剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
And I am--
肯德拉·桑德斯
Kendra Saunders.
你看起来很惊讶
Oh, you seem surprised.
你没想到萨维奇主人会让我提防敌人吧
You didn't think Lord Savage would warn me of my enemies?
放我走 我保证会手下留情
Let me go and I promise you I will show mercy.
我会让你痛快地死去
I will kill you without making you suffer first.
不想像六岁小孩说话
Not to sound like a six-year-old,
但我们还没到吗
but are we there yet?
没 萨维奇上次进攻后乘波号♥严重受损
No, the Waverider was severely damaged in Savage's last attack.
是啊 从它的飞行方式看得出来
Yeah, I can tell by the way she's flying.
你确定你没有在强求它吗
You sure you're not pushing her too hard?
萨维奇在这艘船上待的时间越久
The longer Savage is on board the ship,
对我们就越危险
the greater the danger to all of us.
是对我们 还是对你的家人
To us, or your family?
我问过吉迪恩了
I checked with Gideon.
把萨维奇带到飞船上没有改变时间线
Bringing Savage onboard didn't change the timeline,
你的家人还是会死
and your family still dies.
时间线一直在变化
The timeline is always in flux.
我们到了消失点就没事了
Once we get to the Vanishing Point, all will be well.
所以你才让飞船强行启航
Is that why you're pushing the ship beyond its limits?
我驾驶这艘飞船已经十三年了
This has been my ship for the last 13 years.
我最清楚它的极限
No one knows its limits better than I do.
吉迪恩也比不上我
Not even Gideon.
我敢保证乘波号♥能撑住的
The Waverider will hold together. I promise you.
该死 吉迪恩
Bollocks. Gideon!
时光驱动引擎失效 船长 干线断开了
Time Drive failure, Captain. The mains are offline.
怎么回事
What happened?
看来需要修理时光驱动引擎
It appears the Time Drive is in need of some repair.
兰斯小姐 你可以去查看一下
Uh, Miss Lance, if you wouldn't mind going,
我们的客人吗
checking on our guest?
这就去
On it.
杰克逊先生
Mr. Jackson.
我需要你帮我修理时光驱动引擎
I'm going to need your assistance in fixing the Time Drive.
如果杰佛逊无法修好飞船呢
What if Jefferson can't get the ship moving again?
谢谢你对我的信任
Oh, thanks for the vote of confidence.
不 我是说如果飞船没法修好
No, what I mean is if the ship can't be repaired,
我们就被困在时间流里了
we're marooned in the Time Stream.
你大可不用担心
There really is no need to worry.
逃生舰里装有时光驱动辅助引擎
The Jumpship is equipped with an auxiliary Time Drive,
可以做一次穿越回到2016年
capable of a one-time jump back to 2016.
但我们不会用到
Which will not be necessary,
因为你会修好乘波号♥
considering you are going to fix the Waverider.
-我会尽力的 -这就对了
- I'll do my best. - That's the spirit.
你看起来很担心 马丁
You look concerned, Martin.
我想起来史纳特先生说的话了
I'm remembering what Mr. Snart said about
萨维奇在飞船上我们会很危险
Savage's presence on this ship being a danger to us all.
你最近跟你姐姐劳蕾尔说过话吗
Have you spoken with your sister Laurel lately?
你怎么这么了解我们
How do you know so much about us?
我可是花了191年研究敌人
Oh, I've only had 191 years to research my enemies.
那你该知道我不会这么容易害怕
Well, then you'd know I don't scare that easily.
你应该害怕...
You should be scared...
亨特船长
of Captain Hunter.
他拯救家人的执念
His obsession to save his family
会把你们所有人置于死地
will be the death of you all.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
好好享受监禁生活吧
Enjoy being incarcerated.
亨特船长骗了你那么多次
Captain Hunter lied to you so often,
你还是继续相信他
and still you persist in believing him.
你知道他为什么选你们做这项任务吧
You do know why he selected all of you for this endeavor, don't you?
骨骼结构好
Great bone structure?
他选择了他可以操纵的人
He chose people he could manipulate,
会相信他的谎言的人
people that would believe his lies.
我不会相信你的谎言
Well, the lies I don't believe are yours.
你会怪他总以自己家人性命为重吗
Do you blame him for putting his family's lives first?
我想让你下地狱
I'd tell you to go to hell,
但你可能会感觉自己回家了
but you'd probably just feel at home there.
好了 我看到时光驱动引擎了
Okay, I've got eyes on the Time Drive.
那里面好像有个大裂缝
There seems to be a large crack in it.
如果外壳还是完整的就不会有多大影响
Well, if the housing's intact, we should be all right.
现在你要做的是重新连接
I am going to need you to re-route the power
第二歧管的电路
from the secondary manifold.
好的 这就做
Okay. I'm on it.
吉迪恩 机房♥的辐射值是多少
Gideon, what is the level of contamination in the engine room?
比最大承受值高出3% 船长
Levels at 3% above maximum, Captain.
我们不能让他待在里面
We have to get him out of there.
别担心
Don't worry.
他应该会在辐射对他产生任何影响前
He should be able to finish before the radiation
完成任务
has any adverse effect.
杰佛逊
Jefferson?
妈妈 你来这里干什么
Mom? What are you doing here?
问得好 我和儿子本来约好在吉特斯见面
Good question. I'm supposed to be meeting my son at Jitters.
但显然比起见妈妈他更喜欢老本行
But clearly he misses his old job more than his mother.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我肯定是忘了时间了
I must've lost track of time.
这个应该能帮上忙
Well, this should help.
虽然不昂贵 但这个是你♥爸♥爸的
I know it's not much, but it belonged to your father.
至少是要给他的
At least it was going to.
他去世那年 我买♥♥来要给他
I bought it for him as a birthday present
做生日礼物
before he passed.
这个太棒了 谢谢
It's awesome. Thanks.
你应该今晚就用得到了
Maybe you can use it tonight.
到你露易丝奶奶家吃晚饭
Dinner at your Grandma Louise's.
好 我会去的
Yes. I will be there.
而且不会迟到的
And I won't be late.
我得先去趟大学
I just got to stop by the university first.
去大学
The university?
去和一个要出城的朋友道别
I got to say good-bye to a friend who's leaving town.
-但我会到的 -六点钟
- But I will be there. - 6:00.
好的 我爱你
Okay. All right, I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, baby.
杰佛逊
Jefferson?
杰佛逊
Jefferson?
我办到了 我把它修好了
I did it. I got it working.
你说他不会受伤的
You said he wouldn't be harmed.
一定是他让
It must be the surge
时光驱动引擎连上时的冲击
when he brought the Time Drive back online.
-吉迪恩 -杰克逊先生受到了
- Gideon? - Mr. Jackson has suffered an extreme amount
巨大的时光辐射
of temporal radiation exposure.
-听起来不太妙 -是的
- That sounds ominous. - Oh, it is.
我无法消除其带来的副作用
And there's nothing I can do to reverse the side effects.
什么副作用
What side effects?
杰克逊先生的内脏正在加速衰老
Mr. Jackson's internal organs are aging at an accelerated rate.
他身体的其他部分不久后也会步其后尘
The rest of his body will soon follow.
为什么未来世界的零食都是无糖的
Why are all the snacks in the future sugar-free?
发展也不过如此
So much for progress.
你还记得爱丽莎吗
You remember Alexa?
记得 保证金那票活
Yeah. From the security deposit job.
怎么了
What about it?
就是有不祥的预感
Just had a feeling about that one,
第六感告诉我不会有好结果
a sixth sense things would end badly.
如果你没让我们撤走的话 会是那样
And they would have, if you hadn't have pulled us out of there.
你想说什么
So what?
我现在有同样的预感
I'm getting the same feeling now.
吉迪恩 杰克逊先生尝试让时光驱动引擎
Gideon, how effective were Mr. Jackson's attempts
重新连上的效果如何
to bring the Time Drive back online?
引擎功能已经恢复
The drive's functions have been restored,
但在我们继续前往消失点之前
but the entire system will require a master reboot
整个系统需要一次彻底的重启
before we can continue on to the Vanishing Point.
好的 开始重启吧
Yes, please begin.
同时 检查时间线
And in the meantime, could you check the timeline
看我家人的未来有改变吗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表