剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
能用来装蛋的东西都拿上
Grab anything you can to put the eggs into.
各位快点
Guys, hurry up!
-是炸♥弹♥-废话
- It's a bomb. - Yeah.
还有蛋
Egg!
趴下
Get down!
米克你还好吗
Mick, you okay?
烧焦了 习惯了
Charred. Nothing new.
起码这个小傢伙安然无恙
At least this little guy's unharmed.
给我吧
Give me that.
你们救了这些蛋为什麽
You guys saved them. Why?
什麽蛋 这可是米克的孩子
Those are Mick's kids you're talking about.
所以是我们的家人
That makes them family.
我理解为什麽毕肖普要破坏飞船
Look, I get why Bishop would break the ship,
但为什麽还要这样大费周章搞恶作剧呢
but why make such an elaborate prank out of it?
他是在拖延时间 他成功了
He was stalling, and mission accomplished.
现在吉迪恩的主机被炸♥弹♥摧毁
And now the bomb obliterated Gideon's mainframe,
我们的飞船无法飞行
which means we are stranded.
是你们 我的飞船还好著
You're stranded. I still got my ship.
杀千刀的混♥蛋♥
That gyrating bastard.
我猜猜 毕肖普偷走了你的飞船
Let me guess, Bishop stole your ship.
我要宰了他
I'm gonna kill him.
- Oh! - Oh!
我的天
Oh, my God, B.
大家好啊 我的沙发怎麽了
Oh, hey, guys. What happened to my couch?
我就知道约翰不对劲
I knew something was up with John.
我不该回家的 我应该陪著他
I shouldn't have gone home. I should've been here.
可你又能做什麽呢 我们都被耍了
What could you have done? We were all fooled.
我对嗑药上瘾有一定的瞭解
I know a thing or two about addiction.
我不会让他离开我视线半步
When we get John back on board, he's not leaving my sight.
太晚了 B 约翰走了
It's too late, B. John is gone.
走了什麽叫走了
"Gone," what do you mean "gone?"
他逃走了
Like he escaped?
他死了
He's dead.
不可能啊他
Oh, that's not possible. He-He-He...
他可是约翰•康斯坦丁
he's John Constantine.
他怎麽可能死
He can't be dead.
怎麽会
How?
他想统控统治之泉
He tried to control the Fountain of Imperium,
我们发现统治之泉
which... turns out
是上古菌类网络 亿万年以来保护著地球
is an ancient fungal network that's been keeping Earth safe
不被外星人侵扰
from invasive aliens for eons.
毕肖普骗约翰服下毒药
Bishop tricked John into poisoning himself
杀死了统治之泉
to kill the Fountain,
约翰死在了我面前
and I watched John die.
他分解了与大地合为一体
He decomposed into the ground,
只留下了这个
and all that was left... was this.
可以给我吗
Whoa. May I?
等等 斯普纳人呢
Wait a second. Where's Spooner?
Yeah,
这个吧
about that...
你是时间旅行者
So you're the time travelers
你在未来找到了我的埃斯佩兰萨
who found my Esperanza in the future.
很高兴能见到您
It's nice to meet you
虽然眼下情势危急
despite the circumstances.
她现在在我身边我就已经很感激了
I'm so grateful that she's here with me now.
但我不知道她过多久就要走
But I don't know how much longer she will stay.
她要死了吗
Is she... dying?
我做什麽都没用
Nothing I've tried is helping to stop it.
我是一个治疗师
I-I-I'm a healer...
却帮不了自己的女儿
And I can't help my own daughter.
我的宝贝
Ay, mi amor.
情况如何
How are we doing in here?
你觉得呢 机灵鬼
How's it look, smart-ass?
中♥央♥处理器损坏了
The CPU was obliterated.
找到了一些备用零件
Found some replacement parts,
但是所有线路
but... the wiring needs
都要重新处理 并且
to be completely rerouted and...
-定时干什麽-蛋啊傻瓜
- What's the timer for? - The eggs, dummy.
每12分钟就得旋转一次
They need to be rotated every 12 minutes.
交给我
Oh, I got 'em.
转90度就行
Just a quarter turn only.
别转太多了
No, that's too much.
没事 没事 交给我
I got it. I got it. Relax.
你不应该和你的废物人类朋友在一起
Shouldn't you be strategizing with your loser human friends,
制定计划
coming up with some zany hijinks
拯救你们即将毁灭的星球什麽的麽
to save a doomed planet or something?
不了 我要和我的孩子呆在一起
Nope. I'm staying with my kids.
你的孩子
Your kids?
在耐卡利文化中
In Necrian culture,
孩子都是由母亲独自抚养
the mother raises the children alone.
我缺席了我女儿的成长 丽塔
Look, I wasn't around for my daughter, Lita.
她让重新走入她的人生是我走运
I was lucky she let me back into her life,
一样的错误我不会犯第二次了
but I'm never making that mistake again...
绝不
Ever.
带她会飞船上去吧
We should take her back to the ship.
医疗仓 噢我忘了已经彻底坏了
The med bay is... sratch that... totally broken.
就算没坏也没用
It wouldn't help anyway.
斯普纳这样子是因为统治之泉
Spooner is like this because of what's happened
她和统治之泉是相连接的
to the Fountain. The two of them are linked.
有可能是巧合麽
Chances of that being a coincidence?
不太可能
Slim to none.
就这吗
That's it?
这麽点兵力就来入侵
So much for an invasion.
是侦察兵
It's a scout.
我们被监视著
They're watching us.
统治之泉将死
Fountain's dying.
地球是我们的
Earth is ours.
发出信♥号♥♥
Send the beacon.
斯普纳 斯普纳 什麽信♥号♥♥
Spooner, Spooner, what beacon?
你们得快跑
You need to run now.
看这边
Over here!
开枪
Shoot it!
没办法避开你
I don't have a clear shot!
那就一起打
Well, then shoot us both!
好吧
I... okay!
莎拉你还好吗
Sara, you okay?
-嗯 其他外星人呢-啥
- Yeah, where's the other one? - Huh?
如果他们是侦察兵 那
If they were the scouts, then...
刚才那是他们的饭点铃♥声♥
That was them ringing the dinner bell.
会来更多
There's more coming.
这下完蛋了
We are so screwed.
扎古龙人知道统治之泉死了
The Zagurons know the Fountain's dead,
即将来袭
and they're coming.
统治之泉还没死 是将死
The Fountain isn't dead. It's dying.
那些东西是来补刀
Those things are here to finish it off
并且佔领地球的
and take over what's left.
斯普纳传输了扎古龙人的想法
Spooner translated the Zag' thoughts.
她的能力还在但也在快速消退
The power is still inside her, but it is fading fast.
那就还有希望
Well, that means there's still hope.
我们只要拯救统治之泉/斯普纳
You know, we just have to save the Fountain/Spooner
趁著怪物蜥蜴的舰队
before the armada of carrion lizards
还没淹没地球并杀光所有人
overwhelms our planet and kills everyone in sight.
很简单
Easy-peasy.
大家来讨论一下
All right, guys, let's brainstorm.
想想要怎麽救统治之泉
Let's figure out a way to heal this Fountain.
我们会想到办法的 亲爱的
We're gonna figure it out, babe.
Mm.
怎麽了
What is it?
我觉得这就是毕肖普的计划
I think this is Bishop's plan,
让我看著你和所有我爱的人死去
for me to watch you and everyone I love die,
只剩我和他
for me and him to be the only two left.
不佘的 有我们在不会的
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表