剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你还好吗
Are--are you feeling okay?
真希望我能给你个答案
Wish I had an answer for you.
我记得的最后一件事是我在太平洋上空翱翔
Last thing I remember, I was soaring over the Pacific.
我和导航员弗雷德就快要完成
Me and my navigator Fred almost done with our flight
环球飞行 大功告成
around the globe. It was mission accomplished.
然后左边引擎开始发出噼啪声...
Then the left engine started sputtering...
我感觉不对劲
I have a bad feeling about this,
我们得马上撤
and we need to go now.
-快走 -你们要去哪
- Come on. - Where are you going?
我们正要回船上去
We were just heading back to the ship
-因为天快黑了 -不
- because it's getting dark... - No!
你们不能把我留在这里 我要和你们一起去
You can't leave me here. I need to go with you.
什么
What...
我要回家
I need to go home!
莎拉 我们得走了
Sara, we need to go!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我发誓我会尽我所能带你回家
I swear I will do everything in my power to get you home,
最好赶上春天举♥行♥婚礼
ideally in time for a spring wedding.
不过你有北欧人的肤色
Although with your matching Nordic complexions,
在冬天举♥行♥婚礼一定很棒
a winter wedding would be spectacular.
盖瑞
Gary.
你快别策划我的婚礼了
You are not planning my wedding.
好疼
Ouch.
好的
Okay.
虽说冬天的婚礼一定会很美
Though a winter wedding would be beautiful.
没错
Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
萤火虫
Firefly...
来指引我们去安全的地方
to guide us to safety.
但愿是
I hope.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表