剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
-再试一次 -赶紧告诉我咒语
- Try again. - Just tell me the damn words.
移形换位
Permuto!
移形换位
Permuto.
我的天哪
My stars!
你是个天生好手
You're a natural.
我妈妈是个强大的巫师
Well, my mother was a powerful witch.
你让她骄傲 亲爱的姑娘
Well, you've made her proud, dear girl.
干的漂亮
Smashing job.
但是那只是个简单的
But that was an easy one.
你知道吗 移形换位在拉丁语中有很多种意思
You know, "Permuto" Has several meanings in Latin.
一个是变形
One is to transform,
但是另外的意思是交换
but the other is to exchange.
如果你能给我找到
If you provided an able body
一个能和我交换的身体
with whom I could change places,
我就可以更加方便地教你
I'd be able to teach you with greater expediency.
所以有个倒霉蛋会被困在一个画里
So some poor fellow would be trapped in the painting,
然后你得到一个身体这样就可以背后捅我一刀
and you'd have a body you could use to stab me in the back.
想得美
Nice try.
我想都不敢想
I wouldn't dream of it.
我保证教的法术施放简单撤回也简单
I promise the spell is easy to do and easy to undo
如果你想要的话
if you so wish.
所以是同一个法术 就是目的不一样
So it's the same spell, just a different intention.
如果我可以点头 那就是我现在做的动作
If I could nod, that's what I'd be doing right now.
我们只需要给我借一副身体
All we need is a body for me to borrow.
阿斯特拉 你在家吗 亲爱的
Astra, you home, love?
这都是些什么
What's all this?
他在这做什么
What the hell is he doing down here?
我正在教这个聪明的女士如何使用魔法
I'm teaching this brilliant young lady how to use magic.
就像你说的 约翰
It's like you said, John.
生活蒸蒸日上需要努力 这就是我正在努力
Life topside takes work, and this is me getting to it.
魔法深不见底 亲爱的
Magic is a slippery slope, all right, love?
你妈妈知道这点
Your mother knew that,
这也是为什么她摆脱了魔法
and that's why she got out of it.
她离开我
I mean, she left me
因为我没办法放弃
because I wouldn't give it up.
她不会想让你也陷进去的 好吧
She wouldn't want this for you, all right?
你没有资格替她说话
You don't get to speak for her
或者告诉我如何生活
or tell me how to live my life.
你现在在我家呢 不是吗
Well, you are in my home, aren't you?
好啊 现在这是你的房♥子了
Okay, so now this is your house.
一切都支离破碎
I mean, how about when it was falling apart
没人交账单的时候呢
and the bills weren't being paid?
那个时候也是你的房♥子吗
Was it your house then, too?
天哪 你简直是个难以忍♥受的伪君子
God, you are such an insufferable hypocrite.
她说的没错 老伙计
She's got you there, old chap.
狡猾的老王八蛋 趁着她绝望占便宜
Sneaky old bastard, preying on her desperation.
这是谁的过错呢
Whose fault was that?
你这条老毒蛇 我就应该把你锁在
You vile old snake. I should've locked you
没人能找到你的地窖里去
in the cellar where no one could've found you.
-把他放下 -你一直喋喋不休说你
- Put him down. - You going on about all your--
-够了 -把他放下
- That's enough! - Put him down.
-还有你那些 -移形换位
- And all of your-- - Permuto!
该死的发生了什么
What the bloody hell?
我的天哪 真的有用
My word. It actually worked.
干得漂亮 亲爱的姑娘
Brilliant job, dear girl.
阿斯特拉 把我们换回来
Astra, put us back.
移形换位
Permuto!
该死
Oh, damn. -
施放简单 撤回也简单
Easy to do, easy to undo.
-阿斯特拉 不要 -移形换位
- Oh, Astra, don't-- - Permuto!
阿斯特拉
Astra.
阿斯特拉 赶紧撤回
Astra, undo this right now.
克劳利非常危险 不能相信他
Crowley is dangerous. He can't be trusted!
干得漂亮 亲爱的女孩
Bravo, dear girl.
你真棒
Bravo to you.
我们的协议是这样的
Here's the deal.
你有十二小时的时间抻抻腿
You have 12 hours to stretch your legs
然后教我魔法
and teach me magic.
就十二个小时 然后你回到画里
12 hours, and then back into the painting.
如果你放了一个我没批准的法术
If you do one unsanctioned spell,
直接结束
it is over.
你懂我说的了吗
You got me?
非常清楚 我的女士
Like the clap, my lady.
那我们开始吧
Now let's get to work, shall we?
再我研究埃及的秘密的时候
While studying the secrets of Egypt,
我明白了巫术需要一个
I learned that sorcery requires a...
丰富的想象力
fruitful imagination.
一个人必须在最不起眼的东西中发现潜能
One must find potential in the dullest of things
是非常了不起的
to be truly magnificent.
终于
Finally.
我的天
Oh, my.
你原来在这呢
There you are, killer.
我还从没见过任何人使用黑魔法
I have never seen anyone take to the dark arts
像你这么轻松
with such ease.
你的天赋无人能比
Your natural talents are unparalleled.
没人喜欢马屁精 阿莱斯特
No one likes a kiss-ass, Aleister,
而且我不会给你延时的
and I am not extending your parole.
明白 我的女士
Understood, my lady.
我的钱都去哪了
What happened to my money?
亲爱的姑娘 你不会觉得宝藏
Oh, dear girl, you didn't think the treasure
是真的吧
was real, did you?
这些转变不过是个皮囊 戏法
These transformations are but a glamour, a trick.
这些在欺骗的时候非常有效
They are effective in deception,
但是在本质上是暂时的
but temporary by nature.
所以我刚才变的 那些钱和衣服
So everything I just made-- the money, these clothes--
你会亲眼看着他们消失
Will disappear before your very eyes.
初学者级别的魔法就是这样的规则
Such are the rules of beginner-level magic.
那如果我升级呢
What if I level up?
不不不 你还没准备好
No, no, no, no, you're not ready.
那需要专注与冷酷
It takes ruthlessness and concentration
不像任何你能激发的
unlike any you can muster.
阿莱
Oh, Al.
你显然不认识我
You clearly don't know me.
你体♥检♥的时间到了
Time for your checkup.
体征一切正常
Vitals are good.
现在要检查一下你的机动性
Just gonna check your mobility.
所以你现在狙魔女杰一生爱了吗
So are you an Earper for life yet?
简直了 我太喜欢了
Oh, yeah, I'm digging it.
第二季你说的太对了
You were totally right about season two.
他们真的弄明白这个剧是讲什么的了
They really figured out what the show was,
然后他们顺其自然了
and they went with it.
我真心希望
Well, I really hope
你粉Wayhaught这一对
that you're a Wayhaught shipper
因为如果你不粉 我就要
because if you aren't, I have to--
仔细听我说
Listen to me carefully.
你要带我离开这里
You're gonna take me out of here
然后帮我找到一个能发动飞船的能源 明白了吗
and help me find a power source to fuel my ship, understood?
我做不到
I can't do that.
我的DNA里不存在违抗
It's not in my DNA to disobey.
那是他想让你想的
That's just what he wants you to think.
听着 只有你自己在拖你后腿
Look, the only thing that's holding you back is you.
还有你架在我脖子上的这个东西
And you with that thing at my throat.
你就向我保证你会帮我逃跑
Just promise you'll help me escape.
你直接杀了我吧 我是可替换的
Go ahead and kill me. I'm disposable.
他会在中午之前再弄一个艾娃护士的
He'll have another Nurse Ava ready by lunch.
天哪 你是人
God, you are a human being!
你有灵魂
You have a soul.
你可以自己判断什么是对什么是错
You can decide for yourself what's right and what's wrong.
或许是主教创造了你
Look, Bishop may have created you,
但是他没办法控制你
but he doesn't control you.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表