剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
about how it's his wife's recipe, and--
是真的
It's true.
我对家族事业的小小贡献罢了
My little contribution to the family business.
你一定要告诉你是什么想到的
You have to tell me how you came up with it.
你的秘制原料是什么
What's your secret ingredient?
-我可不能告诉别人 -别这样嘛
- But I couldn't. - Come on, now.
就你知我知
Just between us girls.
好吧
Well, all right,
但是我告诉你的话 你不能传出去
but what I'm about to say cannot leave these walls.
老实说 原料有点奇怪
To be honest, it's a little weird,
我不太确定人们是否准备好接受真♥相♥
and I'm not too sure people are ready for the truth.
我洗耳恭听 绝不外传
I am all ears, no lips.
我的秘制原料是东方的米醋
My secret ingredient, it's rice vinegar from the East.
-对吧 异国风味 -没错
- I know, exotic. - Yes.
我真的要开始准备晚饭了
Well, I really should be getting dinner started.
这些鸡蛋可不会自己煮熟呢
These eggs aren't gonna devil themselves.
是的
No, no.
不用送了
I'll just see myself out.
再见
Toodle-oo.
这些最好是最后的外星人酱汁了
This better be the last of the alien sauce,
不然我们就向食品管理局举报了
or we will call the FDA.
桑德拉在后面办公室 我给她准备了
All right, I got Sandra set up in the back office
足够她吃一晚上的汉堡
with enough burgers to last her through the night.
肉
Meat!
-肉 -六号♥桌的可爱情侣怎么也疯了
- Meat! - Oh, no, not the nice couple from table six!
退后
Get back!
-给我... -一定要吃
- Let me-- - Gotta get 'em!
打起精神 伙计们 晚餐高峰到了
Look alive, team. The dinner rush is here.
你看那个像什么
What does that look like to you?
说不好 也许是比曼先生的中年危机吧
I don't know. Mr. Beeman's midlife crisis?
不是说车 是那个奇怪的坑坑洼洼的箱子
No, not the car. That weird, bumpy box.
有人在吗
Anybody up here?
外星人的飞船
The alien's pod.
等等
Wait.
-我认识这些 -是吗
- I can read that. - Oh, yeah?
上面写着什么呢 先生
Well, what's it say, squire?
-巨型供气装置 -那是什么
- Giant air feeder. - And what the hell is that?
不知道 但它看起来绝对
I don't know, but it sure don't look
-不像个酱汁怪兽 -干得漂亮
- like a sauce monster. - Yeah, good work.
-艾娃 -等一下 约翰
- Ava. - Just give me a second, John.
该死
Damn it.
老天
Oh, my God.
我告诉过你这机器是万能的
I told you it does everything.
我不会让她把你从我身边带走的
I won't let her take you from me.
我不会让她这样做的
I won't let her.
我知道你在谋划着什么
I knew you were up to something.
你丈夫真的是警♥察♥吗
Is your husband even a policeman?
我妻子
Well, you see, my wife--
其实是未婚妻
well, she's my fiancée.
严格意义上讲她还没跟我求婚呢
Well, technically, she hasn't asked me yet,
但我确实同意了 所以我觉得可以这样说
but I did say yes, so I guess that makes us--
别在意这些细节
Never mind.
莎拉 我的朋友
Sara, my friend,
她被外星人抓走了
she was abducted by aliens,
这就是那个东西的面目
and that's exactly what that thing is.
它是个外星人
It's an alien.
你刚才这番话一句比一句离谱
I have no idea which part of that sentence makes the least sense.
我不在意她是什么
I don't care what she is.
她是属于我的
She's mine.
我的小奇迹
My little miracle.
就是因为她我们的生意才能这么好
She's the only thing keeping our business alive.
等等 你是故意卖♥♥那些黏糊糊的东西
Wait a minute-- you've been knowingly
给食客吃吗
serving your customers that slime?
最初 我还不知道这东西是从哪儿来的
At first, I didn't know where the stuff came from.
上周三 我给伯特做了他最爱吃的
Last Wednesday, I served Bert his favorite--
索尔兹伯里牛排
Salisbury steak--
当天花板上有东西
when something from the ceiling
滴落到他盘子里时
dripped onto his plate.
我试图阻止他 但他尝过之后觉得很好吃
I tried to stop him, but he tasted it and loved it.
他以为是我的独家秘方
He thought it was my recipe.
伯特的生意一直不顺
Bert's business had been failing,
我们的婚姻也受到了影响
and it was taking our marriage with it.
他相信如果把我的秘密酱汁
He was sure if we added my secret sauce
加到菜单里 我们就可以改善生意
to the menu, we could turn things around,
所以我必须弄清这酱汁是从哪儿来的
so I had to find out where the sauce came from.
伯特睡觉的时候 我到这里
While Bert was asleep, I came up here
发现了它
and discovered it.
这个美丽的生物
This beautiful creature.
她自己爬上了我家阁楼
She'd found her way into our attic.
她那时还很小 我知道
She was small back then, and I knew
宇宙把她送到我身边来拯救我的婚姻
the universe gave her to me to save our marriage...
还有我们的家族生意
And our family business.
荣达 你必须让我把它带走
Rhonda, I need you to let me take it from here.
我们没有时间了 看看它
We're running out of time. Look at it.
它一直在长大
It's growing.
它可能会占领整个镇
It could take over the whole town.
等等 你说得对
Wait, you're right.
如果她一直在长大 那意味着
If she's growing, that means...
我们可以开连锁店了
We could franchise!
比曼家终于要获得应有的成功了
Finally the Beemans will get the success they deserve.
我们不仅要占领这个小镇
Oh, we'll take over more than this town.
我们还要让那对兄弟破产
We'll put those brothers out of business.
大爆♥炸♥汉堡会变成家喻户晓的品牌
Big Bang Burger will be a household name!
我们会在每个州每个城市开店
We'll be in every city, every state!
真不忍♥心看到小企业就这样倒闭
I hate to see a small business go down like that.
斯普纳 很高兴你是个不听从指令的家伙
Spooner, I am so glad that you don't follow orders.
看来世界末日终于来了
Well, looks like doomsday is finally here,
它订了汉堡
and it's ordered the burger.
我们必须让这些人冷静下来
We need to calm these people down!
等等 我有办法了
Wait, I have an idea.
昏睡龙粉末
Sleepytime Dragon Ash.
一点点就可以让狂躁的人冷静下来
Even a small dose will calm the most restless spirit.
没错 但怎么能让他们吃下呢
Yeah, but how do we get them to eat it?
给顾客他们想要的东西
By giving the customer what they want.
我给汉堡洒上这种粉末
I'll lace the burgers with Dragon Ash,
-然后拿给他们吃 -好的
- feed 'em to the horde! - Yes.
但我上菜速度必须要快
But I'll have to serve quick.
贝哈德 等等 让我来帮你
Behrad, wait, let me help.
-你确定吗 扎莉 -你教过我的
- Zari, are you sure? - I learned from the best.
今天你不是龙女的哥哥
Today you're not Dragon Girl's brother.
我是汉堡小哥的妹妹
I'm Burger Boy's sister.
你会需要这个的
You're gonna need this.
所以你是说这位女士发现了一个
Okay, so you're saying this lady found a cocoon
分泌外星黏液的蛹 然后想"何不放到菜单上"
oozing alien pus and thought, "Let's put this on the menu"?
是啊 这年头还是别探究
Yeah, you might not wanna look
快餐里都是些什么食材了
at what's in fast food these days.
如果这是外星人的话 为什么酱汁
So if that's the alien, then why is the sauce
会让所有人开始暴饮暴食呢
driving everyone into a feeding frenzy?
这蛹破开时 她肯定会很饿
When this thing pops, she's gonna be hungry.
她在把整个镇子喂胖 成为自己的第一顿大餐
She's been fattening up the town for her first meal.
那时就是大屠♥杀♥
The massacre.
我不会让你们把它从我身边夺走
I won't let you take this from me!
她是我的 全部都是我的
She's mine, all mine!
我不会让你们毁掉我们的美国梦
I won't let you destroy our American dream!
我们必须控制住它
We need to contain it.
我想我知道它去哪了
I bet I know where it's going.
更多热乎乎的牛肉饼来了
More patties coming in hot!
给它们加料
Give 'em the works.
四块撒了龙粉的牛肉饼
That would be four cows buried in snow.
安息吧
Rip.
上菜
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表