剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你有一堆我 不是吗
You had a planet full of mes, didn't you?
别这样妄自菲薄
- Don't sell yourself so short.
我有那麽多艾娃 莎拉可以随便选一个的
Sara could have had her pick of my Avas,
他她赴汤蹈火也要回到你身边
yet she turned over the heavens to get back to you.
你为什麽如意特别呢
So, what makes you so special?
莎拉说过你会这样想蛊惑我
Sara said you'd do this. Try to get into my head.
难道她就不想进入我的脑海中吗
- Like she isn't interested in getting into mine?
我就知道不该来
- I knew this was a mistake.
不 等等等等
- No. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
请 别走
Please. Don't go.
咱们已经破冰了
We've hardly broken the ice.
我滴好姑娘看到没
- Hmm, thatagirl. You see that?
她让毕肖普觉得她很脆弱
Making Bishop think that she's the vulnerable one.
你想怎麽装好人就装吧
- You know what, you can play nice all you want,
但你没有任何借口
but it still doesn't excuse
绑♥架♥我爱的女人
the fact that you kidnap the woman that I love.
但我那麽做是为了拯救
- But the fact that I did so in order
全人类 懂了也不是借口
to save all of humanity... changes nothing.
你没错
You're right.
我曾是傲无比 极端利己主义的
I was an arrogant egomaniacal...
小气鬼
meanie.
那你现在呢
- And so what now? Hmm?
你是来洗心革面的
You've come here to turn over a new leaf.
你觉得我们相信麽
Is that what we're all supposed to believe?
不然我还能去哪呢
Where else would I go?
我又还能做什麽呢
What else would I do?
我知道这麽说会让你觉得我另有企图但是
Look, I know this is gonna sound perverse, but...
但是什麽
- But what?
你和莎拉对我来说是最接近家人
- You and Sara are the closest thing I have left to family.
我知道 这像是疯子说的话
I know. Sounds insane.
不 其实我理解
- No, I get it actually.
你是克隆人 我也是克隆
You're a clone. I'm a clone
我又没有真正的家人 所以是的
and it's not like I have any real family, so...sure.
从某种奇怪的角度来说我们确实是家人
I guess in some perverse way, we are...like family.
把他耍得团团转
- Playing him like a fiddle.
毕肖普不会如此轻易
- Bishop's not gonna let himself
被人摆佈的
be manipulated that easily.
我能 跟你说个秘密吗?
- Can I...tell you a secret?
你 一直是我最喜欢的艾娃
You...were always my favorite Ava.
当然不是说你 是说你的模型
Not you personally, of course. Your model.
你是说那个专横艾娃
- You mean bossy Ava?
啊那是我们的市场部门想出来的名字
- Ugh. A moniker our marketing department came up with.
我是想叫你领导艾娃
I wanted to call you Boss Ava.
虽然人们害怕
Only people were afraid of a clone
被克隆人指挥
that would tell them what to do,
但指挥别人恰恰就是设计你出来的目的
except that is precisely what you were designed for.
但你真是让我做梦都想不到
But you have exceeded my wildest dreams.
你要结婚了
You're getting married.
真是想不到啊
Didn't see that one coming.
为什麽
- Why not?
我减少了所有克隆人的催产素分泌
- I lower the oxytocin levels in all the clones,
也就是所谓的爱情荷尔蒙
the so-called love hormone.
我不希望你坠入爱河
I don't want you falling in love.
这样对生产力不好
It hurts productivity.
可能就是因为这个我他妈安排婚礼
- Huh. Maybe that's why I'm having such a hard time
才弄得这麽困难
planning this damn wedding.
我一向很擅长干活
Productivity is usually my strong suit
结果我连座位安排都搞不定
and I can't even put together a seating arrangement.
也许我能帮你 反正我也没别的事干
- Maybe I can help--not like I have anything else to do it.
会很有意思的
And it'll be fun.
要是莎拉知道我跟你说了话
- If Sara even knew I was talking to you--
没事的 我们不告诉别人就好
- Oh, c'mon. It'll be our little secret.
我怎麽知道你不是故意
- How do I know that you're not just doing this
在让我放鬆警惕呢
to get me to let my guard down?
我这麽做是为了让你放鬆警惕
- I am doing this so that you let your guard down.
我想瞭解你艾娃
I want to get to know you, Ava.
我得走了
- I have to go.
也可以帮你的朋友罗里
- I can also help your friend Rory.
什麽 罗里怎麽了
- What? What's wrong with Rory?
暂时没事
- Nothing...yet.
但他脑子里的那些孩子饿了
But those babies in his head are getting hungry.
你怎麽知道
- How the hell did you know about--
凯拉让他活著
- Kayla letting him live?
他头痛 长了一头浓密的头髮
The fact that he's experiencing headaches, that luxurious hair.
就算不是天才也看得出来
Doesn't take a genius to realize
他和耐卡利人交♥配♥了
he mated with a Necrian.
我花了无数岁月想融合人类和外星人
I spent eons trying to meld humans and aliens
却没想到过用老办法
and never thought to do it the old-fashioned way.
我可以帮你救罗里给他的后代
I can help you save Rory by giving his spawn
提供充足的养分
the proper nutrients.
不然被吃掉的就是他的大脑了
It's either that or... his brain.
♪
-噢看来有用-当然
- Oh! Guess it worked. - Of course it did.
我让毕肖普觉得我需要他的帮助
I made Bishop think that I needed something from him,
现在他证明了自己是值得信赖的 暂时的
and he proved himself to be trustworthy, for now.
但相信我这只是我们
But believe me, this is just the opening move
小小棋赛的开始
of our little chess match.
那我算什麽 卒吗
- What does that make me? The pawn?
嗯 味道不错嘛
- Hmm. - It's not that bad.
- Oh!
什麽
- What?
我有外星人的味蕾 什麽啦
I have alien taste buds, what I can say?
你霆定让斯普纳
Are you sure It's okay
和毕肖普单独在裡面没事吗
we leave Spooner in there alone with Bishop?
他不可能进到她脑袋裡面
- There's no way he's getting in her head.
♪
斯普我们得谈谈西班牙
- Spoon, we need to talk about Spain.
西班牙怎麽了
What about Spain?
谁说到西班牙了 我在伊比沙岛待过一周
- Did someone say Spain? I spend a week in Ibiza once.
一夜没合眼 我记得的最后一件事是
Didn't sleep a wink. Last thing I remember, I was...
毕肖普是吧
- That's Bishop, huh?
那高领毛衣他穿著是真丑啊
- That turtleneck is doing him no favors.
- One with the music.
随便吧
- Anyways.
约翰喝了
Hey, what happened
帝国之泉的水之后发生了什麽
when John drank from the Fountain of Imperium?
当时我和他还有那个叫费尔南多的孩子在山洞里
- I was with him and the kid Fernando in the cave.
法♥西♥斯♥分子来了 而且
The fascists were coming and--
斯普纳 你没事吧
- Spoons, you okay?
法♥西♥斯♥分子来了 然后
- The--the fascists were coming and...
哇 好吧 太奇怪了
Whoa. Okay, that was weird.
就好像少了什麽我的记忆里一片空白
It's like something's missing, like a blank spot in my memory.
好像什麽东西被抹去吗?
- Like something's been erased.
你觉得是约翰对我下咒了吗
- You think John put a spell on me?
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
等我们查出他想让你忘记什麽再动手
- Just not until we find out what he wanted you to forget.
也就是说我得再给你下个咒语
- Which means I'm gonna have to put another spell on you.
我很想帮你们但是
- Look, I'd love to help you out, but--
啊 艾娃 时间正好
- Ah, Aves, perfect timing. - Hey.
你们怎麽我要和毕肖普谈谈
- What do you guys--anyway, I need a moment with Bishop.
交给你了
- He is all yours.
以防有人闹出格
- Just in case somebody gets out of line.
谢谢
- Thanks.
这边
- Going this way.
所以 你那位怀孕的朋友感觉如何
- So...how's your pregnant friend feeling?
好些了 谢谢你的建议
- Better. Thank you for the advice.
也许我能帮助
- Perhaps there's some way
你的朋友约翰
I could assist your friend John.
-约翰怎麽了-我不知道
- What's wrong with John? - Oh, I don't know.
你朋友好像有点担心他
Just your friend seemed concerned about him
也许他喝了不该喝的东西
that maybe he drank something he shouldn't have.
我是医生
I am a doctor.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表