剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我不赞成使用暴♥力♥
I don't believe in fighting with violence.
我相信我能和医生文明地达成协议
I'm sure Doc and I can come to a civil agreement
谁都不用受伤
and nobody needs to get hurt.
妈妈 怎麽回事
Mami, what's going on?
给 埃斯佩兰萨
Here, Esperanza.
你去卧室读书吧
Why don't you read this in the bedroom, okay?
那里安全
You'll be safer in there.
不
No!
今晚不能有人流血
There will be no bloodshed tonight.
你不反抗就会有了
There will be if you don't fight them.
这关你什麽事
Why is this even your business?
因为我是你女儿
Because I'm your daughter!
我失去过你一次妈
I lost you once, Mom.
我不要再次失去你
I'm not gonna lose you again.
-我女儿-我知道很扯
- My daughter? - I know it sounds crazy,
但就是我啊 埃斯佩兰萨 是长大后的我啊
but it's me, Esperanza, just all grown up.
因为某些不可能的情况
And because of some insane circumstances,
我从未来穿越到现在
I've traveled from the future to this moment in time.
我知道今晚你和幼年的我
And I know that tonight you and my younger self
从此天人两隔了
get separated for the rest of our lives.
-天人两隔 怎麽会 -那些人攻进来时
- Separated? How? - When those men attack,
我就永远失去了你
I lose you for good.
我逃进森林
And I escape into the woods
去了另一个时空
only to end up in a different time.
请你相信我
Please believe me.
我可以弥补历史
I can fix history.
我可以救你和埃斯佩兰萨
I can save you and little Esperanza.
埃斯佩兰萨
Esperanza.
是我是我啊
It's me, it's me.
现在我来了
And now that... Now that I'm here,
你们就可以不用分离
you two can stay together.
我会保护你们
I'm going to protect you.
我会保护你们
[whispers] I'm going to protect you.
♪
斯普纳
Spooner.
记住如果埃斯佩兰萨没去喷泉的话
Remember if Esperanza doesn't go to the Fountain,
就不会有现在回来救歌♥莉娅的你
then you never come back to save Gloria.
我宁愿现在保护她
I'd rather protect her now
这样我就能成为我妈希望我成为的人
so I can become the person my mom always hoped I'd be.
如果她那麽做 我和我女儿
If she does that, then my little girl and I,
-就能在一起是吗-是的 你们能在一起
- we can stay together, yes? - Yeah, you'll stay together,
但历史会彻底改变
but history will be completely changed.
你就永远不会认识到传奇们
And you'll never meet the Legends
不会帮我们救到莎拉
or help us save Sarah.
你就永远都不是这个你了 斯普纳
You'll never become you, Spooner.
也就是说
Which means that...
我们永远都做不成朋友了
Which means we never become friends.
我真的不想失去我朋友
And I really don't wanna lose my friend.
我不能让那个天真的小女孩
I can't let that innocent girl
经历我所经历的
go through what I went through.
如果埃斯佩兰萨去了
If Esperanza does go,
她会在没有我的情况下长大
she will grow up without me,
但她会成为你
but she becomes you,
历史就会完好无损是吗
and history will be preserved, yeah?
♪
阿斯特拉说得对我们别无选择
Then Astra is right, and we have no choice.
埃斯佩兰萨必须去
Esperanzita has to go.
妈失去你是我人生中的至痛
Losing you was the worst moment of my life, Mom.
我每天都在尽量不去想
I spent every day trying not to think about
你的遭遇
what happened to you,
那样只会让我悲愤痛苦
and it only made me angry and bitter.
♪
我没有成为你希望的样子
I didn't become the kind of person you wanted me to be.
-相距甚远-不 你做到了 你做到了
- Not even close. - Yes, you did. You did.
你做到了
You became that person.
你很勇敢
You are brave.
你很善良
You have a big heart.
你是时间旅行者
You are a time traveler.
不管是外星人还是宇宙在戏弄我们
Whether it's aliens or the universe at play,
你现在在这里都不是巧合
you being here now is not a coincidence.
我们注定要再次相遇
We were meant to find each other again.
把你带走的力量
Whatever powers took you away
把你带回了我身边
also brought you back to me.
♪
♪
只有信念才能拯救我们
We're saved by faith alone.
♪
待在歌♥莉娅身边
Stay with Gloria.
我带埃斯佩兰莎去统治之泉
I'll get Esperanza to the Fountain.
那我们现在做什麽 魔法师
Well, what do we do now, magic man?
围著篝火跳裸舞吗
Dance naked around a bonfire?
噢或许可以来个血祭
Ooh, make a blood sacrifice, perhaps?
我们不需要献祭
Eh, we don't need a sacrifice,
但需要血
but we do need blood.
♪
Sit hoc sanguine, clavis est.
♪
古老的灯光秀
Ancient light show.
你一定在这些蘑菇的细胞结构中
You must have started a chemical reaction
启动了某种化学反应
which induced a bioluminescent response
进而引发了生物发光反应
in the cellular structure of these mushrooms.
天天就他妈评论个不停你能不能消停点
Would you stop your incessant bloody commentary
哪怕一会儿
for one minute?
♪
终于
Finally.
她来了
There she is.
♪
歌♥莉碰
Oh, Gloria!
一切都会好起来的 亲爱的
Everything is going to be all right, mi amor.
我们必须去做正确的事
We've got to do what's right.
♪
听我说 妈妈
Listen to me, mamita.
阿斯特拉她会带你去别的地方
Astra, she's going to take you somewhere.
去哪儿
Where?
一个安全的地方
Somewhere where you'll be protected.
你要勇敢一点好吗
I need you to be brave, okay?
And to remember everything I ever taught you.
Why do I have to go without you, mamí?
我不想一个人去-我知道 亲爱的
- I don't want to go by myself. - I know, honey.
我也不想
I don't want to either,
但这是我们必须要做的
but it's what we've got to do.
而且很快
And before you know it,
我们还会见面的
we're going to see each other again.
我知道你能做到的
And I know you can do it,
我坚强无畏的孩子
my strong and fearless girl.
我们会见再见面的
We're going to see each other again.
我最爱你了埃斯佩兰莎
I love you the most, Esperanza.
♪
时间到了
Time is up!
你最好现在出来
You better come on out.
走吧 我们得走了 走
Okay. We have to go. Come on.
阿斯特拉
Astra.
照顾好我
Take care of me.
♪
我会的
Always.
♪
我们耗得太久了 歌♥莉娅
We've been doing this dance far too long, Gloria.
把这些文件签了
Just sign these papers,
我们就走
and we'll be on our way.
我只说一次
I'll say this once.
这块地属于
This land belongs to me
我和我女儿
and to my daughter,
不会卖♥♥的
and it is not for sale.
为什麽你们这些女人都这麽让人头疼
Why you ladies have to be such a pain in my ass?
伙计们
Boys!
♪
你在做什麽
What are you doing?
让你体会到
Showing you
真正的疼痛
what real pain feels like.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表