剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
To kill.
我很危险
I'm dangerous.
你死后
After you died,
我需要一个渠道来化解悲伤
I needed a channel for my grief.
就是当黑金丝雀
I found it in becoming the Black Canary.
是你让我找的
I found it in you.
我做金丝雀的理由可没那么积极
For me, being the Canary was never that positive.
那就别做那个金丝雀
Then don't be the Canary.
做奥利弗一直在做的事
Do what Oliver's been doing.
接受这个里普·亨特
Do what this Rip Hunter is offering you
为你提供的机会
the chance to do and...
光明正大地做英雄
Be a hero in the light.
做白金丝雀
Be the White Canary.
你从哪弄来的这个
Where did you get this?
我有个神通广大的朋友叫西斯科
I have a resourceful friend named Cisco.
面具呢
Where's the mask?
你不再需要面具了
You don't need it anymore.
你在阴影里活得够久了
You've lived in the shadows long enough.
真不敢相信你居然考虑
I can't believe you're thinking of
跟英国人合作
hooking up with the Englishman.
我们是贼 是骗子 是罪犯
We're thieves. Crooks. Criminals.
我可没兴趣去拯救世界
I have no desire to save the world.
尤其是我死后一百年的那个世界
Especially 100 years after I'm dead.
他说穿越时间 米克 回到过去
He said across time, Mick. What about the years before?
没有指纹 监控录像和
Before fingerprints and surveillance cameras
DNA分♥析♥技术的年代
and DNA analysis.
我们为什么会成为罪犯
Why did we become criminals?
因为我们讨厌工作又爱钱
Because we hate working and we love money.
我们可以直接偷走达芬奇画架上的蒙娜丽莎
We could steal the Mona Lisa straight off Da Vinci's easel,
夺走尚未被发现的希望之钻
snatch the Hope Diamond before it was discovered.
我们当初做贼就是为了这些
This is everything we got into thieving for in the first place.
这些超越了一切
More than everything.
你想我加入 我就加入
You want me in, I'm in.
但是我不会做任何人的英雄
But I'm not gonna be anyone's hero.
马丁·斯泰因教授
物理系
杰佛逊 只有我们合在一起
Jefferson, it's imperative we remain together
我们的超能力才能发挥作用
for our powers to work.
你难道没注意到吗
In case you haven't noticed,
我还在适应这些超能力
I'm still getting used to the whole powers thing,
现在你又把时间旅行扯进来
and now that's you're adding time travel to the mix--
你知道这是一个
Do you have any idea what an extraordinary
多么难得的机会吗
opportunity we've been given?
被一个永生的疯子干掉的机会
A chance to get murdered by an immortal psychopath.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
我只是个二十岁的汽车修理工
Look, I'm a 20-year-old auto mechanic.
这世界不用我试着拯救也会更好
The world is better off without me trying to save it.
我不理解你的决定
I don't understand your decision.
但是我尊重你的决定
But I respect it.
也许我能说服亨特先生
Perhaps I can persuade Mr. Hunter
他需要我的物理知识
that he needs my knowledge as a physicist
而不是我变成火风暴的能力
and not my abilities as Firestorm,
希望你为我
so I propose we have a toast
个人的冒险壮举干杯
to my grand and solo adventure.
为拯救世界干杯
To saving the world.
醉倒吧
Knock yourself out.
我也正想这么说
You took the words right out of my mouth.
教授
Professor!
就是这里
This is the place.
看来我们是被人晃点了
I think we're being punked.
-现在人还说晃点吗 -不
- Do people still say punked? - No.
看来你的兄弟给自己办了个欢送会
I see your buddy threw himself a going-away party.
没错 我想他喝了点
Yes, I believe he drank something
自己受不住的东西
that didn't quite agree with him.
你好像不太乐意来这里
You don't look too happy to be here.
很有洞察力
Perceptive.
看来你们都决定加入
Well, I see you've all decided to come.
那么我们可以启程了
Well then, we can be on our way.
我才不要步行
I ain't footing it anywhere.
时间之主的神圣职责是不得扰乱时间线
A Time Master's sacred charge is to do no harm to the timeline.
你能想象时间飞船出现在
Can you imagine what a timeship would look like in,
英国维多利亚时代的情景吗
say, Victorian England?
全息本土伪装投影
Holographic indigenous camouflage projection.
没错
Indeed.
它叫做乘波号♥
It's called the Waverider.
十多年来它一直是我的专用飞船
It's been my ship for over a decade.
准备好了吗
Shall we?
抱歉 你介不介意...
Excuse me, would you mind, um...
谢谢
thank you.
我猜这飞船用的是离子推进
I bet it uses ionic propulsion.
不太可能
I doubt that very much,
即便技术再先进
given that even advanced technology
也无法维持离子反应
wouldn't be able to sustain an ionic reaction.
如果能稳定量子通量 就有可能
It's possible if you stabilize the quantum flux.
其实很久以前 我是你的学生时
You know, we actually covered this before, Professor Stein,
我们研究过这个 斯坦因教授
when I was your student, many moons ago?
记得我那篇关于子空间力学的论文吗
Perhaps you remember my paper on subspace field mechanics?
我不记得你 帕尔默先生
I don't remember you, Mr. Palmer.
我想要点你给他下的药
Whatever you roofied him with, I'd like some.
我没给他下药
I did not roofie him.
你不用交代
Oh, I ain't judging.
我以前从未见过这种东西
I have never seen anything like this before.
我也没有 而且
Neither have I, and considering
我有四千年的记忆
I have 4,000 years worth of memories,
做支持
that's saying something.
如此巨大的飞船没有船员怎么运转呢
How does a vessel of this size function without a crew?
不需要
I don't need one.
我有吉迪恩
I have Gideon.
欢迎登船
Welcome aboard.
我叫吉迪恩
I am Gideon,
交互式人工意识
an interactive artificial consciousness
为操作飞船的重要系统而设计
programmed to operate this vessel's critical systems
在任务中协助亨特船长
and aid Captain Hunter in his mission.
船长
Captain?
吉迪恩一直在帮我找寻汪达尔·萨维奇
Gideon's been working on helping me locate Vandal Savage.
你不是说他在22世纪非常活跃吗
I thought you said he's pretty active in the 22nd century.
或许在萨维奇力量鼎盛时期和他交手
Perhaps engaging Savage at the height of his powers
不是最佳策略
isn't the best strategy.
没错
Indeed.
可惜长久以来萨维奇
Unfortunately, Savage has kept his movements
一直是暗中行动
hidden throughout history.
连吉迪恩也找不出他何时处于何地
Not even Gideon can determine where or when we can find him.
但我还能寻求
But I have the next best thing:
能找到他的人的帮助
the man who can.
奥尔达斯·博德曼教授
Professor Aldus Boardman.
博德曼教授是世界上唯一最了解
Professor Boardman is the world's leading-- well, only--
汪达尔·萨维奇的人
expert on Vandal Savage.
我们要去会会他
We're gonna pay him a little visit.
航线设定前往新奥尔良圣罗克
Course plotted for St. Roch, New Orleans.
-圣罗克 -1975年10月17日
- St. Roch? - October 17, 1975.
你们最好都系上安全带
I suggest you all strap yourselves in.
穿越时间的过程 你们绝对不想
Temporal navigation isn't something one wants to be
站着
standing up for.
时间旅行 酷
Time travel. Cool.
你们有人可能会感到有点不适
Some of you may experience some slight discomfort.
在极少的情况下 还会
In very rare instances, there will be some, uh,
眼球溢血
bleeding from the eyeballs.
对不起 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
人体已经习惯时间线性推进
The human body is used to time unfolding linearly.
杰克逊 你醒得正好
Jackson, I'm so glad you're awake.
我不希望你错过这个
I didn't want you to miss this.
错过什么
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表