剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》上季回顾
Last season on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我们集齐了六个图腾
We have the six totems,
但你没法对付看不见的东西
but you can't fight what you can't see.
要是杀死马卢斯的唯一途径是放他出来呢
What if the only way to kill mallus is to let him out?
各位 我们成功了
Guys, we did it!
这是我父亲的时空石
My father's Time Stone.
他以死为你换取第二次机会
He died to give you a second chance.
别浪费了
Don't waste it.
是谁出的好主意释放了
Whose brilliant idea was it to let an ancient demon
一个古代恶魔
out of his bloody cage?
你打开了一扇门 亲爱的
Well, you opened a door, love,
除了马卢斯 还有别的东西出来了
and Mallus wasn't the only thing that got out.
音响喇叭
发布
"英国入侵"
由披头士乐队引领的音乐文化入侵浪潮
最新的音乐跨越大西洋来到这里
The newest musical sensation to cross the Atlantic--
几个来自利物浦的年轻人
a group of young men from Liverpool
自称为披头士
who call themselves the Beatles
抵达了纽约肯尼迪国际机场
have just arrived at JFK.
披头士乐队
The Beatles.
意思是潮流
That's B-E-A-T,
因为他们正引领着潮流
because that's the way they keep the beat.
Z 非得选一个上♥床♥ 你选谁
Hey, Z, if you had to sleep with one, which one would it be?
你怎么区分他们谁是谁
How can you even tell them apart?
保罗比较可爱
Well, Paul's the cute one,
乔治少言寡语 这个是林戈
George is the quiet one, there's Ringo--
看到英国佬就想朝他脸上打一拳
Never met an Englishman I haven't wanted to punch in the face.
放松点 米克
Relax, Mick,
要不是"英国入侵"潮流
if it wasn't for the British Invasion,
就不会有后来的滚石乐队there would be no Rolling Stones,
英国摇滚乐队 传统蓝调摇滚
没有齐柏林飞艇乐队no Led Zep,
英国摇滚乐队 硬摇滚和重金属
没有黑色安息日乐队no Black Sabbath.
英国摇滚乐队 重金属
-没有黑色安息日乐队 -没错
- Black Sabbath. - Yup.
那我们...得保护这几个拖把头的历史
Well, then we-- we need to protect these mopheads
不被任何东西扰乱
from whatever's screwing up history.
这就对了 米克
That's right, Mick.
吉迪恩送我们到这瞎忙活
So, Gideon sent us on a wild goose chase.
这段历史正分毫不差地重演着
This event in history is playing out exactly as it should.
英国人来了
The British are coming!
英国人来了
The British are coming!
有趣的是 保罗·瑞威尔本人并没有说过
Interesting fact: the real Paul Revere didn't actually say--
美独♥立♥战争爱国人士 人称"午夜骑士"
我的天 是保罗·瑞威尔
Oh, my God, it's Paul Revere!
-交给我吧 -你们是什么人
- I got this. - Who are you people?
我这是在哪 那些女人在叫些什么
Where am I? Why are all those women screaming?
我现在是午夜骑士雷·瑞威尔
And now for the midnight ride of Ray Revere.
抱歉 交给内特·瑞威尔力挽狂澜
Sorry. Nate Revere to the rescue.
去敲响1775年的警钟
Now ring the alarm back in 1775.
还有个村子等着我去拯救呢 傻瓜
I got a country to save, suckers!
咱们飞船上见 内特
See ya back on the ship, Nate.
英国人来了 英国人来了
The British are coming! The British are coming!
明日传奇
第四季第一集
老天 谁又死了
Geez, who died?
别这样
Oh, come on.
我们见到了披头士还拯救了美国独♥立♥日
We just met the Beatles and saved Fourth of July.
是挺酷的 就是有点
No, it's cool; it's just all becoming...
怎么说呢 腻了
I don't know. Old hat.
对 我们这几年一直在
Yeah, we did spend all of last year
将错位的名人送回属于他们的历史
returning displaced people to their proper place in history.
四年了都在做同样的破事
Four years doing the same old crap.
我突然发现沃利的想法是对的
Yeah, I'm beginning to think Wally had the right idea--
休息一下 理清思绪 环游世界
taking time off, clearing his head, traveling the world.
关于做同样的破事
Speaking of the same old crap,
沃利去年就开始休息了吧
isn't that what he did last year?
我只知道
Look, all I know is,
康斯坦丁说过会有新的神秘怪物出现
Constantine promised us new, mysterious monsters,
所以怪物都哪去了
so where they all hiding?
我就不懂了
I'm confused.
我们应该庆幸只有一条龙 不是吗
We are all happy that there was only one dragon, right?
不用在阿♥拉♥莫与狼人战斗
We don't want to be fighting werewolves in the Alamo.
这样倒是能给我们加分
Well, it would be good for our ratings.
-什么加分 -你还不知道呢
- What ratings? - Oh, you don't know?
时间调查局会给所有人打分
The Time Bureau rates all their employees.
别担心 我们还是有几个忠实粉丝的
But don't worry. We have a few dedicated fans.
盖瑞不算
Yeah, Gary doesn't count.
管他什么狗屁分
Who gives a damn about Time Pig ratings?
我要和龙战斗
I want dragons.
你们几个没毛病吧
What is wrong with you guys?
还不明白吗 康斯坦丁错了
Don't you get it? Constantine was wrong.
我们释放马卢斯的计划成功了
Our crazy plan to let Mallus out worked.
我们终于不是要收拾自己烂摊子的倒霉蛋了
Finally, we're not screw-ups forced to clean up our own mess.
我们职业生涯中 终于做了一次英雄
For once in our lives, we are actual heroes.
船长 我收到了来自
Captain, I'm receiving a communiqué
夏普局长的通讯请求
from Director Sharpe.
接过来 吉迪恩
Put her on, Gideon.
兰斯船长
Captain Lance,
我需要你和你的队员
I would like you and your team to report
立刻来时间调查局报告
to the Time Bureau immediately.
明白
Copy that.
吉迪恩 设定航线前往星城
Gideon, set a course for Star City-
我说的不是分部 兰斯小姐
I'm not talking about our field office, Miss Lance.
我说的是我们时间调查局在特区的总部
I meant our Time Bureau Headquarters in D.C.
通讯完毕
Over and out.
该死的
Dammit!
谁告诉艾娃龙那事的
Who told Ava about the dragon?
华盛顿特区 2018年
时间调查局总部
你真的没法告诉我们这是什么情况吗
You sure that you can't tell us what all this is about?
我倒是想 但大姐头会杀了我的
Oh, I'd love to, but the boss-lady will kill me.
米克
Mick.
招供
Talk.
我不能 夏普局长说了...
I can't. Director Sharpe said--
艾娃的威胁与我将要
Whatever Ava threatened is nothing
对你做出的事比起来不值一提
compared to what I'm about to do to you.
你告诉了她龙头的事 对不对 盖瑞
You told her about the dragon head, didn't you, Gary?
-不是的 -是不是康斯坦丁叫你泄密的
- What? No. - Did Constantine get you to squeal?
我倒希望是
I wish.
我们调查了 没有其他怪物出现
We looked; there are no more monsters.
这不是你们想的那件事
This isn't what you think. -
那到底是什么鬼
Then what the hell is it?
惊喜
Surprise!
我代表时间调查局正式确认
On behalf of the Time Bureau, I would like to recognize
兰斯船长与其船员修复了最后的时代错误
Captain Lance and her crew for fixing the final Anachronism.
恭喜你们
Congratulations!
这意味着什么
What does that even mean?
这意味着...
Well, it means that...
保罗·瑞威尔是时间线最后的裂痕
Paul Revere was the final crack in the timeline.
我的朋友 你修复了历史
You, my friends, fixed history.
-我们破坏掉的那个历史吗 -享受胜果吧
- The same history we broke. - Just take the win.
我不想要你的臭奖章
I don't want your stinking medal.
这里有免费酒吧
There's an open bar.
在哪里
Where?
抱歉 莎拉 我知道你不喜欢意外
Sorry, Sara, I know you don't like surprises, but...
我喜欢这个意外
I like this one.
现在我想着你或许能带我参观下
Now I was thinking maybe you could give me a tour
这个总部 夏普局长
of the Headquarters, Director Sharpe.
时间调查局通缉令
诺拉·达克
天 我真想不通
Gee, I really wonder
她是怎么逃脱时间调查局的
how she managed to escape from the Time Bureau.
是啊
Yeah...
我是说 如果我必须...
I mean--I mean, if I had to--
猜测...
if I had to guess,
我估计应该是有人给了诺拉
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表