剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
So what did you do with the rest of my ship, huh?
在地球上 不过巧了
It's on Earth, and funny enough,
我们现在的目的地就是地球
we're traveling there now.
可以载你一程
We can give you a lift.
但是现在 先要帮你处理伤口
But in the meantime, let us patch that up, hmm?
她的触手怎么了
What happened to her tentacle?
她被扎古隆人蛰了
Zaguron stung her.
所以她只能截肢以防毒素扩散
She had to amputate to prevent the poison from spreading.
可怜的小左
Poor Lefty.
小左
Lefty?
触手还有名字
The tentacle has a name?
当然了
Sure, it does.
我们的触手能够再生的
Our tentacles are regenerative,
它们既是我们身体的一部分
so they're part of us,
但它们也是独♥立♥的生物
but they're also their own creatures,
跟海星和蚯蚓差不多
kind of like starfish arms or earthworms.
她想知道你在干嘛
She wants to know what you're doing.
启动肉体打印机
Starting up the meat printer.
过一会她的小左就会回来了
She'll have a new Lefty in no time.
那个是距离目的地的时间
Oh, that's the time to destination.
因为我们给你弄了个新的触手啊
Because we printed you a new tentacle.
空间跳跃引擎坏了啊
The jump drive is broken!
不然你以为我们用最传统的方式航行是好玩呢
Why do you think we're traveling the old-fashioned way?
好了 接下来请回
All fixed. Time to go back to your ship.
那要不你带我去主机那里
Or you could show me where your mainframe is,
我帮你们修好跳跃引擎
and I'll fix your jump drive.
然后我们再来算账
And then we can all get what we want
搞快点吧 如何
a hell of a lot quicker, deal?
行
Deal.
你怎么逃出来的
How did you get off the planet?
我以为你没了 不然我...
I thought you were dead. If I...
不然什么
If what?
你以为我还活着
You thought I was alive?
你都不肯多待一会儿等我呢
You didn't stick around long enough to find out.
你们登上我的船 结果撒腿就跑
In fact, you bolted the second you got onto my ship.
是 你没错
Yeah, you're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
哇 你道歉了
Oh, wow, an apology.
要你开口道歉应该很难吧
That sounded like that took some effort.
你知道还有什么很难的事吗
You know what else took some effort?
从全是扎古隆人的星球上活着逃出来
Battling my way through a Zaguron-infested planet.
你知道扎古隆人是食腐生物吗
You know Zagurons are carrion creatures?
它们想要吞噬一个要完的星球那简直是太简单了
They will swarm a dying planet and pick it to pieces like that.
敌人源源不断 但我更强
They were relentless, but I was stronger.
虽然费了不少力气 但我还是回到了比索普的堡垒
With some time, I finally got Bishop's habitat
开船逃了
airborne again.
我倒没想到还能碰到你们这些傻叉
Never imagined I'd run into you bozos.
只要我拿回我的船 我就要跑到十万八千里之外
Soon as I get my ship back, I'll be a dozen galaxies away
远离你们 就当一切都没发生过
from here and forget that any of you ever existed.
凯拉 我有话跟你说......
Kayla, there's something I have to...
嘿 米克
Hey, hey, Mick.
你过来帮我一下可以吗
Can I please get your hand over here with something?
干嘛
What?
不要跟凯拉说你怀了她的孩子
Don't tell Kayla you're pregnant.
她要是知道了 很有可能会给你来个「掏脑大♥法♥」
If she finds out, she may perform the Necrian love grip.
啥
What?
在我们的星球上 雄性地位很低
Males in my species are subservient.
可不嘛
Mm, of course they are.
如果她认为你不适合当父亲
If she finds that you're an unfit parent
或者她不喜欢你 那她会把你打晕
or she doesn't like you, she could knock you out
然后再把你的脑子连带蛋一起吃掉
and eat your eggy brains.
拜托你堤防一下凯拉
Please keep an eye on her,
记住
and remember,
千万别信她
do not trust her.
好了 狩猎开始
All right, hunt's on.
一定是你们其中一人干的
One of you did this.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do,
有杀错没放过吗
shoot us all till one of us is the beast?
你怎么能确认野兽就在我们之间
How do you even know if one of us is the beast?
万一莎拉是野兽呢
What if it was Sara?
她要是野兽那又是谁杀了她
Then what killed her?
如果莎拉是野兽 游戏应该就结束了
And if Sara was the beast, this game should be over.
游戏到哪一步了
What step are we even on anymore?
亲爱的 这个你应该问加里
That's a Gary question, love.
这都些傻♥逼♥游戏规则
The rules are all bloody rubbish to me.
你要是不熟悉这个游戏
Maybe you should have learned them
当初就不要把我们弄到这里来啊
before trapping us in this nightmare.
你以为我很乐意被困在这吗
You think I'm enjoying this, squire?
就算野兽没杀我 肺结核迟早也会弄死我
You know, if the beast doesn't off me, the bloody TB will.
你听着 这里只有我
But you know what? I'm the one that's gonna
有能力把大家弄回去
get us all out of here, all right?
所以淡定点
So sit back.
好
Yes.
毒颠茄一份 走你
Deadly nightshade, in you go.
鲸鱼骨粉末
Pulverized whalebone.
最后加点酒精 好下口
And just a little boost to make it all sing.
干了
Bottoms up.
约翰 你没事吧
John, are you okay? Yeah.
没事
I'm fine.
貌似这个游戏不允许我们走捷径
I guess the game won't allow us to take a shortcut, so
只能继续玩到胜利为止了
we just have to play and win.
那要是我们输了呢
And if we lose?
你什么意思
What do you mean if we lose?
这个游戏有两个结局
Well, there are two outcomes to this game.
第一种 人类获胜杀掉野兽
In one, the humans win by killing the beast.
第二种 野兽杀掉所有人类
In the other, the beast kills all the humans
游戏继续
and the game keeps going.
角色重新洗牌
Characters get re-dealt,
然后游戏就一轮接一轮继续下去
and the game goes on and on and on.
你是说我们有可能永远都被困在这里
You mean we could be trapped in here forever.
是时候反击了
Time to play offense.
如果我们都变成了自己选的角色
If we're all becoming our characters,
那或许我能用预言家的能力
then maybe I can use my powers as a soothsayer
找出野兽是谁
to figure out who the beast is.
大家围成一圈
Everyone, circle up.
我以女祭司的身份命令你 告诉我
With my power as the oracle, I demand to know.
野兽 究竟是谁
Beast, where are you?
说吧
Speak through me.
我就在这 我就是你们其中一员
I am here. I am one of you.
我会获胜
I will win.
你们的鲜血将洒遍这里
Your blood will smear the walls.
你们的尖叫将传遍四处
Your screams will fill the air.
你们将永远被困于此 成为我的猎物
Forever here, forever mine, forever.
我可去他的
Oh, to hell with this.
得找方法离开这个鬼地方
I'm finding another way out of this dumpster fire.
你们要是想偷袭我的话
And if any of y'all come after me,
我可不会枪下留情
I'll blow your head off.
你除外 我相信你
Except you. I trust you.
我也一样
Likewise.
走吧
Let's go.
等会 你们要去哪
Wait! Where you going?
分头行动是超级没有创意的错误啊
Splitting up is a cardinal sin to survival and creativity!
试下这扇门
Let's try this door.
好 穿过了一个温室
Okay, so we're passing the conservatory now.
然后是饭厅
Into the dining room.
这没完没了啊 这些门之间形成了一个循环的空间
This is exhausting. All these doors circle back into the house.
怎么了
What?
我在担心阿斯特拉跟斯普纳
I'm worried about Astra and Spooner.
那我去叫她们回来
I'm gonna bring them back here.
看好约翰
Keep an eye on John.
行了 我在照顾他
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表