剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage
征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
conquered the world and murdered my wife and child.
我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他
I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time
并阻止他取得霸权
and stop his rise to power.
不幸的是 我的计划遭到
Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body
我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对
I'd sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters.
未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
In the future, my friends may not be heroes,
但倘若此举成功
but if we succeed,
他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
they will be remembered as legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously, on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
抓稳了
Hold on to something!
我要嫁给你 雷
I want to marry you, Ray.
悲剧或悲伤
Tragedy or heartbreak.
只要我们的男人不是卡特就会这样收场
That's how it always ends if the man's not Carter.
是卡特
It's Carter!
他不记得自己的前世
He doesn't even remember who he was.
肯德拉 你在等什么
Kendra, what are you waiting for?
如果我杀了萨维奇 他的意识也会消失
If I kill Savage, his mind will be lost.
很抱歉 里普
I'm so sorry, Rip.
你是谁 加里布
Who are you, Gareeb?
古埃及 公元前1700年
拉美西斯的手下告诉我你还不肯
Ramses's men inform me that you still refuse to speak,
说出自己的名字或为何杀我
to reveal your name or why you tried to kill me.
你是谁
Who are you?
要从你手中拯救世界的人
The man who is trying to save the world from you.
那你的拯救大计进展如何
And how are your efforts proceeding?
你都熬不过没有吃喝的日子
You can't even stand for lack of food and water.
我会一直和你对抗下去
I will always rise up against you.
我绝不放弃
I will never give up.
陨石很快就会毁了这个王国
Soon the sky rocks will lay waste to this kingdom,
你也不能幸免
and you along with it.
这间牢房♥就是你的坟墓
This cell will be your tomb.
你能比我多知道什么未来 加里布
What do you know of the future that I don't, Gareeb?
任务...
Mission...
就快完成了
almost accomplished.
那瓶苏格兰威士忌是1689年
That bottle of Scotch was given to me
17世纪的苏格兰平民英雄
亦被称作"苏格兰罗宾汉"
罗布·罗伊·麦格雷戈给我的
by Rob Roy MacGregor in 1689.
这酒不错
It's not half bad.
咱们该为干掉萨维奇干杯
We should be toasting to Savage's death.
且不说庆祝杀人
Apart from celebrating murder,
别忘了卡特已经被萨维奇洗♥脑♥了
Savage still has Carter brainwashed.
我不知道你有在关注吗 教授
I don't know if you've been paying attention, Professor,
可杀掉萨维奇一直是我们的计划
but murdering Savage was always the plan.
而且卡特会转世
Besides, Carter reincarnates,
可咱们就不好说了
which is more than I can say about us.
只要萨维奇在船上还有口气
As long as he's on board and breathing,
对大家就是威胁
Savage is a threat to everyone on this ship.
那么我们就杀了萨维奇
So what, we just kill Savage
任由卡特变成无脑的傻子
and leave Carter a brainless drone?
对
Yes.
抱歉我们来晚了 但我们有收获
Sorry we're late, but we found something.
雷和萨维奇的机器人的格斗之役
We've been running diagnostics on Ray's suit
结束之后 我们检验了他的战衣
after his battle with Savage's Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot.
遥控数据中包括了机器人技术的
The telemetry data included a comparative scan
对比扫描
of the robot's tech.
太厉害了 神经形态简况显示
Amazing. This neuromorphic profile
竟然是未来技术
is astonishingly futuristic.
对 是2166年的
Yeah, it's from 2166.
关键就在这 不是2166年的
Well, that's the thing. It's not.
这技术要比2166年的技术
This technology's light years more advanced
先进好几光年
than anything from 2166.
-谁管这些 -时间之主
- Who cares? - The Time Masters.
他们不愿采取行动阻止萨维奇
They refused to take action against Savage
因为他对时间线没有任何威胁
because he didn't pose a threat to the timeline.
但如果他拥有未来技术...
But if he comes into possession of future technology...
那就说明他操纵了时间
It means he's been engaging in exactly the same manipulation
而时间理事会就是为防止此事而设的
of time that the Time Council were designed to prevent.
现在终于能让他们同意
So now they'll finally sign off on undoing
挽救萨维奇给世界带来的危害
all the damage Savage has done to the world.
据我上次了解的情况
Last time I checked,
时间理事会在时间线的边缘
the Time Council was at the edge of the timeline,
而这破飞船恐怕撑不了多久了
and this bucket of bolts can barely hold it together as it is.
吉迪恩 时光驱动引擎情况如何
Gideon, what's the status of the Time Drive?
稳定 船长
Stable, Captain.
设定航线去消失点
Plot a course for the Vanishing Point.
今晚汪达尔·萨维奇会为他的罪行接受审判
Tonight, Vandal Savage faces justice for his crimes.
明日传奇
第一季第十四集
有点转运的感觉 对吧 加里布
Quite the reversal of fortune, isn't it, Gareeb?
四千年前你被我囚禁
4,000 years ago it was you who was the prisoner.
从我再见到你开始
Ever since I met you again,
我一直在想你是怎么逃脱的
I've always wondered how you managed to escape.
或许下次再说吧
Another time, perhaps.
现在 我对这更感兴趣
For the moment, I'm more interested in this.
你的机器人超级武器的大脑
The brains to your robot super-weapon.
要比2166年的技术至少
At least a century more advanced
先进一个世纪
than anything to be found in 2166.
你有问题问我吗
Do you have something to ask me?
你是怎么获得穿越时间的能力的
How did you obtain the ability to travel through time?
从你那里
From you.
在1975年再次见到你时
When I saw you again in 1975,
我发现时间旅行是唯一解释
I realized that time travel was the only explanation.
你向我展示了洞人之火
You showed a caveman fire.
而我用了将近两百年
And I had almost 200 years
想出如何燃起火焰
to figure out how to strike the flame.
一直以来 我都在想
All this time, I've been wondering
为什么很难找到你在历史上的行踪
why it was so difficult to locate you throughout history.
因为你一直在穿越时间
Because you've been moving through history.
你会发现
Well, you'll come to learn
我们之间的共同之处
that this is just one of many things
不止这个 加里布
we have in common, Gareeb.
我们都在做拯救世界必须做的事
We're both doing what we must to save the world.
拯救世界不是让之臣服于你
Subjugating the world to your rule is not saving it.
你这是毁掉世界换取太平
You would create a wasteland and call it peace.
别跟我乱用塔西佗的话[古罗马历史学家]
Do not misquote Tacitus to me.
我对他很熟悉
I knew him well.
我活了很久
I have lived long enough
见证了文明的兴衰
to watch civilizations rise and fall.
你为你儿子哭泣
You weep for your son.
我经历了众多孩子
I have held dozens of my children
年老在我身边死去
as they perished from old age.
你或许是时间之主
You might be a Time Master,
可我才是时间的主人
but I'm a master of time.
而我下的这盘棋
And I play a far deeper game
远比你想象的复杂得多
than you could ever hope to comprehend.
吉迪恩 把时光驱动引擎开到最大
Gideon, go to maximum on the Time Drive.
此举不明智 船长
Inadvisable, Captain.
当帕尔默博士从时光驱动辅助引擎抽取能量后
When Dr. Palmer siphoned power from the auxiliary Time Drive,
-他减少了飞船的... -吉迪恩
- he reduced the ship-- - Gideon!
调到最大速度
Take us to maximum.
我们要尽快赶到消失点
We need to get to the Vanishing Point as fast as possible.
-这是哪里 -一个安全的地方
- Where am I? - Somewhere safe.
只要手铐还锁着就很安全
Safe as long as those cuffs hold.
你知道自己是谁吗
Do you know who you are?
我是塞西亚人托维尔
I'm Scythian Torvil,
为萨维奇主人效忠
adjunct to Lord Savage.
把我放了
And you will release me,
不然我这就杀了你
or I will kill you where you stand.
你的名字是卡特·哈尔
Your name is Carter Hall.
你曾经是中王国时代的胡夫王子
You used to be Prince Khufu of the Middle Kingdom.
而我是...
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表