剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你应该把我留在2166年
You should've left me back in 2166!
是是 我们知道 渔夫头
Yeah, yeah, we know that, mullethead.
你们算老几 敢和我作对
Who are you to stand up against me,
我是帝国毁灭者汪达尔·萨维奇
Vandal Savage, destroyer of empires!
我是提款机抢劫者莱昂纳多·史纳特
Leonard Snart, robber of ATMs!
时光驱动引擎需要更多动力 马丁
We need more power to the Time Drive, Martin.
我们还能推进多少
How much further can we push it?
25% 但只能维持一会儿
25%, and only for a brief burst.
但应该够我们用了
But it might be all we need.
依然还是二对四
It's still two against four.
来吧
Come on!
我们的航线情况如何 兰斯小姐
What's our trajectory looking like, Miss Lance?
给我几秒钟
Just give me a second here.
凑巧的是 消失点就在
Well, oddly enough, as the Vanishing Point
时间的尽头
is at the very end of time.
如果没听我指示降低船身负12度
Yeah, and we're never gonna make it there if you don't
我们就永远到不了了
lower the ship negative 12 degrees on my mark.
三 二 一 降
Three, two, one, now!
-成功了吗 -我们还没死
- Did it work? - Well, we're not dead.
我来吧
I got this.
去对付萨维奇
Handle Savage.
西装头 把你的大头闪开 我要一枪毙命
Haircut! Move your fat head so I can get a clean shot!
看来他们打得很激烈
They seem to be getting closer.
-我去帮他们 -不 我不会再让
- I'll go help them. - No! I'm not gonna place
你们任何人陷入危险了 我去
another one of you in jeopardy--I'll go.
但是谁来驾驶飞船
But who's gonna pilot the ship?
加里布 我还好奇你藏哪里了呢
Gareeb, I was wondering where you were hiding.
带她过来
Bring her to me.
茶雅拉 我的爱人
Chay-Ara, my love.
很抱歉结局是这样
I'm sorry that it has to end like this again.
卡特
Carter.
我会永远等着我的爱人
I will wait for eternity.
回到我的怀抱
Come back to me.
肯德拉
Kendra...
他还活着
He's alive.
你救了他
You saved him.
你救了我们大家
You saved us all.
那是不是...
Is that...?
欢迎来到消失点
Welcome to the Vanishing Point.
不敢相信我们来到了这里
I can't believe we made it.
你的肩膀怎么了
And what did you do to your shoulder?
我替桑德斯小姐
Hmm? Oh, I might have jumped in front of a laser blast
挡了镭射炮
intended for Miss Saunders.
怎么了 我不能让我的船员以为
What? I couldn't have my team thinking
我是个有己无人的船长 不是吗
I cared more about myself than them, now, could I?
是吗
Really?
我好像无法控制飞船了
Uh, I think I just lost control of the ship.
没错 可能是因为
Yeah, that might have something to do
我们是时间历史上的
with us being the most wanted time criminals
最高通缉犯
in all of history.
乘波号♥时间飞船
Timeship Waverider,
你们的制导系统已经被我们控制
we've taken control of your guidance systems.
关闭武器 我们准备登船
Disable your weapons and prepare to be boarded.
回家的感觉真好
Oh, it's good to be home.
亨特船长
Captain Hunter.
真是出乎意料
This is unexpected.
我还想维护我的名誉 好吗
Well, I have a reputation to maintain, don't I?
在此我以《常规法》52条
And I hereby request an immediate assembly
要求立即召集
of the Time Council in accordance
时间理事会
with General Order 52.
所以你是回来接受审判的吗
So you've returned to answer for your crimes?
不 我是来辩护的
No. I'm here to justify them.
如果真的要道别了
If this truly is good-bye,
你可以回答我最后一个问题吗
would you mind answering just one final question?
肯定是个好问题
Well, it seems only sporting.
多年以前 你是怎么逃出我的监狱的
How did you manage to escape my prison all those years ago?
没有被破坏的痕迹
There were no signs of damage,
看不出用了什么戏法
no clues to your tricks.
这让我困扰了很多个世纪
It left me puzzled for centuries.
最佳的魔术戏法就是用最简单的办法
The best magic tricks have the simplest solutions.
我用一支新奇的笔贿赂了你的守卫
I bribed your guard with a novelty pen.
上面印了个女人
Had a picture of a woman on it.
把笔倒过来 她的衣服就会脱落
Turn it upside down, her top comes off.
1944年在菲律宾酒吧醉酒士兵输给我的
I won it from a drunk GI in a Philippines bar in 1944.
这是个俗气的纪念品
It's a tacky souvenir,
但却被我当成救命稻草
but in this case, a lifesaver.
现在你很不幸
Now, unfortunate for you,
消失点的守卫
the guards at the Vanishing Point
没有这么容易动摇
won't be quite so easily swayed.
我来确保他没事
Uh, I was making sure that he was okay.
一般人会更倾向于
I think most guys would be
用枕头闷死他
more inclined to smother him with a pillow.
只因为他抢了我的女人和试图抢走飞船
Just because he stole my girl and tried to take over the ship?
但事实上 卡特救了你
But seriously, Carter saved your life.
他是我们的队友 一直都是
He's a part of this team. Always has been.
我希望会有所不同
I wish things could be different.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我想让你知道我对你是真心的
I need you to know that what we had was real.
某种程度上
In a way,
你治愈了我破碎的心
a broken heart is just what the doctor ordered.
-是吗 -是的
- It is? - Yeah.
失去安娜的时候 我以为...
When I lost Anna, I thought that...
我再也找不到能跟我
I could never find anybody who I could spend
共度余生的伴侣了
the rest of my life with.
你证明我错了
You proved me wrong.
谢谢你让我知道我还能找到
Thank you for showing me that it's possible.
里普·亨特
Rip Hunter,
以时间理事会之名 在此令你
on behalf of the Time Council, you are hereby ordered--
在此之前 我想让你们
Yeah, before you do that, there's someone
见个人
I'd like you to meet.
记得萨维奇先生吗
You remember Mr. Savage?
当然记得
Of course.
我们记得你曾经
And we remember how you pled
恳求过我们把他从时间线抹去
for us to remove him from the timeline once before.
第一位时间之主经常说
Well, as the first Time Master was so fond of saying,
此一时 彼一时
that was then, this is now.
我有不可争辩的证据证明
Incontrovertible proof that Vandal Savage
汪达尔·萨维奇操纵时间
has been engaged in the manipulation of time!
包括一段自白
Including a confession.
在1975年再次见到你时
When I saw you again in 1975,
我发现时间旅行是唯一解释
I realized that time travel was the only explanation.
你向我展示了洞人之火
You showed a caveman fire,
而我用了将近两百年
and I had almost 200 years
想出如何燃起火焰
to figure out how to strike the flame.
令人钦佩 亨特船长
Impressive, Captain Hunter.
你跟你的队员完成了
You and your team have accomplished
时间理事会认为
what none of us here
你们不可能完成的任务
in the Time Council believed you would.
请犯人向前走一步
If the prisoner would step forward...
汪达尔·萨维奇 以本会之力
Vandal Savage, by the power of this chamber,
我的职责是立即把你送回地球
it is my duty to return you to Earth immediately.
什么
What?
你带来见我们的这个人
This man you've brought before us
必须回到2166年
is needed back in 2166.
你跟他是一伙的
You're in league with him.
我不指望你会理解我们
I wouldn't expect you to understand our reasons.
以你的智慧 你绝对无法
For all your wisdom, you were never able to take
用长远的眼光看待历史
the long view of history.
把他带走
Take him away.
去飞船上搜捕其他人
Search their ship for the others.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表