剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Is this really the time?
合适
Yeah.
因为约翰 你和我甚至不能迈出第一步
Because John, you and I can't even take the first step.
即使迈出了
And even if we did, this--
这段感情也注定早晚会结束
this thing we have is bound to end.
一向如此
It always does.
这通常是我的台词
That's usually my line.
我知道我不配得到幸福
I know that I don't deserve to be happy,
我知道我们可能会搞砸
and I know we'll probably muck this up, all right,
但是我愿意碰碰运气
but I'm willing to throw the dice.
我真想让这段感情成真 真心的
I want this to be real. I do.
你意下如何
What do you say?
*你唾弃我的真情实感*
*You spurn my natural emotions*
*你让我感到自己廉价*
*You make me feel I'm dirt*
*我心满是伤痕*
*And I'm hurt*
*如果我主动靠近你*
*And if I start a commotion*
*就可能失去你*
*I run the risk of losing you*
*雪上加霜*
*And that's worse*
*曾深深爱上一个人*
*Ever fallen in love with someone*
*曾爱上一个*
*Ever fallen in love*
*爱上一个人*
*In love with someone*
*曾陷入爱河*
*Ever fallen in love*
*爱上一个人*
*In love with someone*
*一个不该爱的人*
*You shouldn't have fallen in love with?*
*我看不到感情的出路*
*I can't see much of a future*
*除非我们能找出罪魁祸首*
*Unless we find out what's to blame*
*多可惜啊*
*What a shame*
*我们不能再在一起*
*And we won't be together much longer*
*除非我们知晓我们本是一路人*
*Unless we realize that we are the same*
*曾深深爱上一个人*
*Ever fallen in love with someone*
*曾陷入爱河*
*Ever fallen in love*
*爱上一个人*
*In love with someone*
*曾陷入爱河*
*Ever fallen in love*
*爱上一个人*
*In love with someone*
*一个不该爱的人*
*You shouldn't have fallen in love with?*
*曾陷入爱河*
*Ever fallen in love*
*与一个不该爱的人*
*With someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?*
冒牌货
Imposter!
这是怎么回事 又一个花招
What is this? Another trick?
花招就是 斯莫尔·玛尼给你的那首歌♥
The trick was, S'more Money gave you a song
他已经给过了扎莉
he already gave Zari.
多有意思啊
Drama!
此时此刻 我们的观众正在投票
And still, our virtual audience is Cat-Chatting their votes.
滚下我的王座
Get out of my throne!
新的王者是
And the new winner is...
扎莉获胜
耶
Yeah!
胜者
朋友们 敌人们 路人们
Friends, foes, and neithers,
你们已经表态了
you have spoken.
扎莉·塔拉齐是《打王座》的新一届女王
Zari Tarazi is the new queen of "Da Throne."
我是你忠诚的仆人 扎莉女王
I am your humble servant, Queen Z.
好啊
Okay.
我从未怀疑过你不能夺冠
I never doubted you for an instant.
我当然知道
I sure as hell did.
没有我的团队 我不可能成功
Well, I couldn't have done it without my team;
我的时尚导师 贝哈德
my fashion guru, Behrad,
内特 发型师
Nate, on hair,
还有 当然了
and, of course...
我的男朋友
my boyfriend.
这句话可能会让一般男人吓瘫
Now, there's a word to make lesser men wilt.
-害怕吗 -吓坏了
- Scared? - Terrified.
我也是
Me too.
-我靠 -什么
- Come on. - What...
-快收起来 -别这样
- Put that thing away. - Stop that.
你看不到吗
Can't you see?
他跟个蚂蚱差不多大
He's as small as a grasshopper.
和你们的蚂蚱一样
And like one of your grasshoppers,
我的族人是上古传承
my kind is ancient.
技术和诡计
Technology and subterfuge
是我们生存的关键 我的...
have been key to our survival. My s--
为什么
Why?
罗里
Rory!
听着 我想了想
Listen, I go to thinking.
如果莎拉是被偷运上船的
If Sara was smuggled on a ship,
我们一直找错了方向
we've been searching for the wrong cargo.
我们得找到司机
We need to find the driver.
外星人叫她 凯拉
The alien called her "Kayla."
凯拉
-你画的吗 -我画的
- You drew that? - I did.
好 所以我们要找
Okay, so we're looking for, um,
一个脸上张满鸡翅的外星人
an alien that looks like she has chicken wings on her face?
没错
Yes.
反正 找到凯拉 就找到莎拉了
Anyway, we find Kayla, we find Sara.
你怎么想 船长
So what do you think, Cap?
罗里 我觉得...
Rory, I think that's...
这主意不错
an excellent idea.
好
Good.
你的晚宴上不会碰巧少了一个
You wouldn't happen to be missing an Ava clone
克隆艾娃吧
from your dinner party, would you?
臭名昭著的莎拉·兰斯
The infamous Sara Lance.
我已经恭候多时了
I've been waiting a long time for you.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表