剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Yes, I know.
现下情况十分紧张
The news is very scary at the moment.
对 我也希望你在这儿
Yes, I wish you were here too.
但我身边正站着一位战友
But I have a comrade-in-arms right next to me
是第二好的选择
who's the next best thing.
让中情局把那些鱿鱼兵撤走
Tell the CIA to call back their squid soldiers,
否则我就发射核弹
or else I'll launch the nuke!
我的天
Oh, my God.
看来该你上场了 罗里
Okay, sounds like you're up, Rory.
我还以为被拴起来了
Thought I was in the doghouse.
那是我们还在试图巧妙处理情况的时候
That's when we were trying to finesse the situation.
现在计划有变
Plans change.
你打算杀了那个外星人吗
You want us to kill the alien?
我们没别的选择了
We don't have a choice, okay?
斯普纳 我需要你帮他追踪它
Spooner, I need you to help him track it.
我们必须缓和局势
We need to deescalate the situation
让历史重回正轨
and get history back on track.
去他的历史 要是杀了那个外星人
Screw history! You kill the alien,
就没机会找到莎拉了
you kill any chance of finding Sara.
不杀的话 卡斯特罗
And if we don't kill it, then Castro
就会掀起核战
starts a nuclear war,
莎拉也会无家可归 不是吗
and Sara doesn't have a home to return to, okay?
我没空再跟你权衡这些利弊 罗里
I do not have time to game this out with you, Rory.
我们会找到其他办法找回莎拉的
We will find another way to find Sara.
行 这船上聪明人多
Right. Lot of big brains on this ship.
我就做我能做的
I'll just stick with what I know.
你就不该让我改邪归正
You should never have cleaned me up.
我还是做擅长的事比较好
I'm better off doing what I do best:
当个恶棍 到处杀人
being a goon, killing people.
没错
Yes.
要的就是这样
That's exactly what I need.
好
Right.
至少我知道该干什么
Least I know what I'm here for.
外星人走了
Alien's gone.
它还在 我感觉得到
No, it's still here, I can sense it.
基地空无一人
Base is wide open.
那蠢东西怎么还会在里面
Why would the stupid thing still be here?
它不蠢 它在找东西
It's not stupid, it's looking for something.
你知道吧 艾娃不应该
You know, it wasn't right for Ava
把这事都怪在你头上
to try to pin this all on you.
我无所谓
I don't give a rat's ass.
你只是想找到莎拉
You were just trying to find Sara.
不是 我只是在装作一个我不是的人
No, I was pretending to be somebody I'm not.
所以你要变回那个笨蛋醉鬼了吗
So you're just gonna go back to being a dumb drunk?
-是吗 -是
- That it? - Yes.
那是
Is that...
它想对核弹做什么
What's it want with the nuke?
我认为它是想离开这里
I think it wants to get away from here.
离开地球
Like, off this planet.
在这里等着
Wait here.
蠢货
Hey, dummy.
你真以为能坐着那东西回家吗
You really think you're gonna hitch a ride home on that thing?
那可是导弹
It's a missile!
来啊 吃了我
Go ahead, eat me.
那你也回不了家
But you're not gonna get home.
放开他
Let him go!
我知道你听得懂
I know you understand me.
放下他 不然就把你轰飞
Put him down, or I blow your ass away.
那东西不是宇宙飞船
That thing is not a spaceship.
不过你还算幸运
But lucky for you,
我有飞船
I've got my own.
接着说
Keep talking.
它听得懂 只是不信任你
It understands you. It just doesn't trust you.
你没看起来那么笨
You're not as dumb as you look.
它想要自己的宇宙飞船 不是你的
The alien wants its own spaceship, not yours.
我可以带你去
I can take you to it.
但有个一个条件
But under one condition.
帮我找到我朋友
You help me find my friend.
她在问你问题
She's asking you a question.
女的
She?
对 她想知道乘波号♥
Yeah, she wants to know what kind of fuel
用什么燃料
the Waverider uses.
看样子寻找船长的旅途会很漫长
Sounds like we got a long trip to find the captain.
指挥官 你在干什么
Comandante, what are you doing?
你看我像在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
你会引发第三次世界大战的
You will start World War III.
你把我们全害死的
You will kill all of us.
历史会赦免我
History will absolve me.
目标锁定 美国华盛顿特区
您的电♥话♥ 基尔戈将军
Call for you, General Kilgore.
感谢我 为什么
Thank me? What for?
什么三天周末
What three-day weekend?
都有谁接受到了命令
And who all received that order?
整个战略空军
The entire Strategic Air Command?!
早该知道她没那么简单
Should've known that she was too good to be true!
这位秘书一直在伪造您的命令 先生
This secretary has been countermanding your orders, sir,
假如菲德尔·卡斯特罗发射了导弹
and if Fidel Castro launches that missile,
您只有七分钟时间
you have only got seven minutes
对苏联进行反击
to order a counterstrike against the Soviet Union.
但我记得你说
But I thought you said
我们的所有B-52轰炸机还在地面上
all our B-52s are still on the ground.
好吧 尽管我非常不愿意
Well, as much as it pains me
请海军帮忙
to have to ask the navy for help...
那是什么
What is that?
它叫核足球
That is the nuclear football.
先生 您可以用它
Sir, that allows you to contact
直接联络核潜艇船长
the nuclear submarine captains directly
下令全力攻打苏联
and order an all-out strike against the Soviets.
杰克 他们也不想看到核战争
Jack, they don't want a nuclear war
和你一样
any more than you do.
机密
确认苏联中程弹道导弹
报告称发现一枚从古巴发射的导弹
There's been a report of a missile launch from Cuba.
时间紧迫 先生
Clock is ticking, sir.
联络赫鲁晓夫总理
Somebody get me Premier Khrushchev.
肯定是哪里出错了
This has to be a mistake.
你还想协商
You wanna negotiate?
他们说的对 你太优柔寡断
They were right about you. You are soft.
如果你没胆量对抗共♥匪♥
Well, if you don't have the guts to stand up to those Commies,
那只能我上了
I guess I'll have to do it myself.
-你敢再上前一步 -怎么样
- You take one more step-- - Or what?
钢铁人
The steel man.
被你说对了
You're damn right.
听着 杰克 我并没有变节
Look, Jack, I didn't go rogue.
我是来保护世界不受他这种人的侵害
I'm here to protect the world from guys like him.
我想你的这位同伙
I'm guessing your accomplice here
禁不住子弹吧
ain't quite so bulletproof.
快来
Come on!
兄弟们 围成一圈 围成一圈
Boys. Huddle up. Huddle up!
我们得把核足球拿回来 兄弟们
Okay, we gotta get that nuclear football back, boys.
鲍比 还记得我们1939年
Hey, Bobby, what was that play we ran
对阵达特茅斯的比赛吗
against Dartmouth back in '39?
看来你已经没用了
Guess we don't need you anymore.
粗鲁
Rude.
保险解除还需要三十秒
30 seconds for the safeties to be released.
我们要做的就是
All we gotta do is to keep that football
让那些懦弱的哈佛小子碰不到球
out of the hands of those lily-livered Harvard boys.
好了 数到三说猩红队
- Okay, Crimson on three.
一 二 三 猩红队
One, two, three. Crimson!
传球
Hike!
这真好玩
This is fun.
我的后背
My back!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表