剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
it's life-changing.
所以你再也不相信那些了吗
You really not believe in that anymore?
那对于给了我们资金打造热门的人来说呢
What about the people who pay us to make a hit?
制♥作♥公♥司♥已经说要砍掉我们了
The studio's threatening to cancel us.
哪怕观众席只有那么一个人在笑
Yeah, well, I'd rather have one person laughing
我也不想这部剧为了流量而迎合大众
in the audience than be a complete sellout.
你别
Don't do this.
我不演了
I quit.
你还好吗
You okay?
我还好 只是想着要给
Oh, yeah. I'm just trying to wrap
贝哈德包一份礼物
Behrad's birthday gifts.
包装的边角一定要够完美
You know, the edges have to be perfect,
不然整个效果都会垮掉的
or the whole presentation is thrown off, that's all.
不好意思亲爱的
I'm so sorry, honey.
你怎么样啦
Are you okay?
很好 我在找老爸而已
Yeah. I'm just looking for my dad.
我待会也该走了
I should head out soon.
所以你们是没事了
So I take it you two buried the hatchet, then?
你也知道他的 就是暴脾气
Well, you know Mick. He runs a little hot,
但最终也会想通的
but he cools down eventually.
哦是吗 - 对啊
Oh, really? - Yeah.
他刚刚还问起了尼可的事情
He was even asking all these questions about Niko,
比如他是哪里人啊 课程表之类
like, where he grew up, and his class schedule,
而且他对尼可那趟跨国训练旅程很感兴趣
and he's really interested in his cross-country training.
连训练的时间表都了解清楚了
Even down to the hours and the routes.
尼可想参加奥♥运♥会来着
Niko wants to compete in the Olympics.
我就知道他会想通的
Aw. See, I knew he'd come around.
那么 我们现在要开始计划迎婴派对了吗
So, should we start planning a baby shower, then?
是葬礼吧
Or a funeral!
从我这个受过专业训练的杀手角度看
Look, take it from a trained assassin,
要是想杀一个素未谋面的人
you wanna murder somebody without a trace,
肯定是要收集他的资料跟生活细节
you gather as much intel as possible.
丽塔 你♥爸♥要去杀你男朋友了
Lita, your dad is gonna kill your boyfriend.
你说赛德先生今天预约已满是什么意思
What do you mean, Mr. Saeed's "booked for the day"?
取消他的预约啊
Un-book him.
搞快点 因为她可能是个善良的人
And make it quick because she's the nice one.
但你绝对不想惹怒我 - 没错
You don't want to upset me. - It's true.
真听话
Good girl.
贝哈德呢
Where's Behrad?
放心 伊姆兰说不演之后他要去冷静一下
Relax, he's just pulling himself together after Imran quit.
时间线不会变得那么快的
The timeline hasn't changed that fast.
给我把停车费免了
My parking needs validating.
我可不知道你能这么帅啊
I didn't know you had it in you.
那就跟上我
Try to keep up.
哇 这谁干的...
Wow. Who is...
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我们有无限的可能...
The possibilities are endless...
我稍后再打给你
Let me call you back.
不好意思 找我什么事
'Scuse me, can I help you?
你先冷静一下
You're gonna wanna try-com.
我们是木偶操作师公会的人
We're members of the puppeteers union.
我们要看看
Yeah. We're gonna need to see proof
你们的木偶师是否有公会的批准
that you're using union-certified puppeteers
在你的剧上操控外星宝宝
to operate the baby alien.
不然你就是在隐瞒着什么
I mean, unless you have something to hide.
我认了 那不是个木偶
Okay, it's not a puppet.
我保证 我只是想在发布新闻之前
I swear, I was just waiting to get publicity
让公众先做好准备
all lined up before I broke the news.
这剧有世界上第一个外星演员绝对能赚钱啊
The world's first alien TV star is a gold mine.
那你宁可背叛兄弟也要获取名利
And you're just willing to stab your brother in the back for success?
他其实很有道理啊
Well, he does have a point.
盖斯斯简直就是全方位的赚钱工具
Gus-Gus is a vertical integration vehicle.
做玩具周边 打造品牌
I'm talking dolls, branding deals,
万物皆可盖斯斯啊
you can build an entire universe out of this little guy.
它的用途就摆在那了
The synergy's all there.
你这想法我喜欢
I like the way you think.
我们要走了
And we are leaving.
感谢你抽空和我们谈话
Thank you so much for your time.
刚刚是怎么回事
Hey, what the hell was that?
你想干出点大事
You wanna make something of your life?
就要有野心
It takes a little ambition.
说话
Speak.
快点啊尼可 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Niko, pick up.
天啊 丽塔快看
Oh, my God. Lita, look.
罗里在掐他脖子
Rory's strangling him!
等会 他们...
Wait, are they...
在拥抱吗
hugging?
我真的要谢谢你在我离开的这段时间
I really wanna thank you for looking after my daughter
照顾我...
while I was...
女儿
Away.
爸
Dad!
我还以为你要来弄死他
I thought you were gonna kill him!
没错的
I was.
爸
Dad!
没事的没事的
No, no! It's okay.
我们谈了一下
We talked it out.
罗里先生只是想知道要是一个
Mr. Rory came around to seeing how bad it would look
能写出后现代女性主义文学的作者
if the author of post-feminist empowerment lit
来杀掉他女儿的男朋友会有多糟糕
killed his daughter's boyfriend.
是吗
Oh, really?
我希望我的孙儿能够拥有我曾经没有的东西
I want my grandchild to have something I didn't.
一对爱他的父母
Two loving parents.
看吧
You see?
你从来都没跟我说原来你♥爸♥这么酷啊
You never told me your dad was this cool.
他说他完全能理解我们创造的这个小意外
He totally understands how we got caught up in the moment.
就像他跟凯拉一样而已
He said the same thing happened to him and Kayla.
你是说你跟妈妈吧
You mean you and mom?
等会
Wait.
你跟凯拉
You and Kayla?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
不是
No!
没关系的罗里先生
It's... It's okay, Mr. Rory.
男人哭吧哭吧不是罪
Let those toxic man-tears flow.
安息吧凯拉
Rest in peace, Kayla.
我待会再回去
Um, okay. I'll see you later.
我得确保他回去之后没有问题
I'm just gonna make sure he gets home okay.
他最近太奇怪了
He's been acting really strange lately.
就是啊
Yeah.
特别奇怪
Real strange.
您的钥匙 先生
Your keys, sir.
贝哈德 等一下
Behrad, wait.
我们要纠正时间线的错误啊
We're trying to get the timeline
你还记得不
back on track, remember?
这二货是谁
Who's this tool?
啥
What?
把钥匙拿回来
Hand over the keys.
除非你是想跟我一起兜风 宝贝
Unless you wanna take a ride, babe.
你再叫一声宝贝试试
If you call me babe one more time.
好了好了 你得跟我们走
Okay, that's enough. You need to come with us.
快
Come on.
你想吃官司吗
That's a lawsuit, brah.
你可碰不起我
Sure you can afford that?
你的图腾呢
Where is your Totem?
图腾
Totem?
这可是劳力士
It's a Rollie.
内特
Nate.
怎么回事 怎么就不见了
What happened? Where'd it go.
他在加入传奇的时候从家里偷走了图腾
When he joined the team, he stole the Totem from home.
要是他从来没加入传奇的话...
If he never did that, th...
你必须跟我们走
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表