剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
让我变得真实
It made me possible,
让我能够站在你面前
gave me a playground to sow destruction
肆意破坏
before your very eyes.
我能出现
Here I am,
还得感谢你药水成瘾
fueled by your new addiction
我享受你每一次的堕落
and loving every moment of it.
这都是幻象而已 我要杀了你个混球
It's all tricks and lies. I'll kill you, you bastard.
是约翰
John.
看着我 约翰
Look at me, John.
应该说 好好看看你自己
Or more like, look at yourself.
这才是你真实的模样
This is who you really are.
莎拉是野兽
Sara's the beast.
不 野兽真实存在 而不是我们之中的一员
No, there was an actual beast who was none of us somehow.
垃圾加里
Bloody Gary, innit,
我们是真的不能让他担担子
you can't give him a lick of responsibility
他只会搞砸一切
without him buggering it all up.
行吧 那再来一局
Okay, well, let's play again.
拒绝 - 为什么
No! - Why?
你真的想再死一次吗
Do you really want to die again?
我才不会死呢 因为这次我一定赢
I'm not gonna die this time because this time, I'm gonna win.
等会 大伙们
Wait, you guys.
我们是回到地球了吗
Are we home?
太好了 我已经累散架了
Oh, good, because I am bloody knackered.
我们在游戏里面多久了啊
How long were we in that game?
那是什么啊
What is that?
快看
Look.
我抓住它了
Look, I got it.
有人整架把飞船的引擎都弄停了吗
So someone shut down the entire ship.
是的 我们只能重启整架飞船
Yeah, and we have to do a complete reboot
才能把吉迪恩重新弄上线
in order to get Gideon back online
然后就能知道之前到底发生了什么
so we can figure out what the hell happened.
米克跟加里去哪了 - 不知道啊
Where are Mick and Gary? - I don't know.
约翰你有见到过他们吗 - 我没有
John, have you seen them? - No, no, I haven't.
施完那个咒我难受得跟宿醉了一样
No, that spell's left me with the mother of all hangovers.
回头再见 - 行吧
I'll see you guys later. - Yeah.
嘿 要我陪着你吗
Hey, you want some company?
我想回家歇会
Oh, I'm just gonna chill back at the house.
我没事的
I'll be all right.
那我待会再去找你
Well, then I will come over later,
给你带你最喜欢的茶
and I will bring you your favorite tea.
我这么一个大老粗到底是怎么
Oh, what's a busted-up old codger like me done
能有你这么贴心的女朋友的
to deserve a woman like you?
不知道呀 也许这是魔法吧
I don't know, must be magic.
是啊
Yeah.
那待会见啦 - 好
I'll see you later. - Bye.
你要告诉他吗
Are you gonna tell him?
嗯 - 好
Yeah. - Good.
扎莉 抱歉我之前说了那些话
Look, Z, I'm sorry for everything I said before,
把所有的事都怪在他身上
for pinning everything on John.
我之前变成护姐狂魔了
I went into overprotective brother mode.
应该是由我来保护你啊 而不是反过来你保护我
Hey, I protect you, not the other way around, okay?
你不用担心我
You don't worry about me.
再说了 你有见过我应付不了谁吗
Besides, have you ever met someone I can't handle?
妈妈算吗
Mom?
应该说是妈妈应付不来我 但是
I'd argue she can't handle me, but...
竟然提到了妈妈 我想回一趟2044年
Speaking of Mom, I'm gonna head back to 2044
回家看看他们俩老
and visit her and Baba.
我觉得是时候告诉他们
I think it's about time I let them know
关于这件传家之宝的事了
what really happened to this old family heirloom.
你要跟他们坦白了吗
You're gonna tell them the truth?
不过仔细想想 我还是不告诉他们比较好
On second thought, maybe I'll just take it easy
回去享受妈妈做的菜就好了
and enjoy Maman's cooking.
是啊 这个主意好多了
Yeah, that's a way better idea.
稳住啊
Come on.
除掉药瘾 除掉它
Get rid of it. Get rid of him.
加里 你在干嘛
Gary, what are you doing?
你的眼镜呢
Where are your glasses, bud?
米克出事了 - 老天
It's Mick. - Ay, dios mío.
他还活着
He's alive.
还长头发了
And he has hair.
约翰 我想告诉你点事
John, there's something I want to tell you.
你们在这啊
Hey, there you are.
米克有难 快来
Mick needs help. Come on.
♪ I think I could have loved her ♪
♪ In this world or another ♪
♪ But now I'm stuck looking up from below ♪
♪ Space girl floating away ♪
♪ Space girl, gravity betrayed her ♪
♪ Space girl, a punk rock treasure ♪
♪ Space girl, goodbye forever ♪
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表