretty sure they would've gotten her elsewhere,
不过你都这样说了 那我就信啦 这就是你的错
but all right. You convinced me. It's all your fault.
你安慰人的方法还挺特别的啊
You have an unorthodox comforting style.
嘛 毕竟我长大的地方没多少人
Yeah, we don't really do a lot of comforting
给过我安慰
where I grew up.
你要是没试着去救她
Look, if you hadn't tried to save her,
那你以后的日子都会内疚 你整天就会想着
you would've spent the rest of your life wondering,
“如果当初我试了会怎样”
"What if I had?"
这我经历过
I should know.
你很想念你妈妈对吗
You still miss her? Your mom?
每天都在想 不过失去了她也让我走到了今天
Every day, but losing her brought me here,
也不全是坏事
and that's not all bad.
我认为这也挺好的
I'd say it's pretty good.
喂 你们两个
Hey, you two.
抱歉 贝哈德
I'm sorry, Behrad joon.
我有深切体会
I learned the hard way, mate.
有些事就是不能改变
Some things can't be changed.
我还跟你们在一起呢
Well, I'm still here.
所以你的计划应该是行不通啦
I'm guessing the plan didn't work.
你还在的话那也好呀
Well, there's one silver lining.
我还是不敢相信 她就这样走了
I just can't believe she's gone.
传奇永垂不朽
Legends never die.
我要喝一杯
I could use a drink.
这个主意好 亲爱的
I'll second that, love.
我想告诉你个小秘密
I got to let you in on little secret.
听好了 大卫·鲍伊
All right, David-freaking Bowie?
今晚 就在今晚
Because tonight, tonight,
我要向我女朋友求婚啦
I am going to propose to my girlfriend!
我要向我女朋友...
I am going to propose
吉迪恩 这怎么回事
Gideon, what's happening?
很抱歉 夏普队长
My apologies, Captain Sharpe.
这份录像好像受到损坏了
It appears the file has been corrupted.
不不不 别啊 不要这样啊
No, no. Come on. This can't be happening!
艾娃
Ava?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
是 亲爱的是我
Yeah, babe, it's me.
我不想转过去
I don't want to turn around,
我怕我一转身你就消失了
because I'm afraid if I do, you'll disappear.
我再也不会离开你了
I'm not going anywhere ever again.
我保证
I promise.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我现在就没事了
I am now.
我不敢相信啊
I can't believe this.
艾娃可能也想知道我还活着呢
Ava will want to know I'm okay, too.
不 她不想
No, she won't.
其他队员知道你回来了吗
Do the rest of the Legends know you're here?
你提起他们我才觉得这里是有点安静
Now that you mention it, it's eerily quiet.
他们可能跑去约翰家了
Maybe they went to John's.
噢不 我知道他们在哪里
Oh, nope. I know exactly where they went.
今晚 我们要赞颂莎拉·兰斯
Tonight, we talk the best of Sara Lance.
没错
Yep.
用她非凡的人生 书写她传奇的故事
The tallest tales. It's time to write the Legend.
谁先来
Who wants to go first?
嘿
Hey!
我来
I will.
不是吧
No!
我就知道
I knew it in my bones!
我的妈呀 真的是你吗
Oh, my gosh, is this really you?
嘿
Hey.
我的天 我想死你了
Oh, my God. I missed you.
米克·罗里 你个死鬼
Oh, Mick Rory, you salty bloody bastard,
难以相信啊 你做到了
I can't believe you did it, mate.
你救了她 干得好
You saved her. Well done.
米克 我为你感到骄傲啊
Oh, Mick, I am so proud of you!
我一直都相信你
I never lost faith.
噢 看看那是谁啊 绑♥架♥莎拉的外星人加里
Oh, look who it is: Alien Gary who kidnapped Sara.
不是的 我能解释 那都是...
No, I can explain. That's not...
他没绑♥架♥我 他救了我
He didn't kidnap me. He saved me.
说真的 罗里是飞去救你
Be honest: Rory flew up to the planet,
但真正立大功的那个是我 对不对
but it was really me that saved you, right?
好啦 阿贝 你就是大功臣
Yeah, yeah, B. Let's go with that one.
好啦 大伙们 你们意见如何
All right. You guys, what do you think, huh?
我们回去吧
Let's go home.
- 回去啦回去啦
- Let's go home!
求之不得 快走啦
Yes, please! Let's go. Come on.
你知道吗 今晚我就在想
You know, tonight got me thinking.
如果我真的找不回魔法♥会♥怎样
What if I don't get my magic back?
然后呢
Okay.
我还有你啊
Then I still got you.
确实 但你肯定不会放弃吧
You do, but I know you're gonna try.
那是 翻遍整个地狱都要找回魔法
I'll turn hell upside down, love.
那你有个拥有超能力的女朋友
Well, it's going to come in handy
会轻松很多嘛
having a superhero girlfriend then.
他们俩是认真的吗
Those two sure got serious.
事情多着呢 回到船上我都告诉你
I have so much to tell you when we get back to the ship.
真是精彩绝伦... 时间旅行可太奇怪了
I cannot even... Man, time travel is so weird.
我们又回到这里 就好像什么事情都没发生过一样
Here we are again. It's like nothing has changed,
不过所有的事情其实都变了
and yet everything has changed at the same time.
也是 不过今晚我不会再丢下你一个了
Yes, but tonight I'm not leaving you behind.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表