剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
would never have let this happen...
除非他们都死了
unless they were all dead.
你还真挺擅长这个
You really are pretty good at this.
没错 我在1944年是个船坞焊工
Yeah, I was a shipyard welder in 1944.
不会吧 你是现实版铆钉女工萝西No way. A real life Rosie the Riveter?
二战时期 男性大多参战 美国工厂大量职位空缺
铆钉女工萝西是激励百万女性投入工作的著名海报形象
任何事你都能
Is there anything you can't manage
往正面方向想吗
to put a positive spin on?
我想到了 车管局
No, I got it: the DMV.
所以你还真有黑暗的一面
So you do have a dark side.
你在取笑我吗
You making fun of me?
有点吧
Little bit.
我觉得你一直这么乐观
Doesn't mean I don't find your unwavering optimism...
挺可爱的
enjoyable.
我觉得看你焊接也挺可爱
I find watching you weld enjoyable.
帕尔默博士 提醒你一下
Dr. Palmer, in case you weren't aware,
你们现在正在公放
you are on an open channel,
你们说的话我们都能听见
and we can hear everything you're saying.
让大家专业点工作
Is it too much to ask
这个要求太过分了吗
for some professionalism around here, and--
我为什么这么生气
why am I getting so upset?
稍等片刻
One moment, please.
我并没有生气 是你生气了
I'm not upset. You're upset.
我没有
No, I'm not.
我的血压飙升 证明你有
My elevated blood pressure confirms that you are.
我只是
I'm just--
我只是很烦那两个人
I'm just getting annoyed that those two
光说话不干活
are talking instead of working.
我是说
I mean...
-你喜欢她 -老兄 你疯了
- You like her. - Dude, you're being crazy.
你记得我们俩是
You do remember that we share
心灵相通的吧
a psychic connection.
我能感觉到你的情感
I can sense what you're feeling.
要是这样 你就闭嘴吧
If that were true, then you would shut up.
我现在也不轻松
Hey, it's no day at the beach for me, either.
相信我
Believe me.
没关系
Well, it doesn't matter,
反正我和她不可能
'cause I don't stand a chance with her anyway.
为什么要那么说
Now, why would you say that?
因为此时此刻 我的情敌是
Because right now, my competition
给自己造了超级战衣的亿万富豪天才
is a billionaire genius who built his own super-suit
和一个她相识了四千年
and some other dude she's known for 4,000 years
命中注定会在一起的家伙
who she is destined to be with.
我想给你提一点建议
If I may offer one word of advice--
你还是别提了
I really wish you wouldn't.
我想你"自信点"
That word would be "Confidence."
你见过年轻时候的我
You met my younger self.
我当时可是很有女人缘的
I was quite the ladies' man.
好好表现自己
Put yourself out there.
会有好结果的
Good things will happen.
从这边走两个街区就是帕尔默科技了
Palmer Tech's just two blocks up this way.
或者说至少以前在那里
Or at least it used to be.
快去那边找掩护
Take cover in there!
外面简直像第三次世界大战
It's like World War III out there.
太美妙了
It's beautiful.
很快回来
We need to find another route.
兰斯小姐 别去 莎拉
Ms. Lance, don't. Sara!
该死的
Damn it!
你们俩呆着别动 我们去去就回
You two--don't move. We'll be right back.
好的
Right.
我们不会就待在这吧
We're not gonna sit here, right?
想想我们能趁乱劫走的宝贝
Imagine all the looting we can do in this chaos.
我们何不去往回走三个街区的银行
Why don't we stretch our legs at that bank we passed
活动下筋骨
three blocks back?
放下武器 把钱包交出来
Drop your weapons, and hand over your wallets.
等等 你真的准备抢劫我们吗
Wait, are you actually trying to mug us?
这算什么 外行当道吗
What is this, amateur hour?
你们如果不按我手下说的做
If you don't do what my man says,
我们只能把你们当蚂蚁一样踩扁了
we're gonna crush you into the pavement like a couple of ants.
搞笑吗
Really?
要不我们给这些人好好上一课吧
What do you say we teach these fellas a lesson?
好啊
Yeah.
这就是你不听话的下场
That's what you get when you don't follow directions.
有意思 帮我拿一下
Interesting. Hold this.
不如这样
Second thoughts...
你从哪弄来这玩意儿的
Where did you get that?
易趣
eBay.
你们老大现在用不着这个了
Now, your boss will not be needing this.
这确实很好玩
Well, this has been fun,
但我们该走了
but I think it's time to leave.
走
Leave?
我们为什么要走
Why would we leave?
来吧 甜心
Come on, sweetheart.
站住别动
Don't move.
你
You--
你还真是执着
you are persistent.
我看到你近距离挨了一枪
I saw you get shot point-blank.
这是高密度凯芙拉纤维 你到底是谁
It's high-density Kevlar, now...who the hell are you?
-你是谁 -我是绿箭侠
- Who are you? - I'm the Green Arrow.
奥利弗·奎恩才是绿箭侠
Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow.
不 他不是
No, he's not.
奥利弗·奎恩死了
Oliver Queen is dead.
奥利弗怎么死的
How did Oliver die?
我也不清楚 没人知道
I don't know. No one does.
自从大起义之后
No one's seen him since--
-就没人见过他了 -大起义
- well, since the Uprising. - Uprising?
大起义是人们给发生的
Is just what people called it when--
这一切所取的名字
well, when all this happened.
15年前 他率领着一支大军
15 years ago, he brought an army with him.
-谁率领着一支大军 -我
- Who brought an army? - I did.
不 这不可能
No, it's not possible.
你怎么从炼狱岛逃出来的
How did you get off Lian Yu?
该死的 说话阿
Say something, damn it!
兰斯小姐 这是谁
Ms. Lance? Who is this?
一个很危险的人
Somebody very dangerous.
虽然现在不该这么说
Then now is not the right time for me to say it--
但等下请提醒我告诉你我早说过了
but please, remind me later to tell you that I told you so.
斯莱德 你怎么还活着
How are you still alive, Slade?
斯莱德
Slade.
很久没听人说这个名字了
That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
你怎么认识我父亲的
How do you know my father?
他叫你兰斯小姐
He called you Ms. Lance.
你和已故的兰斯队长什么关系
Any relation to the late Captain Lance?
如果有 你肯定听过我父亲的事
If so, you must have heard stories about my father.
我认识你父亲
I knew your father.
他是个疯子
He was insane.
而且好像还遗传给你了
Seems to run in the family.
我会享受杀你
I'm going to enjoy killing you--
或者我们都会
or we will.
这是个坏主意
Okay, bad idea.
来吧
Come on.
好啦
All right.
我和灰老头将干线重新连上了
Grey and I have got the mains back online.
太棒了
Great.
雷在修一个叫量子歧管的东西
Ray's working on something called the quantum manifold.
我好像修不好这玩意儿
But I can't seem to get this to cooperate.
让我来试试
Let me give it a try.
你好像很懂行啊
Hey, you actually seem to know what you're doing here.
是的 机械我最懂了
Uh, yeah, machines are kind of my thing.
而且我休息的时候一直在看
Plus, I've been looking at the instruction manual
操作手册 所以
in my downtime, so...
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表