剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
任由你堕落吗
And let you backslide?
你努力了很久才脱离地狱
You've come a long way since Hell.
你现在也是我们自己人了
You're one of us now.
我可不觉得她想和
Yeah, I don't think she wants to be grouped
居家用品一起行动 芝士
with the household objects, Cheese.
帮倒忙呢 Z
Not helping, Z.
想想你在做什么 阿斯特拉
Think about what you're doing, Astra.
-他也是个人 -他是个混♥蛋♥
- That guy is a human being. - He is a jerk.
反正他的灵魂也会下地狱
His soul is gonna end up in Hell anyway.
我担心的不是他的灵魂
I'm not worried about his soul.
我担心的是你的
I'm worried about yours.
别坏我的事
Stay out of my way.
阿斯特拉 等下
Astra, wait--
这么晚还来检查
A little late for a checkup, isn't it?
我是想早点来 但是我得等到
I would've come sooner, but I had to wait
主教跳舞到睡着
until Bishop danced himself to sleep.
-我想要帮助你 -是吗
- I want to help you. - You do?
你之前说的话确实触动了我
What you said to me earlier really struck a nerve.
我们是人类
We are human.
我们有灵魂 有需求
We do have souls and wants
有梦想和和自己的想法
and dreams and opinions.
主教在这里的所作所为
What Bishop is doing here...
太令人憎恶了
it's an abomination.
我就知道你内心有着一部分艾娃的灵魂
I knew there was some of that real Ava spirit in you.
好 我坠毁到这里的飞船
All right, the ship that I crashed in,
离这里不远
it isn't far from here.
我们只需要找到些能源来启动它
We just need to find something to power it up.
我给你拿了个能源电池
I brought you a fuel cell.
看看你 提前想好了
Look at you, thinking ahead.
走吧
Let's go.
这里比我想象的要整洁许多
It's much tidier in here than I thought it would be.
你收拾好了也很得体
You cleaned up well, too.
你为了陪我换了身衣服可真是不错
Charming how you changed for company.
装上等人是吗
Playing posh, eh?
灯在这边
Here's the lamp.
你看怎么样
What do you think?
花朵马赛克
Floral mosaic,
玻璃纤维
favrile glass.
就是状态不算太好
It's not in stellar condition, though.
-底座上有瑕疵 -你还能退出
- Blemishes on the base... - Yo, you can still back out.
你说了什么吗
Did you say something?
没有 肯定是通风管
No. Must be a draft.
好好想想你在做什么 阿斯塔拉
Really think about what you're doing, Astra.
那声音又来了
There's that noise again.
他是个挑剔的老头 不值得的
He's a fussy grandpa. He's not worth it.
抱歉 我得收拾一下屋子了
Excuse me while I'm just gonna tidy up a little bit.
这个自恃高人一等的势利眼可是越来越过分了
That condescending snob is not helping his own case.
我想是你的电视没关
I think you've left the telly on.
或许吧 我去检查一下
Maybe. I just--I'm gonna go check.
把我放下来
Hey, put me down!
多么杰出的样本
What a splendid specimen.
他尖刻的灵魂完全符合我们的目标
His bitter soul will more than suit our purposes.
告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me what to do.
举到他的心脏前
Hold it up to his heart,
他的灵魂就会从那凡躯中被吸走
and it will leech his very soul from his mortal coil.
很好
Great.
我希望伯爵茶和你口味
I hope Earl Grey is okay.
行 还可以
Yes, that'll do.
我们来谈谈价钱吧
Let's talk about price, eh?
50英镑怎么样
I was--I was thinking 50 pounds
从你手中买♥♥下
to take it off your hands.
50?
那盏灯是个古董 特拉斯先生
That lamp is an antique, Mr. Truss.
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
你这种人留着一盏老台灯做什么
what would someone like you want with a dusty old lamp?
好吧 好吧 那就75
Fine, fine, 75 then.
但你最好给我先清理干净
But you better clean it up for me first.
-脏死了 -说实话
- It's filthy. - To be honest,
我想要你付出更多
I was thinking of making you pay a lot more than that.
这是要做什么
What's all this, then?
该死 赶紧给我走吧 特拉斯先生
Dammit, just get out of here, Mr. Truss, now.
好吧 我加到80 最后的报价了
All right, I'll go to 80, but that's my last offer.
-你这家伙是谁 -不要
- Who the bloody hell are you? - No!
到此为止了 克劳利
That's it, Crowley.
是时候送你回家了
Time for you to go back to where you came from.
移形换位
Permuto!
这些小把戏可与我的
Those parlor tricks are no match
新能力无法相提并论
for my newfound power.
我对你非常的失望 亲爱的小女孩
I am terribly disappointed in you, dear girl.
我曾希望你再次登上女王的宝座
I'd hoped that you would make yourself a queen again,
但是你所想要的只是等黑暗王子
but all you really wanted was a dark prince
来拯救你
to come and save you.
可悲
Sadly,
你只是另一个无助的公主
you're just another helpless princess.
你好
Hello!
*为什么我要被迫*
*Why, oh, why must I be forced*
*歌♥唱*
*To sing?*
可怜
Pity.
你本可能成为一名耀眼的邪恶女巫
You would have made a smashing evil witch.
*你的严酷话语*
*Your very harsh words*
*无法产生任何影响*
*They hold no sway*
*你可以逃跑*
*Sure, you can run*
*但你无法逃脱*
*But you won't get away*
你想就靠你自己阻止我吗
And are you going to stop me all by yourself?
*我试图藏起的烦人传奇*
*Annoying Legends I tried to hide*
*幸好他们在这里*
*So glad they're here*
*他们将会与我一同作战*
*And they'll fight by my side*
抓住他
Get him!
冲啊
Charge!
传奇们 出发
Legends, roll out!
我们上
Vámonos!
这家伙完蛋了
This guy's toast!
厉害啊 女士
Impressive, my lady.
将你的朋友们变成物品
Transforming your friends into objects.
我走运了 他们的灵魂将会进一步提升
Lucky for me, their souls will infuse even more power
我护身符的能力
into my amulet.
现在 给我消失吧
Now, out of my sight.
*我要怎样才能逃脱...*
*Oh, how will I ever flee from-*
不 抱歉 不能再唱了
Nope, sorry. No more singing.
克劳利做了什么
Oi, what the hell has Crowley done?
既然我们都被困在了卡♥通♥中
Since we're all trapped in a bloody cartoon,
我想他是背叛了你
I'm guessing he's betrayed you
并且将要获得无上的能力
and is about to gain untold power.
约翰 我要怎么办
Oh, John, whatever shall I do?
那邪恶巫师太强大了
That evil wizard is much too powerful.
传奇们的性命握在了他手中
He has the Legends at his mercy.
他抓住了传奇们 他会杀死他们
He's got the Legends? He'll kill them all.
你不阻止他 他们就完蛋了
They're doomed unless you stop him.
恐怕我不知道要怎么做
I'm afraid I don't know how.
阿斯特拉 听我说
Astra, listen to me.
几年前 你的妈妈创造了强大的净化咒语
Years ago, your mum created a powerful cleansing spell,
就像是针对魔法的灌肠剂
like an enema for magic.
能将范围内所有魔法驱逐干净
It expels all sorcery from a vicinity.
之前一直没有使用它的理由 直到现在
There wasn't any reason to use it, until now.
我的天啊
Goodness me.
她为什么要创造这样一个咒语
Why would she ever create such a spell?
为了我
For me.
以防我陷入太深
If I ever went too far.
那些日子 我十分鲁莽
Those days, I was reckless.
她怕我过量致死 所以创造了那咒语
She was afraid I'd overdose, so she created a spell
作为保险
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表