剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
So come and get me, you alien slug.
你想要的就在这
I got your romp right here.
那个靓仔要没了
That white boy's a goner.
斯普纳 做点什么啊
Spooner, you have to do something.
你不知道外星人入侵我大脑是什么感受
You don't know what it feels like when they get in my head.
那你就反过来入侵他们大脑 让他们感受一下你所感受的
So get into theirs. Let them feel what you're feeling.
不要当作是为了我 或者内特
Don't do it for me, or for Nate.
你要为自己而战
Do it for you.
还有一件事
And another thing,
我只不过是想在正义殿堂留下一席之位
I asked for a chair in the Hall of Justice,
the Hall of Justice 不知道有没有记错,好像是上次CW联动里面提到过的
很意外嘛 他们一直都没有回复我
big surprise, no response.
好的 我的计划完成了
And this is where my plan stops.
停下来
Stop!
没错 这就是我的力量
That's right, it's my power now.
是里夫斯
It's Reeves!
- 狄格 - 是的 女士
- Dig? - Yes, ma'am.
Dig是绿箭的常驻角色
我现在确实很投入[dig]
I definitely do dig.
我是巴斯·里夫斯 你能站在我这边我很荣幸
Bass Reeves. Glad to see you could join the fight.
我不能... 不能拖住它了
I can't... I can't hold it much longer.
我来帮你
I got you.
我们成功了
We did it.
走开
No.
我现在觉得好多了
I feel so much better.
我也是
Me too.
加里
Gary.
现在这才对嘛
Now that is better.
这里看着正常多了
This whole place looks better.
你到底是怎么能在这里忍♥气吞声的
How are you even able to keep your head down here?
如果我要跟这群人带一块的话
Worm would have gotten me in a minute
那条虫早就能把发飙的我吃了
if I was stuck with these people.
我之前是挺生气来着
Well, I was plenty angry.
但后来我觉得他们只是低估了我而已
But I decided that these folks want to underestimate me
那我就随他们怎么想好了
well, I'll just use it against 'em.
这样的话我就不会被他们影响到情绪
That's how I've put most of these bastards away.
所以你练就了自己
You made it your power.
你看 她懂我
You see? This one gets it.
你是否很好奇
You're probably wondering what happened
那群外地人都做了些什么
to that band of outsiders.
那我来告诉你 我所听到的...
Well, from what I heard tell...
♪他们打败了坏人♪
♪They cleaned up the town♪
♪让小镇回归正常♪
♪Got it back to itself♪
♪在酒吧里又能喝酒赌博了♪
♪There's beer at the bar and poker hands dealt♪
♪他们回到了船上 确保没人能发现♪
♪They got on their ship bein' sure that no one seen 'em♪
♪剩下的争斗♪
♪And the only fights left
♪都是他们之间的事了♪
♪Were the ones between 'em
你过来可怜我了对吧 加里
You here to shallow me with pity, Gary Green?
不是 我...
No. I, uh...
我能告诉你去哪里找泉水的地图
I know how you can get a map to the Fountain.
其实也不会很难
Shouldn't be much trouble, actually,
因为曾经找到地图的那个人其实就在你家阁楼
'cause the man who found it lives in your attic.
阿莱斯特·克劳利
Aleister Crowley.
如果有人能够找到泉水
If anyone can find that Fountain
并活着回来 那个人肯定就是你了
and live to tell of it, it's you.
我们后会有期 约翰·康斯坦丁
So I'll be seeing you, John Constantine.
♪这位魔法师要前往未知的领域♪
♪Well, the magic man's heading off for the unknown♪
♪跟他的女孩告别之后 便只身出发♪
♪Bid his lady goodbye then he set off alone♪
♪女孩告诉他 她相信他会平安无事♪
♪She told him she trusted that he'd dodge any doom♪
♪那船长们在房♥间里 到底在干嘛呢♪
♪Now what are the captains, well let's cut to their room♪
嘿
Hey.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
- 给你做了些东西 - 谢谢
- Made you something. - Thank you.
我觉得我想吃正常食物的胃口终于回来了
I think my normal appetite is finally starting to come back.
- 真好 - 不过这看着很不错
- Good. - But this does look good.
那就别客气啊
Well, dig in.
你知道吗 我好像用力过猛了
You know what, I think I've been trying way too hard
还在假装事情还会像以前一样
to pretend that things around here could be normal.
- 宝贝 其实我们都是 - 是吧
- Babe, we both were. - Right?
我真的很想一切事情都能
I wanted so badly for everything to just
变回以前那样
feel like it was before.
但我们经历过那么多事情之后 还怎么可能呢
But after everything we've been through, there's no going back.
不过 这也不一定是坏事吧
But does that have to be a bad thing?
或许我们能够有个新的开始 事情可能会变得更好呢
Maybe we can be something new, something better.
再说了 仔细想想
I mean, let's be honest,
我们以前的日子其实也不太正常啊
we were never normal to begin with.
所以现在还图个啥
So why start now?
怎么了
What?
这是...
Was that...
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
燃情龙骨灰吗
Passion Dragon Ash.
没错
Yes.
我送约翰出去了 你还好吗
I saw John on his way out. You doing okay?
还行 适应中
Yeah. Trying.
如果你想找人聊 我在
Well, I'm here if you need me,
不过我知道你没事
but I know you'll be fine.
毕竟你是聪明人嘛
You're the wise one, after all.
好吧 我知道我有些时候会变得有点太犀利
Okay, look, I know I can be a bit overbearing at times,
但我只是想你能开开心心
but I just want you to be happy.
我知道我们可以帮到谁了
Hey, I actually know who could use both our help.
图腾能借我一下吗
Can I borrow your totem?
- 哟哟哟 - 兄弟 要来个甜甜圈吗
- Yo, yo. - Hey, man. Want a donut?
不了 兄弟 不过我倒是可以给你点东西
Thanks, dude. But I actually came to give you something.
不不不 我不能驾驭你们的图腾啊
No, no, no, no, I cannot be a totem master.
也许训练过会不一样? 但还是算了...
Maybe with some training, but there's...
不是啊 你可以去找她了 去看你的扎莉
No, no, no, it's so you can visit her, so you can see Zari.
真的可以吗
That's possible?
我相信你最近过得很累 作为兄弟我也应该早点发觉
I'm sure it's been tough and I should've noticed,
但你现在可以进去图腾里面找她了
but now you can take a totem trip to her
你们小情侣好好聚聚
and do what you do together.
你完事了就告诉我吧
Just let me know when you're done.
♪现在钢铁之躯要去见他的女孩♪
♪Now the Guy of Steel's off to see his girl♪
♪好像有点奇怪 但世界也如此奇怪♪
♪Sure it's weird, but then so is the world♪
♪我现在要把你们留下 跟他们在一起♪
♪So I leave you now with this takeaway♪
♪虽然他们不是很正常 但也没有关系♪
♪But they might not be a normal but that might be okay♪
我说过不能把这个旁白牛仔留在船上的
I told you guys, we can't keep the cowboy narrator.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry! Sorry.
伙计 我们要送你回去了
Hey, man, we'll drop you off.
旅途愉快啊 传奇们
Happy trails, Legends.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表