剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Maybe now we should do something not smart.
行 反正从来没人觉得我机智
Well, no one's ever accused me of being smart.
爽啊
Yeah!
欢迎 斯普纳
Welcome, Spooner.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
从哪里来的
Where do you come from?
你要是能帮我们 我们也会帮你
Look, if you help us, we can help you.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
进来
Come inside.
那来谈吧
你到底是不是阿梅利亚
Are you Amelia Earhart?
我被迫跟这个人类融合在一起
I was fused with this human,
她让我变得虚弱
but she just made me weak.
所以你在她体内反抗?
You fought Amelia from inside her?
你体内也有东西在反抗
There is a struggle inside you as well.
那是你的恐惧
That is your fear.
我并不恐惧
恐惧可以是一种能力
Fear can be a gift.
莎拉·兰斯并不畏惧我
Sara Lance did not fear me.
莎拉 我...
Sara I...
她到底发生了什么
人类太脆弱了
Humans are weak.
你杀了莎拉
You killed Sara?
没错
Yes.
莎拉
Sara?
它说了什么
What did it tell you?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
它杀了莎拉
It killed her.
艾娃们!
AVAs!
你还在生我气啊
Still holding on to all that anger.
这不健康哦
Not healthy.
你这样我们还怎么重新开始
How are we gonna start fresh?
我不会跟你重新开始
I don't start fresh.
你看 这就是对我的误会
Now see, this is what you got wrong about me.
我身上的每一道伤痕都是一段回忆
Every scar on my body is a memory,
是我的血泪教训
a lesson that I learned in blood.
这些伤疤成就了我
And it's what makes me who I am.
我绝对不会忘记任何一条
And I don't forget any of it.
我们都面临过死亡 都失去过生命
Now, we've both faced death. We've both died before.
但我跟你不一样 我会从伤痕上吸取教训
The difference is I learned from my scars, and you?
而你 只会忘记受过的伤
You've just forgotten yours.
不过呀莎拉
But, Sara,
我没看见你身上有伤痕啊
I don't see any scars on you.
哦 伤疤在那呢
Oh, there are those scars
在真正的莎拉·兰斯的尸体上呢
on the dead body of the real Sara Lance.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表