剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
拉马·可汗被控实施致命袭击
超常行动部
The Department of Extranormal Operations
在祸事不断的2020年被拉马·可汗摧毁了
was destroyed in the infamous year 2020 by Rama Khan.
内特 这可是巨大的阻碍
Nate, this is a huge setback.
我们需要超查部 外星人在他们的管辖范围
We needed the D.E.O. Aliens is their jurisdiction.
是的
Yeah.
夏普船长 我想我们遇到了时间异常
Captain Sharpe, I believe we are dealing with a temporal anomaly.
根据原始时间线
According to the original timeline,
在1977年并没有外星飞船飞致伦敦上空
there was no alien spacecraft over London in 1977.
就是说现在这事归我们管了
Meaning this is our jurisdiction.
我们就是专家
We're the experts.
不是
No.
我们... 我们是专家吗
We're--we're the experts?
我们当然是
Damn right we are.
你 我 还有传奇们
You, me, the Legends.
我们是唯一能够
We're the only people who are capable
对付时间旅行外星人的人
of handling time-traveling aliens.
内特 如果我信任这个团队
Nate, if I trusted the team,
我就不会制♥作♥一套章程把他们都赶走
I wouldn't have made an entire binder to get rid of them.
好吗 超查部是首选方案
Okay? The D.E.O. Was plan A.
艾娃 现在传奇们都由你负责了
Well, Ava, you are now in charge of the Legends.
所以 欢迎来到备选方案
So welcome to plan B.
现在好好感受一下
Now breathe it in.
-和我一起感受 -不
- Breathe with me. - No.
来深呼吸感受一下
Come.
备选方案闻起来像大♥麻♥
Plan B smells like pot.
我有办法了
I got something.
你简直是个行走的二手烟
You are a walking contact high.
不客气 吉迪恩 投屏
You're welcome. Gideon, put this up.
怪诞世界新闻
奇异女孩与外星人对话
独家揭秘
这小孩真可爱
That's a cute little kid.
B 那是小报新闻
B, that's a tabloid.
是的 小报新闻能帮助我
Yes, tabloids help me not think
不去想我们活在骇人的科技中
about how we live on a technological terror
在混乱的外星人噩梦中飞驰
hurtling through a swirling green nightmare.
该死的
Damn.
说回这个女孩 埃斯佩兰萨·克鲁兹
So this girl, Esperanza Cruz,
怪诞世界新闻
奇异女孩与外星人对话
独家揭秘
她说她被外星人挟持了
says that she was abducted by aliens,
从那以后 她就能和他们交流
and from then on, she could communicate with them.
他们在她脑子里植入了些东西
They implanted something in her head.
B
B!
抱... 这只是个小报 好吗
I'm s--this is a tabloid, okay?
多久 二十年前的了
From how--what, 20 years ago?
很可能完全是捏造的
It's probably totally fabricated.
-我需要真实的线索 -她的事是真的
- I need real leads. - She's real, man.
吉迪恩找到她了
Gideon located her.
脑子里有外星科技的小孩
I mean... little kid with alien tech in her head.
也不算糟糕的线索
Not a bad lead.
好的 当然不错 行
Okay, sure. Fine.
不管了 我们只有这个线索
You know? Whatever. It's all we've got.
罗里现在应该喝够了
I mean, Rory's probably good and boozed up by now,
你们何不带上米克
so why don't you take Micky
一起去调查一下这个埃斯佩兰萨
and go investigate this Esperanza--
-什么来着 -克鲁兹
- what is her last name? - Uh, Cruz.
我们真的要带上米克
Are we really sure bringing Mick to talk to a kid
-去找一个小孩吗 这样好吗 -不
- is, like, best practices? - No, n--
你们去找现在的她
You're gonna go see her present day.
我们还是得尽量不要扰乱时间线
Some of us are still trying not to mess with the timeline.
好的 时间线 遵命
Right. The timeline. Aye aye.
你可以走了
You're excused.
-怎么了 -我之前被关在这种玻璃监狱里
- What is it? - I was confined to one of these glass prisons.
你也是
You were as well.
也就是说里面还有其他人
Which means there are also others inside.
-你刚刚才想到吗 -是的
- You just figured that out now? - I did.
我还指挥过一支由12万奴隶 角斗士
I also commanded an army of 120,000 slaves, gladiators,
和农民组成的军队来对抗罗马共和国
and peasants against the Roman republic.
-我听说了 -好极了
- Yeah, I've heard. - Excellent.
那我们就释放我们的狱友
Then we'll liberate our fellow prisoners
领导一场反抗俘虏者的叛乱吧
and we'll lead a rebellion against our captors.
等等 不 我们不知道里面关的是什么人
Wait, no. We don't know who's in there.
起义 同胞们
Rise, compatriot.
我是你的救世主 我是斯巴达克斯
I am your savior. I am Spartacus!
告诉我你是什么人
What, pray tell, are you?
撒克逊人吗
A Saxon?
不是 这绝对是外星人
Nope, that's definitely an alien.
来帮帮我
Hey, a little help here!
战斗的刺♥激♥感
The thrill of the battle.
让我想起我在罗马竞技场的时候
Reminds me of being back in the Colosseum.
你在罗马竞技场也站着不动吗
Yeah, you just stand there in the Colosseum too?
我在让它消耗精力
I was letting it tire itself out.
如果它杀了你 我就会养足精力
If it had slain you, I would've been well-rested
轻松地为你复仇了
and easily avenged your death.
做复仇者很傻
Being an avenger is stupid.
目标是避免死伤 我是阻止者
The goal is to prevent death. I am a Preventer.
你要不要加入阻止者的行列 斯巴达
You wanna join the Preventers, Sparty?
好 好的
Yeah-- yes?
明智的选择
Good choice.
不要再乱打开舱门
Now stop opening pods.
我们要搞清楚驾驶这艘飞船的是什么人
We're gonna go find who's flying the ship,
我们要阻止他们继续呼吸
and we're gonna prevent them from breathing.
我和你说
I'm telling you.
莎拉不在这里 这就是浪费时间
Sara ain't here. It's a waste of our time.
我们会找到莎拉的
We're gonna find Sara.
其实我们发现这个人就是个征兆
The fact that we found this person is a sign.
当宇宙给出征兆时
And when the universe shows you a sign,
你应该相信
you should believe it.
是吗
Is that right?
宇宙存在只有一个原因
The universe exists for one reason.
私人场所
为了杀死你
To kill you.
克鲁兹小姐你好
Hello. Miss Cruz?
女士
Ma'am?
肯定不在家
Must not be home.
别告诉克鲁兹小姐我们破门而入
Let's not tell Miss Cruz we broke in.
等他们分开的时候 我们逐个击破
When they split up, we'll take them out one by one.
胡说
Nonsense.
我们有出其不意的元素
We have the element of surprise.
我们现在同时攻击两个野蛮人
We attack both savages now,
一下子就把他们干掉了
and we slay them in one fell swoop.
我们完全不知道他们的能力
We have no idea what they're capable of.
以前我是杀手
Look, I was an assassin.
第一条规矩 让目标离群
Rule number one: isolate your targets.
绝对不要在暗处和人交手
Do not fight from the shadows.
我指挥过一支12万战士的不败大军
I commanded an undefeated army of 120,000 warriors.
我向你保证他们现在都死了
Well, I assure you they are all dead now.
那我必须替他们复仇
Then I must avenge them.
不 不能复仇 不能复仇
No, no avenging. No avenging.
只能阻止
It's preventing!
准备来受死吧 野蛮人
Prepare to die, savages!
真的很对不起 大卫 你压力大
I am very, very sorry, David, you're under pressure.
也许我可以帮你
Look, maybe I can help you.
-你为什么朝我泼水 -阿斯特拉有线索了
- Why would you do that? - Astra has a lead.
好
Okay.
她有线索了
All right. She has a lead.
说吧
Go ahead.
我听说有个人以前下过地狱
So I heard about this guy who was once in hell.
夸夸其谈外星人的事
Raved about aliens.
他叫阿莱斯特·克劳利
His name was Aleister Crowley.
英国神秘学者
20世纪最著名的通灵者之一
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表