剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
♪
我的天 Oh, my God.
约翰发生什麽了
John, what happened in there?
这玻璃这血你你还好吗
There's glass and blood and... are you okay?
我从来没这麽好过 亲爱的
Oh, I'm never better, love.
我终于又找回了过去自己的感觉
I'm finally feeling like my old self again, you know?
你怎麽了
What is up with you?
你是想扮演少女护士吗
Oh, were you looking forward to playing the nursing maid?
不好意思要让你失望了
I'm really sorry to disappoint you.
♪
-毕肖普在哪里-这又怎麽了
- Where the hell is Bishop? - Sorry, what now?
毕肖普偷走了罗里的通讯器
Bishop stole Rory's comms.
因为他知道约翰只差别人给他一点点鼓动
'Cause he knew John was ripe for the picking.
他用花言巧语蛊惑了你男友
So he smooth-talked your boyfriend
帮他逃走
into springing him.
-是不是啊小贼-你啊
- Isn't that right, weasel? - Oh, don't you worry
就别担心毕肖普了
your pretty little heads about Bishop.
一切尽在掌握
Everything's in hand.
约翰
Uh, John,
现在一点都没感觉尽奔掌握啊
things feel decidedly not in hand right now.
你知道毕肖普在哪吗
Do you know where Bishop is?
告诉我们发生什麽了我们能帮你
Just tell us what happened. We can help you.
我到底要跟你说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you
我不想要你帮我
I don't want your help?
抱歉 我我迷糊了
I'm sorry, I'm... I'm confused.
你之前还说你希望重新好好生活
You said you wanted to start a new life
扔掉这些邪恶的魔法药水
sans evil magical potion.
你 你还记得我们当时说的话吗
Do... do you remember that conversation we had?
嗯 我记得
Oh, yeah I remember.
但我跟毕肖普也好好聊了聊
You see, but I had a really good chin wag
我才终于看清了前方的路
with Bishop, and then I finally saw the way forward.
约翰你根本不知道
John, you have no idea
毕肖普有多会玩弄人
how manipulative Bishop is, all right?
求你告诉我们他在哪 趁为时未晚
Please just tell us where he is before it's too late.
他答应我要帮我解锁统治之泉
He's promised to help me unlock the Fountain,
我希望他信守承诺
and that is a promise that I intend to make him keep.
所以你要背叛我们所有人
So you're just gonna turn your back on all of us?
咱们实话实说吧
Oh, let's be honest.
我本来也就没真正融入过你们不是麽
I was never one of you, now, really, was I?
传奇
A Legend.
我不是传奇 我只是个孤独的混账东西
Nah, I'm a nasty piece of work, and I walk my path alone.
约翰这不像你
John, this isn't like you.
我知道你在内心深处还是在乎我们的
Deep down, I know you truly care about this team.
能不能别这麽娘 盖理
Oh, come on, grow a pair, will you, Gary?
我不是你记忆中那个
I'm not that pathetic, little bastard
可悲的混♥蛋♥了
that you used to know.
你确实用各种方式
Yeah, you keep saying that
反覆表达了这个意思
over and over again in different ways.
他在拖延时间
He's stalling.
是鬼
Ah! A ghost!
精神投影
Astral projection.
他不在这
He's not here.
如果他不在这
If he's not here, then...
♪
传奇们上当了
The Legends are onto our ruse.
我们得赶紧离开 -马上
- We need to leave now. - Almost there.
如果你更改我的目录协议
If you reroute my directory protocols,
你会导致所有通讯和导航系统的短路
you'll short circuit all communications and navig...
这就很奇怪了
Okay, that's weird.
到底什麽情况
- Yeah. - What the hell is going on?
♪
♪
这外面可不是英国
All right, well, that ain't England out there.
吉迪恩 谁在操控飞船
Gideon, who's flying the ship?
莎拉
Sara?
艾娃有人吗
Ava? Anyone?
通讯中断了
The comms are down.
那我们就他妈聊聊那个计划
All right, let's talk about that ruddy plan.
我驾驶飞船其实是随心所欲
Well, I'm more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants
凭直觉的
kind of guy.
是约翰和毕肖普
That's John and Bishop.
别别 别光靠我们
No, no, no, no, if it's us against.
对付约翰的黑魔法没胜算
John's dark magic, we're gonna lose.
但约翰
- Yeah, but John... - Permuto.
好吧 那你直说吧
All right, lay it on me.
接下来呢 小约翰
What's next, J-Co?
你要帮我再找到一个时空 一个统治之泉
Oh, you're gonna help me find another place and time
在历史上存在著的时空
where the Fountain of Imperium exists in history.
统治之泉的传奇其实一直都
Ooh, I've always been intrigued
很让我著迷呢
by the legend of the Fountain.
据说是一个乐善好施的外星人打造的
Supposedly, an enormous source of power
巨大的力量源泉
gifted by a benevolent alien being.
我去过一次统治之泉
I encountered the Fountain once before.
它觉得我没有资格
It deemed me... unworthy.
但如果说有人能解锁古老的外星神器
But then, if anyone can unlock an ancient alien artifact,
-非你莫属对吧-这
- that's you, isn't it? - Well...
这是我放你出来的唯一原因
I mean, it is the only reason I set you free.
我还以为
Oh, and here I thought
你只是想有人陪你呢
you just wanted some company.
我要找回我的魔法
I want my magic back
而不用依靠嗑那些烦人的药
without having to rely on pesky drugs.
那麽你到底能不能做到
Now, are you up to the task or not?
别激动把火放下小约翰
Easy with the fire hands, Johnny.
我一辈子都在篡改和编辑外星基因
I've spent a lifetime hacking and editing alien genetics.
相信我 我就是你需要的超级天才
Believe me, I am just the super genius you need.
很好 那我们开工吧
Good, let's get on with it, then, shall we?
♪
Apokalypste ti dynami.
居然成功了 约翰
Abracadabra, J.C.
你让藏在地图裡的
You've unveiled sub-layers of alien texts
外星文字现形了
hidden within the map itself.
不错
Nice.
算你走运 我精通数十种外星语言
Lucky you, I'm versed in dozens of alien languages.
少废话 赶紧看 行麽
Just read the bloody thing, will you?
-这才是有意思的地方 怎麽了
- Now, that's interesting. - What?
这个标志
This symbol here
许就可以告诉我们统治之泉的位置
might just give us a location to the Fountain.
你看
You see?
你果然没问题 好小伙
You are up to the task, sunshine.
设定航向吧
- Let's chart a course. - Eh.
♪
那两位合作寻找统治之泉
Okay, those two working together
可不是好消息
to find the Fountain is bad news.
我们得去找到其他人
We have to go and get the others.
没有吉迪恩我可不会开飞船
Hell, I can't drive this ship without Gideon.
你会吗
Can you?
我连汽车驾照都没有
I don't even have a driver's license.
那看来就得靠我们阻止他们了
Then I guess it's up to us to stop them.
我们这是在哪
Where the hell are we?
1925年
1925?
而且在德州难怪这里似曾相识
- And we're in Texas. - No wonder it seemed familiar.
难怪有种牛仔的感觉
Definitely explains the yippee-ki-yay vibe.
来人帮忙啊快来
Someone help, please!
亨利的腿要没了
Henry will lose his leg.
-有人能帮忙吗-我能
- Anyone? - Oh, I can help.
怎麽了 外星人麽
What? Aliens?
不是别的东西
No, something else.
让我过去
Let me through.
我能帮他 我能帮他
I can help, I can help.
她身上有让我觉得熟悉的东西
There's something familiar about her.
是什麽
What is it?
没事的 没事的
Okay, okay.
我说不清楚
I can't explain it.
但她好像是我母亲
I think that's my mom.
鑽井的绳断了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表