剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
不
No.
拦截成功
Intercepted!
说真的 先生
To tell you the truth, sir,
这球应该拿在你的手中
this football belongs in your hands.
导弹朝我们来了 杰克
The missile's headed straight for us, Jack.
很快就要抵达了
It'll be here any second.
保险关闭了
The safeties are off.
你还有时间反击
You still have time to strike back.
这场比赛还未结束 总统先生
This game ain't over yet, Mr. President.
这不是什么比赛
It's not a damn game.
不管是谁 因为什么
Whoever launched that missile,
发射了那枚导弹 都是个错误
for whatever reason, it was a mistake.
你对苏联人发起反击 他们还会反击回来
You strike back at the Soviets, they're gonna strike back at us.
因此这才叫做"确保相互毁灭"
That is why it is called "Mutually assured destruction."
显然你没有理解这个概念
Clearly you do not understand the concept!
听着 杰克
Listen, Jack,
就因为我们有生命危险
just because we're about to die
不代表我们可以拉全世界陪葬
doesn't mean we take the whole damn world with us.
你是对的
You're right.
我要弃掉这一球
I'm spiking this football.
我们要死了吗
Are we about to die?
是的
Yeah.
但至少我们是尽力了
But at least we gave it the old college try.
我是不会坐以待毙的
Well, I ain't going out without a fight!
接招吧 共♥产♥主义混♥蛋♥
Take that, you Commie bastards!
我们是不是可以松手了
Think we can let go of our hands?
你成功了 杰克 你救了我们
You did it, Jack! You saved us all!
是爱尔兰人的幸运吧
Luck of the Irish, I guess.
去吧 伙计 加入进去
Come on, buddy. Get in there.
-好 -好吗
- Yeah. - No. Yeah?
-好的 -好啊
- Yeah. - Yeah. Ah! Ah!
冲啊 猩红队
Go, Crimson!
船长 我检测到船上出现
Captain, I'm detecting an unusual level
非正常水平放射线
of radiation on the ship.
罗里
Rory.
我们拿着钚到处走
Are you sure it's safe for us
你确定是安全的吗
to be carrying plutonium around?
不
No.
这不是看上去那样
Oh, uh, this is not how it looks.
我知道
I know.
我欠你一声道歉
I owe you an apology.
你让整个世界免于核武器末日 罗里
You saved the entire world from nuclear Armageddon, Rory.
这个 我有帮手
Well, I, uh... I had help.
是的
Yeah.
它不太喜欢说话 是吗
It doesn't say much, does it?
她喜欢 到时候你就知道了
Oh, she does. You'd be surprised.
你是说"她"
Did you say "She"?
所以计划是什么
So what's the plan?
她想给乘波号♥连接上
Well, she's hooking some kind
快速充电器什么的
of turbo charger to the Waverider.
她为什么帮我们
Why would she help us?
我答应她帮她找到飞船
I promised her I'd help her find her ship.
好吧 你相信她吗
Okay. Do you trust her?
不相信 所以我一个人去
No, it's why I'm going alone.
不 但是
No. But that--
没但是
But no.
你说过你的工作是保护历史
You said your job is to protect history.
我还说过你的工作不是只为自己考虑
I also said your job wasn't to think for yourself,
但你有听我的那些命令吗
but had you listened to any of my orders,
我们已经没希望找到莎拉了 所以
we'd have absolutely no hope in finding Sara, so I...
我想就交给你了
I guess you got this.
别再说好话了
Stop saying nice things.
去把我女朋友找回来 好吗
You just bring me back my girl, okay?
祝你好运 大块头
Good luck, big guy.
不好意思 飞船去哪了
Sorry, what happened to the ship?
应该就在这附近
It should be somewhere around here.
天啊 穿这鞋太难受了
God, these shoes are killing me.
还有这个蠢发型
And this stupid hair.
我又像她一样了 是吧
I look like her again, don't I?
我不愿让你想起失去的一切
I hate that I'm a reminder of everything you lost.
你没有
You're not.
我是说 一开始可能会
I mean, I guess at first.
但现在呢
But now?
现在的你就只是你而已
Now you just remind me of you.
这里不应该有艘乘波号♥吗
Wasn't there a Waverider here?
表现出色 伙计们
Well played, gang.
你们是怎么阻止核武器末日的
How'd you manage to avert nuclear Armageddon?
体育知识
Sports analogies.
大♥麻♥软糖
Pot gummies.
-你们两个都很靠谱 -谢谢
- Very on brand for both of you. - Thank you.
话说 罗里和斯普纳呢
Hey, where are Rory and Spooner?
那混♥蛋♥偷走了我们的飞船
That son of a bitch stole our ship.
-非常靠谱 米克 -拜托
- Ah, very on brand, Mick. - Oh, come on.
你应该感谢他偷走菲德尔
You should be thanking him for stealing the warhead
发射到特区那枚导弹的弹头
out of the missile that Fidel launched on D.C., yes?
谢谢 米克
Thanks, Mick.
他还和外星人做了笔交易
And he made a deal with the alien
只要带它找回飞船
to take it to its ship as long as
它就带我们去找莎拉
it took us to Sara.
-所以他偷走了飞船 -但是
- So he stole the ship? - But it's--
不好意思 我的手♥机♥还在船上
Sorry, my phones are on that ship.
那我的...
So was my--
谢天谢地
oh, thank God.
现在我们怎么去抓外星人呢
How are we gonna catch aliens now?
应该说 我们去哪住呢
So-so-so sorry, where are we going to live?
康斯坦丁的房♥子
Constantine's house.
真好 我可以来点休闲娱乐了
Sweet. I could use a little R&R.
我们要和约翰还有阿斯特拉共处一室
All of us under the same roof with John and Astra.
说不定能增进感情呢
Could be a real bonding experience.
他不会喜欢的 我们走吧
He's gonna hate it. Let's leave.
-好 -该死
- Okay. - Damn.
罗里的想法是对的
Rory had the right idea.
没人想要你的毒品
Nobody wants your drugs!
老妈
Mom.
听好
Listen up.
在我们开始这段小小旅途之前
Before we start this little journey of ours,
先说明白几件事情
let's get a few things straight.
别用你那黏黏的触手碰我的东西 懂吗
Keep your slimy tentacles off my stash, understand?
这最好是肯定回答
That better be a "Yes."
听着 如果你要把你的大丑嘴咧出来
Listen. If you're gonna run your ugly mouth off
这一路我都会和你过不去
this whole trip, we're gonna have problems.
我只是在问你 船上有没有什么烈酒
I was just asking if you had anything stronger onboard.
我喝了别介意
Don't mind if I do.
敬旅途漫漫
Here's to long journeys.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表