剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
and we're looking for a ride back to, uh, Earth.
地球 吗
Earth, huh?
没问题啊 我们送你回去
Yeah, sure. We'll give you a ride.
前提是你和你的小伙伴要先打败我们
But you and your friends have gotta beat us in a game first.
我们其实在赶时间
We're kind of on a tight schedule.
嗨呀 打一场就好啦
Oh, come on. What's one game?
除非你怕输
Unless, of course, you're afraid of losing.
我跟谁比都没在怕的
I can roll with anyone.
那要不就玩大一点
Then how about we spice things up a little
来场太空保龄球比赛
and play a game of cosmic bowling?
那我们是要在黑暗之中开着霓虹灯打球吗
Is that with the neon balls and the black lights?
那不是我的风格
Yeah, that ain't really my thing.
我的意思是 你要是想我们送你回去
All I'm saying is, if you wanna get a ride out of here,
你就得跟我们打一场
you gotta roll against us.
那行 比赛开始
All right, then. Game on.
我就等你这句话
I was hoping you'd say that.
小花招不错嘛
Cute trick,
你要是能在赛场上打出厉害的招 那才叫好
but it's what you do on the lanes that counts.
等我们把后面那些
Once we're through
红色衣服的打得落花流水
putting these Redshirts out of their misery,
就到你们了
you're next.
这指南上面写的
The guidebook said
我们这里应该能看到极光才对啊
we should be able to see the northern lights,
可是这连星星都没有
but I can't see a single star.
是不是因为现在多云
Maybe it's too cloudy.
我知道你对这次约会很上心
Listen, I know this is super on-brand,
但我有点饿了
But, I'm feeling kind of hungry.
饿了是吗
Hungry, you say?
我正好给你准备了
Hmm, well, I happen to have made
你最爱的家乡美食 伊朗炖菜
your favorite Persian delicacy, abgoosht.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yep.
甜品的话 我带了异域风味的甜甜圈
And for dessert, the very exotic doughnut.
你也太贴心了
That's very sweet.
不
No.
呃 我好像拿了斯普纳的袋子
Ugh, this must be Spooner's bag.
怪不得全是工具
Oh, that makes sense.
袋子里只有即食的干粮
The only food in here are MRE rations.
可能会好吃呢
Maybe they're super delicious.
要尝尝吗
Wanna try?
摇滚万岁
Rock and roll!
是我想的那样吗
Is that what I think it is?
是的
Yep.
摇滚万岁
Rock and roll!
他俩把电都接上了
What's the point of unplugging
那还露什么营啊
if all your camping gear has a cord?
然而 我们两个还得他们的干扰之下
Meanwhile, we're out here trying to squeeze in one date
争取在我回到图腾前好好约会
before I turn into a Totem pumpkin,
而他们却拥有大把的
and they're over there with all the carefree time
闲余时间
in the world.
看着那两个傻子我酸了
I'm jealous of those two idiots.
我也酸了 就离谱
Me too. It's insane.
我受够了
That's it. That's it.
我们再找一个营地吧
We're getting another campsite.
吉迪恩你在吗
Gideon. Gideon.
奇怪 我的传送门不灵了
Huh, my Time Courier's going nuts.
这里很不对劲
Yeah, something's wrong.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
好神奇 这里的气味都跟保龄球馆没差别
It's funny. It even smells like a bowling alley.
是的 地球的保龄球馆里面有的东西
Yeah, I included everything you'd find
你都能在这找到
in a bowling center on Earth.
因为我太爱保龄球了
That's how much I love bowling,
简直就是宇宙最好的运动
the greatest sport in the universe.
不是 这里是你创造出来的
I'm sorry, you created this place?
那你不就是发邀请函的那个人吗
Does that mean you were the one who sent out the invitations?
我跟那些有猫腻的邀请函可没关系
I had nothing to do with those cursed invitations.
发邀请函的是瓶子杀手
That's the work of the Pin Killers,
就那边穿紫色衣服的
the guys in the purple shirts.
他们把我的保龄天堂变得乌烟瘴气
They came here and ruined my little bowling paradise.
所以我想你们去打败他们 打败这群霸道的人
I need you to beat them. They're the top dogs now.
但你只有一次机会
And you only get one game to try to knock them off.
所以一定要做足准备才去挑战他们
So don't challenge them until your team is ready.
你猜怎么
Guess what.
我蹭到回去的船了
I found us a ride home.
我们只要打败那些穿着贼丑的
All we gotta do is just beat those aliens
紫色衣服的外星人就可以了
in those ugly purple shirts.
下一场就是我们了
We got next.
能把那个递给我吗
Will you hand me that?
还需要再调整一下频率
Mm, just need to adjust the frequency.
太阳不见了
The sun is missing.
现在无论是哪个地方 都是黑夜了
It's night everywhere on Earth.
在墨西哥莫名出现了大裂痕
Massive unexplained chasms that have appeared in Mexico,
- 加拿大跟阿♥拉♥斯加也一样 - 我们就在阿♥拉♥斯加
- Canada, and Alaska. - We're in Alaska.
到底是谁在搞事? 外星人吗? 还是魔鬼
Who did this? Aliens? Demons?
上帝是不是要抛弃我们了
Did God give up on us?
说到底 世界要完了
Either way, it's the end of the world.
我们都得死 我们都得死
We're all gonna die. We're all going to die.
我们都得死
We're all gonna die.
阿♥拉♥斯加和加拿大都消失了
Alaska, Canada, they're gone.
内特...
Nate...
就这样消失了
They're just gone.
是不是世界末日了
I think the world is ending.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
这是我经历过能排前五的糟糕约会
This is one of the top five worst dates I've ever been on.
我们都得死 我们都得死
We're all gonna die. We're gonna die.
我们都得死
We're all gonna die.
我跟洁米无论去到哪里
Jamie and I can go anywhere in the world
都还可以用400多摄氏度的大火烤意式披萨
and I could still blaze us a Neapolitan pizza at 800 degrees
大火烤才够快嘛
supes quick!
是真的不错啊 杰夫
That's so fantastic, Jeff.
是啊 这烤焦的披萨可真是别有风味
Yeah, the char on this is something else.
嘿 杰夫... 不对 兄弟
Say, Jeff... sorry, bro.
我能借的你车用一下下吗
Can I borrow your truck supes quick
我们想到镇上买♥♥点东西
so we can go into town and pick up some stuff?
没问题 营地邻居互帮互助嘛
Sure. What are neighbors for?
真是好兄弟
There's a bro.
嘿...
Hey...
- 要不我们一起去吧 - 不用了
- why don't we all go? - No.
这才够摇滚啊
Rock and roll!
- 不用了真不用了 - 走吧
- No, no, no, no. - Yeah!
内特你坐副驾 兄弟一起坐前排
Nate, you're riding shotgun. Boys in the front.
日了狗了
Oh, my God.
♪Whoa, whoa♪
♪We got this feeling right♪
电池没电了
Battery's dead.
杰夫 也许是因为你把电池的电都用在其他东西上了
I don't know, Jeff, maybe all your devices drained it.
那只能祝你们好运了
Well, good luck, guys.
你们要去哪儿
Where you going?
去镇上啊
We're heading into town.
那好 我们也一起
Great. We'll come with.
也许能找到人帮忙充一下电池的电
Maybe we can find some folks to jump the truck battery.
这真够摇滚的
Rock and roll!
看来要一起徒步了
Looks like we're hiking.
够了
All right,
我不想继续在这里无聊地等他们出现了
enough of this ding-dong dallying, waiting around.
我们要去出去找莎拉他们吧
I say we get out there and we find Sara and her gang.
他们可能需要用到我的魔法
I'm sure they could use a magical assist.
你这样一说
Come to think of it,
确实好像有阵子没接收到他们的信息了
we haven't heard from them in a while.
吉迪恩 出发去2021年的堪萨斯州找莎拉
Gideon, let's go visit Sara, Kansas City 2021.
正在处理中
Calculating. Calculating.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表