剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Pick up.
接好
Take it.
有用 他们睡着了
It worked! They're falling asleep.
汉堡兄弟
Burger buddies!
-各位 -各位 我们找到外星人了
- Hey, guys-- - Hey, we found the alien.
告诉他们我们找到外星人了
Tell 'em we found the alien.
那个黏性物质不是外星人
Yeah, it turns out the goo isn't the alien.
外星人是一个巨大的飞虫
It's a huge, flying bug!
像魔斯拉一样 真酷
Like Mothra, cool.
它想吃人肉
It has a taste for human flesh,
朝你们那飞过去了
and it is headed your way.
这可就没那么酷了
Well, that's less cool.
伙计们
Guys.
我更喜欢这外星人还是黏液的时候
I liked the alien better when it was goo.
该死
Damn it!
我们要怎么把它弄下来
How are we supposed to get it down?
-我们需要诱饵 -天哪
- We need bait. - Oh, jeez!
滚开 可别再给我添堵了
Shoo, you! Just what I need!
快进去 傻子
Hey, get inside, you silly git!
要把它弄回飞船上吗
You wanna take it back to the ship?
-看我能不能和它谈谈 -不用了 直接轰了吧
- See if maybe I can talk to it? - Uh, yeah, light it up.
不骗你 这太让人满足了
I'm not gonna lie. That was very satisfying.
两杯左右开弓 我喜欢
Double fisting-- I like your style.
我...
Oh, I...
给莎拉倒的 习惯了
Poured it for Sara. It's just habit.
请用 别浪费了
Hey, shouldn't let it go to waste.
很抱歉我没能帮你找到你的女人
I'm sorry I couldn't help you find your lady.
不必 艾娃·夏普从不轻言放弃
Oh, no, Ava Sharpe does not give up that easily.
我应该向你道歉
Listen, I owe you an apology.
我太过于希望这个外星人
I was so desperate for this alien
能解决我所有的问题
to be the answer to all my prayers
我甚至都没想过你对此
that I didn't even think about how you'd be feeling
-是何感受 -没关系 我能理解
- about any of it. - Nah, I get it.
-莎拉是个幸运的女人 -谢谢
- You know, Sara's a lucky woman. - Thanks.
听我说
You know...
我知道有人找麻烦是什么感觉
I know what it's like to have people mess with you,
这不会让你发疯
and it doesn't make you crazy.
而是让你保持警惕
Just makes you vigilant.
你小时候发生了什么事
So what happened to you when you were a kid?
我不怎么跟人说...
Look, I don't really talk about...
我母亲
my mom.
我不知道他们把我们带去了哪里
I don't know where they took us
还有对我们做了什么
or what they did to us,
但是当我醒来的时候
but when I woke up,
她已经不在了
she was gone.
没准她还...
Maybe she's...
我不能再那样想
I had to stop thinking that way.
不 那么长时间一直充满期待
No, hoping like that for that long,
那会把人逼疯的
I mean, that can drive you crazy.
与之相反 我...
Instead I...
我放弃了一切 就是为了那一刻
I gave up everything preparing for the moment.
我终于能把一个外星人干掉
I'd get to blow one of those things away, you know,
但现在我做到了...
but now that I've done it...
我本以为我能有更多的感受
I thought I'd feel something more.
但现在我心里空空荡荡
Now instead I just got nothing left.
你还有我们
I mean, you've got us.
你是说...
You mean...
如果你留下的话
If you'll stay.
-你想让我留下吗 -当然
- You want me to stay? - Yeah.
我在冷柜房♥里
I almost killed a furry
差点杀了个人
in the freezer.
我们得稍微调整下你的战术 但是…
We need to adjust some of your tactics a little, but...
我脑子里的这个东西 我不知道
This thing in my head, I don't know
-怎么控制它 -我们可以帮忙
- how to control it. - Well, we can help you learn.
对于你我来说 一切都还未结束
This isn't the end for either of us,
所以...
so...
好
Yeah.
你是对的
You're right.
还没有结束
It isn't over.
外边还有更多的外星人
There are still more aliens out there.
没错
Exactly.
你还能找到你的女朋友
You can still find your girlfriend.
我确信我们会的
I know we will.
而且我还没杀够他们呢
And that I just didn't shoot enough of 'em.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, that's...
好吧 我留下
All right, I'm in.
我们要继续杀外星人
We're gonna keep killing aliens
直到你找到莎拉 而我解开心结
until you find Sara and I get some closure.
但那不是...
Yeah, that's not what...
实际上 这个计划听起来很完美
Actually, that sounds like a perfect plan.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Ah, thanks.
我很喜欢回到烧烤架前做汉堡
I loved being back behind the grill,
但我的毛孔可不喜欢 该深度清洁了
but my pores did not. Time to cleanse.
在发生了史上最致命的
In the wake of what has been called
蝴蝶袭击事件之后
the deadliest butterfly attack on record,
我们迎来了一点好消息
we have a little bit of good news.
大爆♥炸♥汉堡的老板去世后
After the death of the owner of Big Bang Burger,
女招待领班珊迪·斯莱奇
head waitress Sandy Sledge
决定用新名字重新开张此倍受欢迎的餐厅
has decided to reopen the beloved diner under a new name.
棒 女老板
Yes, girl boss.
真希望她把它改成一家果汁店
I hope she turned it into a juice place.
好吃到撑肚皮
It's belly, belly good!
大肚皮汉堡
不是吧
She did not.
Z 关于之前的事
Hey, Z, about before,
你是对的
you were right.
在图腾这件事上我一直很自私
I have been selfish about this whole totem thing
还有一点男权至上
and a little patriarchal.
能和你一起分享是我的荣幸
It would be my privilege to share it with you.
不 我得尊重你的界限
No, I need to respect your boundaries.
图腾是你的东西 我明白
The totem is your thing. I get that.
这是塔拉齐家族的传家宝
It's a Tarazi family heirloom.
只有我们都用它才说得过去
It only makes sense that we both use it.
我有很多办法来展示自己的出众能力
There is no shortage of ways for me to be super.
我不需要夺走你的能力
I don't need to take away your power
来驾驭我自己的
to harness my own.
你给了我新生活 新朋友
Listen, you've given me a new life, new friends.
我不能再把这个从你那夺走
I can't take this away from you.
已经是你的了 Z 图腾选择了我们俩
It's already yours, Z. The totem chose both of us.
那我选择再还回给你 B
Then I chose to give it back to you, B.
想想你可以用你的驭风能力
But think of all the ways you could use
通过很多途径帮助团队
your wind powers to help the team.
我一直想跟艾娃谈谈
You know, I have been thinking of talking to Ava.
我觉得我自己更适合
I could see myself in a more...
在船上担任一个管理层的角色
managerial capacity on the ship.
我受不了你们俩了
All right, I can't take this anymore.
它分♥裂♥成了两个
it split in two.
我们好像真的很会分享
We're, like, really good at sharing.
无畏的飞行员
Fearless flyer,
时尚风向标 还是个热情的女主人
fashion icon, and a great hostess.
她真是无所不能
I mean, is there anything she can't do?
-而且她做的炖菜非常美味 -没错
- Yeah, and the stew was good. - Yes.
希望你们喜欢黑咖啡
Hope you like your coffee straight.
很棒
Yep.
你还真的在这里给自己建了个窝
You have really made a home for yourself here.
你是怎么熬过最初几个晚上的
I mean, how did you get through those first few nights?
真希望我能给你们个答案
Wish I had an answer for you.
我记得的最后一件事是我在太平洋上空翱翔
Last thing I remember, I was soaring over the Pacific.
我和导航员弗雷德就快要完成
Me and my navigator Fred were almost done our flight
环球飞行 大功告成
around the globe. It was mission accomplished.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表