剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Okay, if you really have Kayla's eggs in your skull,
那说不定就能解释得通你为什么突然失联了
then maybe they'll give a clue to what will happen.
有看过电影「异形」吗
Ever seen the movie "Alien"?
那他这情况估计跟电影里面的差不多了
Yeah, I think we know what will happen.
斯普纳 别
Spooner, please.
你帮他检查一下就好了
Just look at the protrusion.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
我滴个神
Ay Dios mio.
这是什么个情况
Oh-oh-oh, what sordid scene am I interrupting?
算了 当我没问
Never mind. Don't care.
斯普纳 谈谈可以吗
Spooner, join me for a shot and a chinwag.
祝你们好运
Good luck with that.
长话短说 我为了把你从叉子变回人类
Long story short, I have been stripped of my magic in service
而失去了魔法 所以我想...
of transforming you back from a fork I might add...
行啦 你想让我解读些啥
Okay, what do you want me to translate, John?
至尊泉水的地图
A map for the Fountain of Imperium,
根据我的调查 这个魔法源泉
which according to my research is a wellspring of magic
是多年前外星人赠予给人类的
gifted to humans by aliens long ago
它最后一次出现在西班牙
and last seen in Spain.
哇
Whoa.
这有点厉害的
This is... this is cool.
受之无愧者方可饮用泉水
Only those whom are worthy may drink from this fountain.
这都是典型废话
That's typical prophecy malarkey.
给我个地点
I need a location.
好吧 中♥央♥这颗星是阿尔巴赛特
All right, well, this main star here is Albacete.
阿尔巴赛特
Albacete.
那是西班牙东南部的城市
That's a city in the southeast of Spain.
西班牙 阿尔巴赛特
既然我们来到1939年2月的西班牙
Well, seeing as we're in Spain, February 1939,
我应该先告诉你点东西
there's a few things you ought to understand.
首先 西班牙刚刚经历过
Now, first and foremost, this country has just suffered
一场长达三年的残酷内战
three years of a brutal and bloody civil war.
内战? 所以你这才打算告诉我
Civil war? When were you planning on telling me that?
是的 准确来说应该是阶级斗争
I just did, and a class war is more like it.
一方是有钱人
You see, on one side, you have the rich
跟有德国纳粹撑腰的军队
and the military backed by Nazi Germany.
另一方是工人阶级
On the other side, you have the trade unions
跟西班牙民♥主♥政♥府♥
and the democratically elected government of Spain.
更不要说
And don't even get me started
还有那虚伪的天主教会了
on the devious little role of the Catholic church.
我就是天主教的
I'm Catholic, John.
那你应该知道我对牧师持什么态度了吧
Yeah, well. Then you'll understand my attitude towards priests.
我宁愿跟个恶魔混一起
I'd sooner rather break bread with a bloody demon.
这地图也没提过泉水啊
Nothing on here says Fountain.
那「El Gato」呢
What about El Gato?
猫吗[gato西语]
The cat?
不不不 那是我听说的一个
Oh, no, no, no. It's the code name to a leftist leader
左撇子领袖的外号♥ 据说他曾经
that I've heard stories about. Apparently, he survived seven
活过了七次刺杀和一次真正的十字架死刑
assassination attempts and one actual crucifixion.
所以呢 这家伙走运而已吧
So? Maybe he was lucky?
走运? 没人会那么走运
Lucky? Nobody's that lucky.
那就是魔法
That's magic.
我猜这位「猫」喝过泉水
My guess, El Gato drank from the Fountain.
你要是想找到他
Well, if you want to find a man,
要不直接去问问当地的酒馆
why don't we just ask at the local watering hole?
阿尔巴赛特 300米
酒吧 饭馆
关上门 很冷啊
你们来这里做什么
可以给我们来两杯酒吗
我们打烊了
这里不对外人开放
The bar is closed to outsiders.
特别是法♥西♥斯♥的走狗
Especially fascist spies.
你是喝多了吗
Are you taking the mickey?
我看着哪像个纳粹了
Do I look like a bloody fascist?
你看着像个德国人
You look like a German?
他说得有道理 - 才没有
He has a point. - No, he doesn't.
我跟你说 我曾经是
I'll have you know that I served
哈拉马战役中马统工党的一员
with the POUM militia at Jarama.
POUM 马统工党 马♥克♥思♥主义统一工人党
你参加过哈拉马战役
You were in the trenches of Jarama?
没错
I was.
那你用什么给步♥枪♥上油
What did you grease your rifle with?
你说的是他们配给我那把
Oh, you mean the rusted antique
又老又生锈的玩意吗
that they supplied me with?
我得用橄榄油呢
I had to grease it with olive oil.
毕竟那时候水资源匮乏 我们都只能用酒来刮胡子
Water was in such short supply that we had to shave with wine,
这真的是太丢脸了 但是...
which is a bloody shame if you ask me, but
最糟的还是头虱啊
The worst part was the lice.
那些要命的吸血虫简直跟...
Those evil buggers they were as...
跟疖子一样大
As big as boils.
跟疖子一样大
As boils, yes.
好同志
Compadre!
敬我们逝去的同僚一杯好吗
Let us toast to our fallen brothers in arms, huh?
吉迪恩说约翰跟斯普纳去了西班牙
Gideon said John and Spooner took the jump ship to Spain,
所以我想今晚是西班牙主题
so I thought theme night.
为小姐您献上马铃薯蛋饼[西班牙特色菜]
One slice of Tortilla Espanola for the señorita.
你确定你可以喝酒吗
Are you sure you should be drinking?
喝啊 干嘛
Yeah, why?
我倒觉得你能怀孕挺牛的
Hey, I for one think it's really cool that you're pregnant.
谁要再说一句怀孕的话 我就抓着他跟我一块
The next person that says pregnant, I'm taking 'em with me
从紧急舱门那里跳下去
on a nose dive outside the emergency hatch.
思想真够成熟的啊老爸
Wow, real mature, dad.
所以你打算怎么办 就一直假装一切都没发生过吗
So what's your plan? You're just gonna pretend this isn't happening?
没错 我就要这样
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
我要假装凯拉从来没在不事先提醒我
I'm gonna pretend Kayla didn't do this ear stuff to me
就在我耳朵里弄来弄去
without warning me first.
你也没事先提醒妈妈啊
Well, you didn't give mom a warning.
尼可跟我也是个意外
Niko and I didn't plan our baby,
但我们接受了现实
but we're dealing with it.
大伙们 盖斯长得超快
Oh, guys, Gus-y is aging rapidly.
它现在都是在青少年阶段了 - 哦豁
He's like a teenager now. - Okay.
不对 它是个激素分泌旺盛的青少年
No-no, a-a hormonal, giant teenager.
快来啊你们
Come on. Vamonos!
怀孕的待在这里
Pregnant people, stay.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
朋友 国际援军都回去了
Amigos, the International Brigade has already left.
你们为什么还在这
Why are you still here?
我们得知有个人还一直在抵抗法♥西♥斯♥
We heard of a man who continues to fight the fascist bastards.
人称「猫」
He goes by the name of El Gato.
据说没人能杀死他
They say he can't be killed.
我也听过这位「猫」
I also have heard of this man, El Gato.
非常神秘
Very mysterious.
那你知道他的秘密吗 - 明天吧
0 Do you know his secret? - Mañana, mañana.
很晚了 我要休息
It's late. I have to turn in.
拜托了同志 跟我说说吧
Come on, mate. Indulge me, yeah?
我表弟说 「猫」喝了一些有魔力的东西
My cousin told me El Gato has drunk from a magical source.
什么东西
What kind of source?
在村里头
In the village over,
有只驴子
there's a donkey
有着很大的... 我该怎么说呢
with great big... How do you say?
乳♥房♥♥ - 啊对
Udders. - Ah, sí.
充满魔力的乳♥房♥♥
Magical udders.
那些驴奶让「猫」变得无敌
The milk makes El Gato impervious
法♥西♥斯♥的走狗开枪都打不死他
to even a hail of bullets from the fascist scum.
那 敬驴子
Well, to the donkey.
干杯
Hey, salud!
再见
Adios.
魔法驴子? - 我也不太信
Magical donkey? - I don't know.
我都好久没听过这么假的废话了
I don't hear a load of crap like that these days, yeah.
认同 而且那个人肯定就是「猫」
Agreed. And that man we were talking to, he was El Gato.
肯定啊 他出现在这可能只是
Undoubtedly. Probably came down
下个山补下物资罢了
from the mountains to get some supplies.
所以你看穿他了
Yeah, you clock the old farmer?
是的 他应该在守护些什么 也许...
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表