剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
for any variations in my family's future?
我相信兰斯小姐已经告诉过你答案了
I believe Miss Lance already told you the results.
请检查
Please.
时间线没有改变
The timeline remains unchanged.
你在期待不同的结果吗
Were you expecting something different?
希望永存 兰斯小姐
Hope springs eternal, Miss Lance.
如果不是这样 我早就
If it didn't, I would've surrendered
自暴自弃了
to despair a long time ago.
萨维奇先生还好好关在牢房♥里吧
I assume Mr. Savage is still secure in his cell?
不过他对你倒是有不少意见
He wasn't exactly short on opinions on you, though.
我想也是
I'd imagine not.
当中就有你会为了拯救你的家人
Among them being that you would sell us out
而出♥卖♥♥♥我们
to save your family.
他说得对
He's not wrong.
杰克逊先生因为受到时光辐射
Mr. Jackson is currently in the MedBay
现在在医疗舱里性命垂危
facing death due to temporal radiation exposure.
-你说什么 -我派他去修时光驱动引擎
- Wait, what? - I sent him to fix the Time Drive.
我本可以自己去的
I could have gone myself.
不知道是不是在某种程度上
And I'm left to wonder if...
我觉得有风险
in some way,
所以没有自己去
I did it because of the risk.
所以你就派杰克斯去执行这项自杀任务
So you sent Jax on a suicide mission
让你活下来拯救你的家人
so that you could stay alive to save your family?
我不知道 莎拉
I don't know, Sara.
我就是被这个困扰着
That's what vexes me.
你知道什么困扰着我吗
You know what vexes me?
想到我们追随的这位船长
Thinking that we've thrown in with a captain
关心自己胜过他的船员
who cares more about himself than he does his crew.
肯德拉 你确定要这么做吗
Kendra, are you sure about this?
你还记得他吗
Do you remember him?
他是我们的儿子
He was our son.
奥尔达斯
Aldus.
你真的认为我会相信吗
Do you really expect me to believe that?
我认为你可以找回感觉
I expect you to remember your feelings.
我们曾经在一起
We were together.
而且很快乐
And we were happy.
我们是一家人
We were a family.
肯德拉 退后
Kendra, stay back!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我本该知道会这样 -你还好吗
- I should've known better. - But are you okay?
-没事 我很好 -离他远点
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Stay away from him.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
-你要去哪 -结束这一切
- Where are you going? - To end this.
帕尔默博士
Dr. Palmer.
什么风把您给吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?
如何让卡特恢复意识
You're gonna tell me how to free Carter's mind.
只要你开口就行
Oh, well, all you had to do was ask.
你确定要我这么做
Are you sure you want me to?
非常确定
Of course I'm sure.
我一旦恢复他的意识
Because the moment I release him,
你就会永远失去她
you will lose her forever.
你不了解肯德拉
You don't know Kendra.
我了解茶雅拉
I know Chay-Ara.
我了解那个妨碍你和你的爱人
And I know the man who stands between you and your love
还有我和我的爱人数千年的人
has stood between me and mine for millennia.
我们其实挺像的 我和你
We're actually quite alike, you and I.
我们一点也不像 你是个疯子
We're nothing alike. You're insane.
但茶雅拉曾经像爱你一样爱我
But yet Chay-Ara once loved me as she professes to love you.
你并不知道这件事 是不是
Oh, you didn't know that, did you?
我认为甚至茶雅拉自己都不记得了
I don't even think Chay-Ara remembers,
但四千年前
but 4,000 years ago
我发现我的茶雅拉轮回转世
I discovered that my Chay-Ara had been reborn
但却失去了前世的所有记忆
but with no memory of what had happened.
比如你杀了她和卡特
Like you murdering her and Carter.
没错
True.
她不记得我一时冲动犯下的罪行
She had no recollection of my-- my crime of passion.
然后爱上了我
And she fell in love with me,
刻骨铭心
very deeply.
我也爱她
And I with her.
那是胡扯
That is perverse.
不 那是事实
No, that is fact.
那是历史
That is history.
而且我们很幸福 帕尔默博士 非常幸福
And we were happy, Dr. Palmer, very happy.
我们没有被受诅咒的前世蒙蔽
None of us blinded by our cursed past
直到他出现了
until he came.
他从我身边抢走了她
He took her away from me.
他让她对我反♥目♥成仇
He poisoned her against me.
他偷走了我们共享的幸福 帕尔默博士
He stole the happiness that we shared, Dr. Palmer.
不
No.
不 卡特是个好人
No. Carter is a good man.
而你是我唯一的敌人
And you are my only enemy.
是我吗
Am I?
还是我只是和你现在
Or am I just a man experiencing the same things
有过同样经历的男人
as you are right now?
我们有个共同的敌人
We have the same enemy.
卡特恢复意识后 你就会失去她
If Carter's free, you lose her.
但她肯定不是你第一个失去的女人
But then she would hardly be the first woman you've lost,
是不是
now, would she?
我必须加强这边的保安了
I am really gonna have to beef up our security around here.
绕过这个系统并不难
It was pretty easy to bypass the system,
毕竟是我设计的
considering I designed it.
喜欢我的座驾吗
You like my ride?
你这对风火轮挺不错的
Those are some pretty hot wheels.
-没错 -也许那就是你的新名字
- Yeah. - Maybe that's your new name.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我挺好的 你来这里做什么
I'm okay. What are you doing here?
-我过来留个纸条 -让我猜猜
- I came to drop off a note. - Let me guess.
上面写着 费利西蒂 愿你健康安好
It says, hey, Felicity. I hope you're well.
我要穿越时间去打一个永生的坏蛋
I'm off to travel through time and fight an immortal bad guy?
-这是学我吗 -对啊
- Is that me? - Yeah.
-还挺像的 -谢谢
- That was pretty good. - Thank you.
显然奥利弗告诉你了
So, obviously, Oliver told you.
别被他忧郁的外表骗了
Don't let his broodiness fool you.
有时候他挺啰嗦的
He can be quite chatty sometimes.
聊天时正好提到
He also happened to mention
你去参加这项自杀式任务
that you're going on this suicide mission
是因为你对这里毫不留恋
because you think there's nothing for you here.
你觉得这是项自杀式任务吗
You think it's a suicide mission?
追杀汪达尔·萨维奇算不上度假吧
I don't think going after Vandal Savage is a vacation.
不要转移话题 这是你的家园 雷
But don't change the subject. You have a life here, Ray.
实际上 所有人都认为我死了
Actually, everybody thinks I'm dead.
没什么比看着自己变成鬼魂
Nothing puts things in perspective
更让人看得透彻了
more than seeing yourself become a ghost.
你不是鬼魂
You're not a ghost.
你只需要回到这个世界
You just need to come back to the world.
我会的 只要我们干掉了萨维奇
And I will, after we take out Savage.
我成为原子侠是想让世界变得更好
I became the Atom to make the world a better place.
我很肯定拯救它也算数
And I'm pretty sure that saving it counts.
我也很肯定
I'm pretty sure it does too.
快点回来
See you soon.
你知道我本想为你留下的
You know, I would've stayed for you.
我明白 但谁知道呢
I do. But who knows?
也许未来的帕尔默夫人
Maybe the future Mrs. Palmer
就在过去或未来或
is out there somewhere in the past,
某个平行宇宙的某处
the future, some parallel universe.
我是去拯救世界
Ah, I'm off to save the world,
不是谈恋爱
not fall in love.
虽然我的灵魂已逝去
And though my soul departs the Earth,
数着重获新生的日子
I count the days till my rebirth.
我会永远等着我的爱人
I will wait across eternity
回到我的怀抱 求你
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表