剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
时间之主是负责保护历史不被
The Time Masters were an organization
凶险的时间旅行者改变的组织
charged with protecting history from rogue time travelers,
但他们被摧毁了
but they were destroyed.
在里普·亨特的领导下
Under the leadership of Rip Hunter
我们继承了他们的衣钵
we have taken up their mantle.
莎拉·兰斯 刺客联盟的前成员
Sara Lance, former member of the League of Assassins,
雷蒙德·帕尔默博士 原子侠
Dr. Raymond Palmer-- The Atom,
纵火犯 米克·罗里
The Arsonist-- Mick Rory,
还有火风暴 融合超级体
and Firestorm-- the merged super form
由杰佛逊·杰克逊和我 马丁·斯泰因构成
of Jefferson Jackson and myself, Martin Stein.
只剩我们能保护历史了
We are the only ones left to protect history.
我们就是明日传奇
We are The Legends of Tomorrow.
星城 2016年
对不起 我错了
Sorry! My bad!
这里到底怎么了
What the hell is going on out here?
抱歉 先生 他从楼下的警戒线闯了上来
Sorry, sir, he broke through the security cordon downstairs.
那是因为没有预约他们就不让我上来
Only because they wouldn't let me up without an appointment,
可是一个普通人
but how does a regular guy
怎么能预约到市长呢
get an appointment with the Mayor anyway?
海伍德 我是内特·海伍德博士
Heywood, Dr. Nate Heywood.
我来是想谈谈莎拉·兰斯 雷·帕尔默
I'm here to talk about Sara Lance, Ray Palmer,
还有传奇的其他人
and the rest of the Legends.
我想他们遇到麻烦了
I think they're all in trouble.
谢谢你刚才没让他们逮捕我
Thank you for not having me arrested back there.
那些保安真的是反应过度了
Those security guards really overreacted.
其中一个还想对我用催♥泪♥弹♥
You know, one of 'em tried to Mace me.
海伍德博士 我只同意给你五分钟的时间
Dr. Heywood, I only agreed to give you five minutes,
而那已经是三分钟之前的事了
which was three minutes ago,
虽然雷和莎拉是我的朋友
because Ray and Sara are friends of mine,
但是传奇里的事情我都不了解
but I don't know the first thing about any Legends.
你当然知道 因为你是绿箭侠
Of course you do, because you're the Green Arrow.
你说什么
Excuse me?
-没什么可谈了 -听我说 很抱歉
- We're done here. - Look, I'm sorry.
我不想吓你一跳的
I didn't mean to drop a bomb on you like that,
只是 普通的方法我都试遍了
it's just, I've exhausted all my normal avenues,
现在只有你会觉得我没有疯掉
and you're the only person left who won't think I'm crazy.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我是个历史学家
I'm a historian.
我的专业是演绎历史重建
I specialize in deductive historical reconstruction.
用外行的话说 我是个时间侦探
In layman's terms, I'm a time detective,
所以我不用看日历就知道
which I really don't have to be to look at a calendar to see
你回到这座城市一周后
one week after you came to this city,
罗宾汉就出现了
Robin Hood showed up.
你刚才说莎拉和雷
You said that Sara and Ray are--
跟其他的传奇成员穿越时间
Traveling throughout time with the other Legends.
他们管自己叫"传奇"
"Legends" is what they call themselves.
在过去的半年里
Now, for the past six months,
我一直在关注历史中
I've been noticing subtle changes to history
极其细微的变化
almost imperceptible.
其实 要不是我的一个朋友
Actually, if it wasn't for a friend of mine
是量子物理学家
who's a quantum physicist,
我都不会注意到这么微小的改变
I wouldn't have been able to detect the subliminal alterations.
关键是 我觉得你的朋友们要为此负责
The point being, I think your friends are responsible.
你现在的表情是说你想看证据
You're looking at me like you want evidence.
证据 好的 一本1216年的彩色稿本
Evidence, okay, an illuminated manuscript
描绘了一个骑士
from 1216 depicting a knight--
很像你的朋友帕尔默博士
looks a lot like your friend Dr. Palmer--
鼻子和下巴完全一样
same nose and chin.
一些古怪的文字描述了
Erratic text describing a woman
一个穿着白衣拿着长棍的女人
in white with a bo staff.
美索不达米亚的象形文字
Hieroglyphic from Mesopotamia
描绘了一艘比较简陋的战舰
depicting an albeit crude ship
从空中飞过然后消失的事件
that flies through the air and disappears.
直接说他们有什么麻烦吧
Let's skip to the part where they're in trouble.
看见不明飞行物 纽约 1942年
UFO sighting, New York City, 1942,
多名目击者证实一架飞行器
multiple witnesses report a flying machine
潜入了大西洋
diving into the Atlantic,
这不仅符合美索不达米亚的象形文字 而且
which matches not only the Mesopotamian hieroglyphics but--
他们有什么麻烦
The part where they're in trouble!
与此同时还有多位目击者
Contemporaneous with the sighting were multiple reports
看见原♥子♥弹♥在水中爆♥炸♥
of an underwater detonation of an atomic bomb!
现在 政♥府♥全都否认了这些事
Now, the government has denied this.
你刚才说1942年
You said 1942.
还有三年才...
That's three years before...
发明出原♥子♥弹♥ 是的
Before the atomic bomb was supposedly invented, yes.
所以我告诉你历史被改变了
I told you history was changing.
海伍德博士 如果传奇的飞船遇上了原♥子♥弹♥
Dr. Heywood, if the Legends' ship met an A-bomb,
那他们不是有麻烦了
they're not in trouble...
而是死了
they're dead.
明日传奇
第二季第一集
大西洋海底
24小时后
我们正在接近坐标 海伍德博士
We're closing in on your coordinates, Dr. Heywood.
你看到海床返来的声纳数据了吗
Are you seeing the sonar readings of the sea floor?
如果不是一块奇形怪状的石头
Either that's a really weird-looking rock formation...
那就是时间飞船的残骸了
or the wreckage of a time ship.
如果传奇们与船一同葬身海底
If the Legends went down with the ship--
那尸首在哪里
Where are the bodies?
这船将他保持在沉睡状态
The ship's keeping him in stasis.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
沉睡 唤醒
我叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen
我不太想拗断你的手臂
and my preference is to not break your arm,
所以请你冷静下来
so I want you to calm down
然后告诉我们你的队友去哪了
and tell us what happened to your team.
告诉你 你也不会相信我
You wouldn't believe me even if I told you.
我只记得被那个
All I remember is being knocked out
瘦弱的英国小子打晕了
by that skinny, little Englishman.
非常丢人
Very embarrassing.
我知道莎拉告诉她父亲
I know that Sara told her father
她要去保护历史
she was leaving to protect history.
为什么
Why?
为什么历史需要被保护
Why does history need protecting?
因为本该保护它的蠢货们
Because the idiots who were protecting it--
时间之主 都被炸飞了
the Time Masters, were blown up.
所以你和传奇们接手了吗
So you and the Legends took over?
追捕时间罪犯
Chasing down time criminals
修复他们扰乱的历史
and fixing the parts of history they screwed up.
船长管那些叫历史偏差
Aberrations the captain called them.
我们追捕了半年左右
We were chasing them for about six months
没出过问题
without a problem.
好吧 偶尔出点问题
Well, the occasional problem.
法国 1637年
当里普让我们穿上女式衬衫
I knew we were all in trouble
去拯救法国国王时
when Rip made us put on blouses
我就知道有麻烦了
just to save the King of France.
我看起来像个白♥痴♥
I look like an idiot.
我还是喜欢国王卫队火枪手的风格
I rather like the style of le Mousquetaires de la garde.
-有你的 -麻烦专心点 谢谢
- You would. - Can we concentrate, please?
路易十三国王随时会
King Louis XIII is scheduled to meet an untimely end
不幸死在红衣主教黎塞留部下的手中
at the hand of Cardinal Richelieu's men at any moment.
收到 我看到国王了
Roger that. I have eyes on the King.
无论如何 都不要让他离开你的视线
Whatever you do, do not let him out of your sight.
但如果今天他是要和...
But if today's when he's supposed to--
王后那个 我...
you know, with the queen, I--
雷蒙德 如果这次交合不成功
Raymond, without that consummation
就没有路易·库蒂尔 太阳王和
there will be no Louis Coutures, no Sun King,
法国的黄金时代了
and no golden age of France.
延续下来就是 没有居里夫人
Which means by extension no Madame Curie,
没有路易·巴斯德
no Louis Pasteur.
是是是 我懂了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it,
历史会一片混乱
history will be totally screwed,
但是我不必亲眼观看...
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表