剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
- Thank you, gentlemen. - I'm impressed.
有些人叫我父亲"堕落赌徒"
My father was what some might call
有些人则叫他"罪犯"
a degenerate gambler, others would say criminal.
等我到了年龄
When I was old enough,
他把我也拉进了这里面
he'd pull me in on some of his schemes.
看他经常在牌桌上玩
I picked up a thing or two
我也学了一两手
at a few of the card tables he frequented.
后来我选了
Then I took
另一条路
a different path.
有其父未必有其子 史纳特先生
Like father, like son isn't always inevitable, Mr. Snart.
我是三带二
I had a full boat.
我也是
As did I.
三张K大过你的对Q
Full of kings, which beats your pair of queens.
没看到我在忙吗
Don't I look busy to you?
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I--
你再弄洒威士忌 就要你好看
You spill another drop of that whiskey, and you will be.
就算你输了
Just because you're losing
也不该要拿服务员出气
doesn't mean you have to pick on the waitstaff.
别多管闲事 老爷爷
Mind your own business, grandpa.
放开那位小姐
Unhand the lady.
好了 男士们 冷静点
Now, now, boys, let's just take it easy.
我这位朋友理智的时候
Oh, when my friend here is being reasonable,
我们就有麻烦了
we know we have a problem.
不是我有麻烦
I'm not the one with the problem.
是你
You are.
你把他杀了
You killed him.
不客气
You're welcome.
看来死者是你的朋友
Clearly, the deceased was a friend of yours,
但我的朋友
but my friend here--
你朋友先拔枪
Your friend drew first,
被♥干♥掉
got put down.
正当防卫
It was a clean shot.
你觉得我们在乎正当防卫吗
Do we look like we care about clean?
他说得有道理
He has a point.
够了
All right!
娱乐时间结束
Playtime's over.
谁要对此有意见
Anybody's got a problem with that,
就来和我理论
they answer to me.
谢谢
Thank you,
你是...
Mister...
海克斯
Hex.
乔纳·海克斯
Jonah Hex.
你们不是本地人 对吗
You're not from around here, are you?
对
No.
我和我的朋友
My friends and I are, uh...
是从外地来的
from out of town.
很远的地方
Way out of town.
好了
All right.
几位到底从哪里来的
Why don't you folks tell me where you're really from?
我想那不关你的事 先生
I'm not sure that's any of your business, sir.
我换个问法好了
Let me rephrase that.
你们是从哪个年代来的
Tell me when y'all from.
你们七个与这里格格不入
You seven stick out like a dog in a manger.
他都说了 我们不是本地人
Like he said, we're not from around here.
你们觉得自己是我遇到的
You think you're the first time travelers
第一批时间旅行者吗
I've ever come across?
是的
Uh, yes.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我有话要跟他说
I got some words that need saying.
谁在哪里
Where is who?
里普·亨特
Rip Hunter.
你们到底什么毛病
What is it about you people
每到一个新时间线
that whenever we go to a new timeline,
你们都要捎带些
you feel the need to pick up...
不相干的人
strays?
真不错
Nice.
上次都没机会上船看看
I didn't get to see it last time around.
上次
Last time?
说来话长 就不必说了
A long story, which we will not be telling.
我的大衣挺适合你的
My coat suits you good.
你来这做什么 乔纳
What are you doing here, Jonah?
那时我收完一笔赏金
Collecting on a bounty,
正喝酒歇息
wetting my whistle,
就看到你这群朋友惹上了一堆麻烦
when your friends here got in a lot of trouble.
我们可能在镇上酒吧惹祸了
We might've gotten into a barroom brawl back in town.
这还真是意料之中呢
Well, that was entirely predictable.
他们中有人干掉了一位
One of them poured lead into a member
死水帮成员
of the Stillwater gang.
罗里先生吗
Mr. Rory.
其实是史纳特
Snart, actually.
我下一个就准备猜他的
Oh, that was gonna be my next guess.
这家伙想要杀灰老头
This guy tried to kill Grey.
史纳特救了他
Snart saved him.
却让这小镇遭受意外之灾
And brought this town a whole lot of hell in the bargain.
在酒吧里与你们交手的那群人
Those boys you were trading hands with in the saloon--
都是死水帮的成员
they're all members of the Stillwater gang.
为什么帮派里从来没有好人
Why can't a gang ever be a bunch of good guys?
杰布·斯蒂尔沃特和他的同伙
Jeb Stillwater and his friends
过去三个月把这小镇弄得天翻地覆
been raiding this town for the past three months.
偷盗 抢劫 杀戳
Stealing, robbing, killing.
那他得先过我们这关
Well, he'll have to go through us.
不 他不用
No, he won't.
毫无疑问你们惹的祸
No doubt your-- your little ruckus
已经危及到时间线了
has already placed the timeline at risk,
更不用说猎人可能已经
to say nothing of potentially alerting the Hunters
察觉我们的行踪
to our presence here.
有人好像在计划
Sounds like someone's planning on busting
再次逃离本镇
out of town again.
要走了吗
Leaving already?
不 不
No. No.
死水帮的人让小镇居民惶恐不安
Look, this town is being terrorized by the Stillwater gang.
我打算做点什么
And I aim to do something about it.
你"打算"
You "aim to"?
还真不把我们当外人 西装头
You getting all native on us, Haircut?
我们参加这项任务
Look, we signed on to this mission--
是为了阻止汪达尔·萨维奇
To stop Vandal Savage.
是为了成为英雄
To be heroes.
而从作恶多端的帮派手中
And saving a town from
解救一个小镇
a marauding gang of criminals--
才是英雄行为
that is what heroes do.
现在你飞船上的
Quite a posse of saints
还真是一群圣人
you're riding along with nowadays.
舰桥是那个方向
Bridge is, uh, that way.
我不去舰桥 我去...
Yeah, I'm not going to the bridge. I'm, uh...
我要去的是哪里 吉迪恩
Where am I going, Gideon?
你描述的山谷
The valley you described
和阿尔巴诺峡谷相符
is consistent with Albano Gulch.
没错 就那里
Yeah, there.
慢着 为什么
Okay, wait. Why?
我刚在酒吧遇到了一个女人
Back at the saloon, I ran into a woman,
她让我又闪回了些记忆
and she caused me to have more memory flashes, so...
我其中一世 或许认识她
I think I might have known her in one of my past lives.
如果是这样 她或许能帮我找到卡特
And if so, she might be able to help me find Carter.
等等 所以你打算
Wait. So you're just gonna run out there
跑出去找她吗
and try and find her?
其实我打算用飞的
Actually, I was planning on flying.
你想找个同伙吗
You want a partner in crime?
好吧
Okay, fine.
但你肯定不能带我一起飞
But you're definitely not carrying me.
你觉得我们要怎么过去
How do you propose we get there?
你好
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表