剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
As your reluctant default interim co-captain,
我们有必要统一一下交流方式
we need to work on our shorthand,
因为我完全不知道你刚在说什么
because I don't understand what you're saying.
哦不
Oh, no.
回到未来 第二部
各位 我们需要支援
Guys, we need backup.
我们在哪
Where the hell are we?
去年的季终集
Last year's finale.
什么东西
What's a finale?
你慢慢参悟 季终都还挺好玩的
You'll see. They're pretty fun,
除了我死了的那集
I mean, except for the one where I died.
闭嘴啦 有人看到贝哈德了吗
Okay, shh. Has anyone seen our Behrad?
他在那
There he is.
嗅觉乐队下一个上场啦 快点啦
The Smell is up next! Come on!
我爱死他们了
I bloody love The Smell!
哈喽
Hey.
你觉得我们不会留意到是吗
Did you think we wouldn't notice?
我知道成千上万个
I know there are a million reasons
不能改变过去的理由 但我必须要阻止
why I shouldn't do this, but I am stopping Sara
莎拉被外星人绑走杀掉 你们谁都别想阻止我
from being abducted and dying, and you can't stop me!
阻止你?
Stop you?
我们是来帮你好好完成这件事的
We're here to help you do it right.
我们就在酒吧对面
Should we really be strategizing
悄悄密谋真的好吗
across from the Hole?
那晚我们任何人都没到过这边啊伙计
None of us came here that night, mate.
不是这里就是这片区域的另一栋楼了
The only other building in the area
那里是个烟花制♥造♥厂
was a fireworks factory.
所以我们的计划是什么呢
All right. So what's the plan, bro?
好 我们要在外星人绑♥架♥莎拉之前
All right. We need to get Sara onto the Waverider
把她弄到乘波号♥上 你们觉得敲响消防警钟如何
before the aliens arrive. I'm thinking fire alarm.
不可 酒吧没装消防警钟
No, the Hole doesn't have fire alarms.
那个酒吧就是个死亡陷阱 我差点以为自己回到了地狱
The place is a death trap. I felt like I was back in hell.
你们为什么不问问艾娃的意见
Why don't we ask Ava for a plan?
不不不不不 艾娃绝对不会同意
No, no, no, no. Ava would never allow
我们这样做 毕竟这样太危险了
something like this. It's too risky.
只能由我们来拯救莎拉了
It's up to us to save Sara
而且还不能跟过去的自己有接触
without interacting with our former selves,
所以我们那晚有没有人离开过酒吧
so at any point during the night, did... anyone slip away
这样的话我们可以钻这个空子进去
that would give us a window to step in?
讲真的 那晚的记忆太模糊了
Honestly, mate, that night was a blur.
你还记得什么吗
Do you remember anything?
这个嘛 我跟我一生最爱的女人告别了
Well, I said goodbye forever to the love of my life,
所以我很难过啊 只记得这件事了
so, yeah, I went pretty hard. Blur.
如果这我们成功了
Look, if we could pull this off,
不仅能救莎拉 还能避免外星人
we not only save Sara, but we prevent aliens
在时间线上到处乱跑
from scattering across the timeline.
等会 如果没有外星人的出现
Wait, if there are never any aliens,
我就从来没有去找过斯普纳
I never look for Spooner.
那我也不会加入传奇
And I never join y'all.
你们很好
I mean, y'all are great,
但我原本的生活也不赖
but there were perks to my old life:
毕竟没有受到过外星
you know, never getting attacked
阿梅利亚的攻击
by alien Amelia Earhart,
也从没有被变成叉子
never getting turned into a fork.
那也就发生过一次而已
That was one time.
我信不过你
Don't trust you.
好耶 大♥麻♥时间到
All right. Smoke o'clock.
等等 有了
Wait, that's it!
我每一晚的半夜都会抽烟的 今晚也不例外
I smoke every night at midnight, and tonight,
我跑去屋顶抽烟了
I went on the roof to smoke!
那你就不会撞到另一个自己了
That means the other you is out of the picture.
那我就可以把莎拉带回乘波号♥啦
And I can get Sara on the Waverider!
“莎拉 命运姐妹花回来了” 不行 太假了
"Sara, the Fates are back!" Nah, too obvious.
“莎拉 你姐姐跟爸爸给你打电♥话♥了”
"Sara, Sara, your sister and dad called."
他们在这条时间线还活着吗
Are they even alive in this timeline?
- 阿贝 -我是
- B? - Yes.
没错 现在的贝哈德就是我
It's me, your current friend, Behrad.
好吧
Okay.
你得赶紧回去乘波号♥
You're needed on the Waverider immediately.
时间线上有紧急事故
It's a timequake-wave-mergency.
那有一架时间穿梭的飞船真是太方便了
Well, that is the beauty of having a time machine.
我到时候再回去处理吧
I can always just go back in time and fix it.
-不是啊 莎拉 - 听着 阿贝 我不会去的
- But, Sara! - B, look, I'm not gonna go.
懂吗
All right?
过来 我说个秘密给你听好了
Come here. I want to let you in on a little secret, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我刚回船上拿这个了
So I just picked this up
因为我待会要向艾娃求婚啦
because I am going to propose to Ava tonight.
你哪里找来的 这是凡尔赛时期的吗
Where'd you get this? Versailles?
还是罗曼诺夫王朝时期的
The Romanovs?
我妈妈的
My mom.
去吧 莎拉·兰斯你个老式浪漫派
Go figure. Sara Lance, old-school romantic.
很了解我嘛
Yeah, you know me,
就是今晚 什么事情都不可以
and tonight is the night, and nothing,
干扰我的求婚 时间线的事故也不可以
not even a timeline emergency, is gonna get in my way.
原来你在这啊
There you are.
嘿
Hey!
你们两个在干嘛
What are you two doing?
没啥 在聊环[戒指] 命运 那台织布机
Ah, just talking rings, Fates, looms,
总结一下刚才的事嘛
You know, recap stuff.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
你那撇银色的挑染
Wasn't that silver streak in your hair
不应该是在另一边吗
on the other side before?
好像是欸
Yeah, actually.
宝贝 查理的表演要继续啦
Babe! Charlie is about to go on
- 快点进来啦 - 好好好 走起
- Come on. Let's go! - Yes! Let's go!
快点
Come on.
我们待会见
I'll meet you inside.
你不一起来吗
You're not coming?
大♥麻♥时间到了
Smoke o'clock.
快住手 姐♥妹♥们♥我们跟莎拉是一伙的
Stop! Avas, we're on her side!
艾娃在帮我们
They're helping us rescue you.
- 我们 -对啊
- Us? - Yeah.
米克
Mick!
谢天谢地你还活着
Oh, my God, you're alive!
凯拉带他过来的
He flew here with Kayla.
不对 为什么凯拉没吃掉你
Wait, why didn't she try to eat you?
We got to go!
走了 赶紧的
还不行 我要阻止比索普
I can't until I stop Bishop.
他那个星际计划太疯狂了
He's got this crazy intergalactic plan
他想克隆我
to try to clone me.
一个充满艾娃跟莎拉的星球
A planet of clone Avas and Saras?
我们真的要阻止他吗
Are we sure we want to stop that?
我代表艾娃们说句话
I speak for all the Avas
能帮助你阻止他是我们的荣幸啊
when I say it would be an honor to help thwart him.
很好 那我们该怎么做
Great. How do we do it?
比索普总是做很多准备
Well, redundancy is Bishop's religion.
如果我们只把一个发动机拆掉的话 还是会有备用的
If we take down one generator, the backup kicks in,
所以我们可以同时把发动机都拆掉
but I guess if we destroy them all simultaneously,
那他的系统应该就会坏掉
his whole operation would go down.
那你们动作快点
Well, you better make it fast.
月亮都落下的话 凯拉就要会把飞船开走
When those moons set, Kayla is gone.
了解 那我们分头行动 熟悉一下这里的环境
All right, let's split up and cover more ground.
我去拿点炸♥药♥
I'll get some explosives.
谢谢你来救我
Thank you for finding me.
船上没有你不行
The ship sucked without you.
走吧
Come on.
莎拉不肯走 她一定要现在求婚
Sara is not leaving until she proposes to Ava.
可是她那晚也没求成功啊
Yeah, but Sara never proposed that night.
为啥
Why not?
不知道 但如果她成功了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表