剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
这边
This way.
不对 指南针指的这边
No, the compass says this way.
太阳在东边升起啊
The sun says east is this way.
我同意 科鲁兹队长说得对
I concur. Captain Cruz is correct.
吉迪恩变成人后话真多
Gideon sure got chatty as a human.
自打我们从你妈家出来
I've been counting my steps
我就在计算步伐 科鲁兹小姐
since we left your mother's house, Ms. Cruz.
如果我的计算和你的方位正确的话
And if my calculations and your bearings are correct,
那我们基本上快到
then we should have almost reached the...
高速公路 如我所言 这才是东边
Highway. Like I said, east.
如果我们能在半小时内搭个便车
If we can hail a driver taking a direct route
直奔目的地的话
within the next half hour,
天黑前我们就能到达德州边境了
we'll get as far as the Texas border by nightfall.
如果你让我偷车而不是搭顺风车
We would be on the road already
我们已经上高速了
if you'd let me steal that car instead of hitchhiking.
几点了
What time is it?
估计快一点了
About 1:00, I reckon.
你怎么知道的
How?
太阳也能判断时间
The sun also tells time.
真好奇太阳还能干些啥
Ooh, what else could it do, I wonder?
一直盯着看会闪瞎的
Makes you blind if you keep staring.
好啊
Oh, hello.
怎么了
What is it?
草莓大黄饼 我的最爱
Ah, strawberry rhubarb. My favorite.
吉迪恩 行行好拿一块给我
Gideon, be a dear and grab that pie.
好像不行
I'm not sure I can do that.
你什么时候开始拒绝指令了
Since when are you allowed to refuse orders?
从你把她变成人类开始
Since you've turned her into a human.
算了 吉迪恩 你不想做的事
It's all right, Gideon, you don't
就别做了
gotta do what you don't want.
正相反 空着肚子怎么有力气
Counterpoint, we're not going to stop our friends
去救我们的朋友们呢
from getting blown up on an empty stomach.
去拿块饼来
Grab the pie.
吉迪恩 你自己决定
Gideon, you decide for yourself.
-我吗 -你想怎么选 吉迪恩
- Me? - Yeah, which is it, Gideon?
你说的有道理
Well, you have a point.
没有食物的话
Uh, without sustenance,
我们就无法挽救传奇们
we won't be able to save the Legends.
你看 快去拿吧
See? Let's grab it.
然而 根据我的记录
However, according to my records.
那个饼是由阿德莱德·范赞德小姐烘焙的
That pie was baked by one Miss Adelaide Van Zandt.
没听说过她
Never heard of her.
她在1925年帕斯科郡博览会上
Who goes on to win the blue ribbon at the 1925
赢得了蓝♥丝♥带♥馅饼烘焙大赛
Pasco County Fair pie baking contest.
那个饼具有历史意义呀
That pie is historically significant.
-你不能偷啊 -破饼而已
- Ha! You can't steal it. - It's just a damn pie.
我们不能打乱时间线
We can't disrupt the timeline.
但我必须尽我所能帮助传奇们
But I must do everything I can to aid the Legends.
但偷窃是不对的
Except stealing is morally wrong.
我从来没吃过大黄饼
I never tried rhubarb.
去偷 别去偷 别 饼
Steal the pie. Don't steal it. Don't... pie.
你把吉迪恩弄坏了 高兴了哈
You broke Gideon. You happy?
赶紧拖走吧
Oh, just grab her feet.
吉迪恩总出故障
We won't even get to the Legends with Gideon
我们没法救传奇们
constantly crashing.
要么重启她 要么咱们走
You either reboot her or we leave her.
你疯了 重启 她是人类诶
Crashing. Reboot. She's a person.
好吧 如果她是人类
Okay, well, if she's a person,
那你不能用你的超能力搞清楚
then can't you use your powers and figure out
她到底什么毛病吗
what's wrong with her?
没用 但不用超能力
No, but you don't need powers
也能看出她和上次昏迷不一样
to see that she ain't just knocked out like last time.
你就不能用魔法解决一下吗
Can't you use your magic to figure it out?
不行 好吧
Nope. Okay.
有个咒语能让我
There is a spell that will allow me
进入吉迪恩的思维 但如果没有她的指引
to enter Gideon's mind, but I can't make it
我就回不来了
back out again without her leading the way.
好吧 行 那我跟你一起
Okay. Fine. Fine. I'll join you.
如果我们被困了 那我们就同甘共苦
Look, if we're stuck, then we'll be stuck together.
困在德州谷仓的
In a comatose woman's brain
一个昏迷女人的大脑里吗 拜托
in a barn in Texas? Come on.
没有吉迪恩 我们要怎么找到戴夫
Without Gideon, how are we supposed to find when Dave is
并阻止传奇们先找到他呢
and stop the Legends from finding him first?
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
潜入心灵
Cogitationes meae,
暴露你的想法
cogitationes vestrae fiat.
要么是两个咒都不好用 要么是吉迪恩的脑袋
Either the spell didn't work, or the inside of Gideon's head
就跟个谷仓一样
looks an awful lot like a barn.
-我说的是暴露吗 想说坦露来着
Did I say fiat? I meant fiet.
吉迪恩 有人吗
Gideon. Hello?
这不是时间区间
Ah, that ain't the Temporal Zone.
你们对自己的本事很在行是吧
Well, you certainly know your stuff, don't you?
那些都是吉迪恩的记忆
Those are all of Gideon's memories out there,
她的大脑超负荷了
and it seems like they got corrupted
记忆也就崩溃了
when her brain got overwhelmed.
你们是来帮我的吧
So are you guys here to help me, uh,
帮她恢复 重新运转
get the old girl up and running again?
你谁啊
Who the hell are you?
杰斐逊·杰克逊
Jefferson Jackson.
但叫我小杰就行
But just call me Jax.
醒醒先生
Wake up, sir.
先生 媒体和投资方已经都到了
Sir, the press and investors have already started to gather.
今天很重要 您的克隆艾娃发布日
Today's the big day. Your AVA clone launch, sir.
-好嘞 穿上了 -谢谢
- Yes? There you are. - Thank you.
您要再看一遍演讲词吗 还是
Now, would you like to go over your keynote again, or...?
好主意 艾娃助理
Good idea, Assistant Ava.
好的
Okay, uh,
大家和我一起站在新时代的黎明
you all stand with me at the dawn of a new era
共同见证伟大的发明
to witness the arrival of something huge.
先生 您还好吗
- Sir, are you okay? - Huh?
没事 没什么
Uh, no, it's nothing.
Um...
共同见证伟大的发明
To witness the arrival of something huge.
因为我要
Because what I'm about to...
因为我要向你们展示的
Because what I'm about to show you
是前所未见的事物
is like nothing you've ever seen.
天啊 您还好吗
Oh, my goodness. Are you... are you okay?
能和你说个秘密吗 艾娃助理
Can I share a secret with you, Assistant Ava?
我一直有奇怪的幻觉
I've been having the strangest visions
总看见蜥蜴人
of these, um, lizard people.
不 不仅是幻觉 更像是记忆
No, more than visions. They feel like memories.
-这不可能啊 -是啊
It doesn't make any sense. - No.
但我觉得和这个有关
But, uh, I think they're tied to this.
先生 那不是您的发言
Sir, that isn't your keynote.
不 是代码
Huh? No, it's code.
但不是普通的代码
But not just any code.
是来自未来的 你看
It's from the future. Check this out.
代码源
The source of the code.
是某种新时代的硬盘
Some sort of next-next-next-gen hard drive.
你肯定不知道它从哪来的
You'll never guess where it came from.
我的实验袍
My lab coat.
真有趣 也许在您
How interesting. Maybe after your prese...
确切说十一年之前 我在沙发上睡着
Exactly one year ago, I fell asleep on that couch.
但醒来时 这个就在我实验袍里
But when I woke up, this was in my lab coat.
没准这里面有解开我
What if it holds the key
神秘蜥蜴幻觉的钥匙呢
to unlocking my mysterious lizard visions?
我花了很长时间为这么先进的软件
Now, it took me ages to build an interface
设计界面 但是
for software this advanced, but finally,
我却不晓得这个设备
I am at the precipice of understanding
能干什么
what the device does.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表