剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
是你招募我们的 老兄
But you brought us all into this, man.
所以我要自己干这件事 杰克逊先生
Which is why I'm doing this alone, Mr. Jackson.
我不能再让别人为我的决定而死
I'll have no one else die for my choices.
这么做史纳特也不会复活
This isn't going to bring Snart back.
我不想再失去一个朋友
I don't want to lose another friend.
谢谢你 罗里先生
I appreciate that, Mr. Rory.
我想说 我很荣幸当你们的船...
I must say, it's been an honor to serve as your cap--
里普
Rip.
爸爸
Daddy?
米兰达
Miranda.
我...
I...
在哪...
Where...
我还在 船长
I'm still here, Captain.
我知道 吉迪恩
I know you are, Gideon.
我可以告诉你我的想法吗
May I share something with you?
我还没准备送死
I'm not ready to die.
我也是
Me neither.
你提醒了我...
Which reminds me...
我们的太阳能射线还能用吗
Is our solar ray still functional?
实际上 它的运行有效率是12,000%
In fact, it's operating at an efficiency rate of 12,000%.
把所有可用的能量传到时光驱动引擎上
Transfer all available power to the time drive.
准备把陨石喷射出去
Get ready to eject the meteor,
并祈祷我们有足够的能量进行
and pray that we have enough power for one
最后一次穿越
last jump.
二十分钟前
如果其中一个爆♥炸♥会怎样
What happens if only one of these goes off?
对时间会毫无影响
Our time will remain intact.
对世界会不堪设想
The world, not so much.
各位 我们带着这东西飞走吧
Okay, guys, let's fly this thing out of here.
飞去哪里 我们飞不了太远
To where? We'd never get it far enough away.
也许乘波号♥能做到
Maybe the Waverider can.
里普 我们需要...里普去哪儿了
Rip, we need-- where's Rip?
还有陨石呢
And the meteorite?
谁可以告诉我这是怎么回事
Will somebody please tell me what just happened?
里普
Rip?
抱歉 如果我吓到你们了
Sorry if I gave you all a fright.
你把陨石怎么了
What happened to the meteor?
我带它飞到太阳的中心
Uh, I flew it into the heart of the sun.
我让飞船倾斜喷射陨石
Well, I angled the ship to eject the meteorite
在冲撞之前 我...
before impact, and then, uh...
穿越走了
time jumped away.
-你差点害死自己 -就该死
- You could have been killed. - Should have been.
你太蠢了
You're a moron.
现在 谁想回去2016年呢
Now, who fancies a return trip to 2016?
-不敢相信征程结束了 -只有一些人的
- I can't believe it's over. - Well, for some of you, yes.
我的征程好像才刚开始
My journey, it seems, is only just beginning.
为什么 萨维奇死了三次了
How does that work? Savage is three times dead.
由于奥核之眼已被我们毁掉
The Time Masters are no longer of growing concern,
时间之主不再关注时间线
due to our destruction of the Oculus.
需要有人站出来保护时间线
Someone needs to be responsible for protecting the timeline.
有谁比前任时间之主更能胜任
Who better than a former Time Master?
你们有人想跟我一起吗
And any of you who'd like to join me.
星城 2016年
我该留下帮你对付达克
I should stay and help you with Darhk.
为劳蕾尔讨回公道
And get justice for Laurel.
不管你参不参与 我都会去做 我保证
That's happening, honey, with or without you. I promise.
我不能假装自己明白
Uh, listen, I-I can't pretend to understand
什么是时间旅行
this time travel thing,
但我觉得这很重要
but it sounds important.
家人也很重要
So is family.
我一开始不打算去的
I wasn't going to go the first time.
是劳蕾尔说服我去的
Then Laurel convinced me.
现在我要为她而去
And now I'm going to do this for her.
她会以你为荣的
Well, she'd be proud of you.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我知道
'Cause I am.
在德语中哪个单词是"去远足的欲望"
What German lone word literally means "The desire to hike"?
旅游癖
Wanderlust.
这个词正好用来形容
A word which could also be used
你现在的样子
to describe that look in your eye.
我现在什么样子
What look in my eye?
马丁 我们结婚已经28年了
Martin, we've been married for 28 years,
你还是不会撒谎
and you're still a lousy liar.
关于这次的休假机会
Now about this new sabbatical.
我准备拒绝他的邀请
I decided to decline the invitation.
但...我觉得你该接受
But...I think you should.
我觉得...这很重要
I-I think--I think it's important--
克莱丽莎 我不会离开你的 我决定了
Clarissa, I'm not leaving you. That's final.
-灰老头 -你在干...
- Hey, Gray. - What are you--
很高兴你能过来 杰克斯
I'm so glad that you could make it, Jax.
你想干什么
What are you up to?
我们下午进行了愉快的长谈 对吧
Well, we had a nice, long talk this afternoon, didn't we?
对
Yeah.
天呐 你在介入我的事
Oh, my God, this is an intervention!
你可以那么说
Yeah, you could kind of call it that.
灰老头 你该做比坐着回答
Listen, Gray, you're meant for more
历史的冷知识更具意义的事
than sitting around answering trivia questions about history.
我和你是火风暴
Me, you, Firestorm.
我们为了改变历史而生
We're made for changing history.
但这是我的生活
This is my life.
你的生活会一直等着你回来
And your life will be waiting for you when you get back.
你真的希望我这么做
You really want me to do this?
如果我阻止你离开我绝对不会原谅自己
I could never forgive myself if I kept you from it,
我的丈夫是超级英雄
my husband the superhero.
中城 2013年
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
不确定你会不会来
Wasn't sure you'd make it.
你给我留了言 我就来了
You left me a message, I came.
什么事
What of it?
我只是想跟你聊聊
I just wanted to talk.
我和你 一起干了很多偷窃
You and I, we've done a lot of thieving,
很多很酷的事 很多好玩的事
a lot of cool stuff, a lot of fun.
总之 我...
Anyway, I, uh...
我只是想确保
I just wanted to make sure
我有把重要的话
I said something important
说出来
that wasn't left unsaid.
米克 我不是婆婆妈妈的人
Mick, I don't do touchy-feely.
你想说什么就说吧
If you got something to say, say it.
这个想法不好
This wasn't a good idea.
你是我认识的最好的人
You're the best guy I ever knew.
你也许认为自己不是英雄
You may not think you're a hero,
但对我而言你是英雄
but you're a hero to me.
明白吗
You got that?
我明白
Yeah, I got it.
再见
See you around.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Fine.
你告诉他了吗
So did you tell him?
他为了救我们的命运而牺牲
That he killed himself to save our destinies?
如果这样能安慰你
If it's any consolation,
我可以经常把你带来
I can always bring you back
此时此地
to this particular time and place.
我没事 就这样吧
I'm fine. Just let it be.
星城 2016年
全员到齐
A full compliment.
说实话 我曾怀疑
To be honest, I had my doubts
你们全部人是否会愿意
that all of you would be willing
跟我一起展开第二次征程
to throw in with me for a second go.
-其实... -我们不会加入你们
- Well, actually-- - We're not coming with you.
解决了萨维奇 我们想重新开始
With Savage gone, we want to start fresh,
看看会怎样
see what happens.
我最多给三个月
I give it three months, tops.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表