剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
- John. - Sara.
加入我
Join me.
莎拉
Sara.
-约翰 -你好 莎拉
- John. - Hello, Sara.
你
Are you...
你还活著吗
Are you alive?
不算是 我只是暂时的
Not exactly. I'm... present.
我的行为不可饶恕
What I did was unforgivable.
没关係
It's okay
因为我们正在研发你下给
because we're creating an antidote for the poison
统治之泉的毒药的解药
that you gave the Fountain,
还能来得及阻止扎古龙人的入侵
and we can still stop the Zagurons from coming.
还不够
That won't be enough.
就算你们能在物质层面上
Even if you heal the physical side
治好统治之泉
of the Fountain,
但无法在精神层面治好
the spiritual side will remain ill.
约翰我需要你帮忙
John, I need your help.
我需要你和统治之泉的帮忙
I need you and the Fountain to help.
统治之泉有自己
The Fountain has a mind of its own.
它认为人类再不值得保护了
It no longer deems human beings worthy of its protection.
该死 约翰 是你做的 你得收拾烂摊孚
Damn it, John, you did this. You need to fix this.
我不能与统治之泉分离
I cannot separate myself from the Fountain.
我的生命力是唯一
My life force is the only thing
维持统治之泉和斯普纳活著的力量
keeping the Fountain and Spooner alive.
如果我离开 他们都将死亡
If I leave, they both perish.
我必须尽可能久留
I must stay as long as I can
秏尽我残馀的灵魂
and let the remnants of my soul be drained.
蘑菇以死者为食
Mushrooms from feed off death,
所以我要用自己喂蘑菇 这是我欠的
and so I'm gonna feed it. I owe it that much.
如果这是唯一的办法 我深表遗憾
Sorry it had to be this way.
你记得多年以前
Do you remember all those years ago,
我说稳定的关係
when I said that stable relationships
不适合我们
weren't right for you and me?
我错了
I was wrong.
爰与被爰
Loving and being loved,
才是重要的 我曾得到爱
that is the point. I had that.
我应该知足 但我却想要更多
It should have been enough, but I wanted more.
现在 全世界 由其是扎里
Now... the whole world, especially Zari,
因我的错误而受苦
is suffering because of my mistake.
我理解
I think I understand.
还有最后一件事要告诉你
There's one last thing I need to tell you.
是我和统治之泉结合后学到的
It's the greatest thing I've learned since bonding
最有意义的事
with the Fountain.
是所有生灵的秘密
It's the secret to all life.
-吉迪恩 运行检查 -一切系统正常
- Gideon, run a diagnostic. - All systems functioning.
多说一句 修复得好啊 凯拉
And may I add, nice job on the repairs, Kayla.
太好了 那就离开这吧
Excellent. Then let's get out of here.
设定到时间区行的航线
Set a course for the temporal zone.
跃迁坐标已绘制
- Jump coordinates plotted. - Do it.
跃进
Executing.
-电源关闭 -行 不行
- Powering down. - No, you don't.
我们不能留在这 你懂吗
We can't stay here. Do you understand?
我是想保护我们的孩子
I am trying to protect our children.
没有孩子我不走
I'm not leaving without my kids.
我不捨抛弃朋友和地球
I'm not abandoning my friends or this planet.
我可以把你的头拧下来
You know, I could just snap your head off
抢走你的开关
and take that stupid button of yours.
是的 但你不会的
Yeah, but you won't.
你心里是在乎的
There's a part of you that cares.
太令人震惊了
Astounding.
解药什麽时候能做好
How long until the antidote is ready?
我们时间很紧
We're kind of on the clock here.
完事了
It's done.
各位我知道答案了
Guys, I know the answer.
我知道我们所有问题的答案了
I know the answer to all of our questions.
是生命的意义
It's the meaning of life.
你吃蘑菇了 是吧
You ate the mushroom, didn't you?
是的 我见到了约翰
Yes, and I saw John.
-什麽-没错
- What? - Yeah.
他告诉了我答案
He told me what this is about.
他告诉了我一切的答案
He told me what everything is about.
他说
He said...
我们彼此相连
"We are all connected."
我好像在车贴上见过这句话
I think I saw that on a bumper sticker once.
当时真的感觉很有深意
It was really profound in the moment.
Whoa.
药劲也太大了吧-斯普纳
- That's some strong juju. - Spooner.
你能醒来就好
Good to have you back.
等等 既然斯普纳和统治之泉是相连的
Wait, since Spooner and the Fountain are connected,
是不是统治之泉也恢复了呢
does that mean the Fountain is restored
我们阻止了入侵是吗
and we stopped the invasion?
还有数以千计的这玩意
Ugh, there are thousands of these
散佈在这片区域
scattered around the area.
就算我们能干掉太空舱
I mean, even if we could destroy the pods,
但数量也太多了
there are too many of them.
它们太分散了
You know, they're too spread out.
这是典型的扎古龙建立防御圈的战术
This is classic Zaguron perimeter technique.
著陆在此 等待天黑 谁敢阻事
They land, wait for dark, and then they eat anyone
他们就食了谁
who isn't smart enough to get out of their way.
什麽
What?
我们就该躲远点
Which is something we should be doing.
不 我们不能逃跑这是1925年
No, we're not running. It's 1925.
他们会在我们出生前
They'll destroy the entire human race
毁灭全人类 我们得守住防线
before we're ever born. We got to hold the line.
心率正常 血压正常
Heart rate normal. Blood pressure is good.
你正式可以回归了 克鲁兹小姐
I think you're finally back with us, Ms. Cruz.
感觉怎样
How do you feel?
就像刚跑完马拉松似的 大汗淋漓 飢肠辘辘
Like I just ran a marathon. Sweaty, starving.
-来尝尝-谢谢妈妈
- Here, darling, try this. - Gracias, Mami.
斯普纳 你舒服了就好
So, Spooner, I'm glad you're feeling better
我不是想扫兴
and not to be a buzzkill,
但你能听见那些扎古在想些什麽
but... can you hear what those Zagurons are thinking,
查清他们在那干什麽吗
find out what they're doing out there?
啥都听不见啊
I got nothing.
我现在满脑子只能感觉到自己
The only thoughts in my head right now are my own.
我感觉不到外星人蘑菇什麽的
I don't feel aliens or mushrooms or anything.
抱歉脑子好乱
Sorry, I'm... I'm confused.
你和统治之泉不是相连的吗
I thought you and the Fountain were linked.
如果你没事 那统治之泉是不是
If you're fine, then... then shouldn't
也该醒了吧
the Fountain wake up or whatever?
把扎古龙吓跑了吧
Scare the Zags away?
和统治之泉结合唯一让我明白的就是
Look, the one thing I learned while being connected
它才不想帮我们
to the Fountain: it doesn't want to help us.
那我们最好有顶用的备用计划
Then we better have a damn good plan B.
好吧 离天亮还有四个小时
All right, we have about four more hours
我们得准备好补充水分
left of daylight, so we've got to gear up,
准备好为我们的存亡而战
hydrate, and prepare for the fight of our lives.
艾娃 你愿意和我结婚吗
Ava, will you marry me?
什麽
What?
亲爱的 咱都求过婚了
Babe, we already did the proposal thing.
不不 我是说现在就结婚 就今天 在末日到来之前
No, no, I mean, marry me now, today, before the apocalypse.
你说什麽呢 我们不能
What are you talking about? We can't just...
为什麽呢
Why not?
反正跟他们的一战是逃不过的
We're gonna have to fight those things anyway.
我们已经准备就绪
We're as ready as we're ever gonna be,
四小时也完全足够
and four hours is totally doable.
我们可以让大家都来参加婚礼
Ooh, we can get the whole team on board.
我们在比这短的时间内都创造过
We've produced much crazier miracles
比这疯狂的奇迹呢
in far less time.
不 我觉得奇迹还是留给
No, I would rather save the miracles
实际战斗中吧
for the actual fight.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表