剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
但你已经主动了
Oh, but you are forward.
穿着这条裙子来到这里
Coming here in that dress?
或许你应该学着接受你的欲望
Perhaps you should learn to embrace your desires
这样我俩就终于能在一起了
so the two of us can finally be together.
丢东西了吗
Did you lose something?
我还在猜
I was wondering how long
你这戏还能演多久
you could play out this little charade.
你出现在我家门口
You show up on my doorstep,
然后我的匕♥首♥就不见了
and then my dagger goes missing?
你肯定以为我蠢到
You must think me stupid
不会怀疑你已经展现真我了
not to suspect that your powers had emerged.
好啊 好啊 好啊
Well, well, well.
联调局探员夜间在精神病院兼♥职♥
An FBI agent moonlighting at the loony bin.
恐怕你们两位都得去局里
I'm afraid both of you boys have some explaining to do
解释一下了
down at the station.
今晚还有谁跟你来精神病院了
Who else have you brought to the asylum tonight?
没了 没了 就我一个人
No one. No one! It's just me.
我希望你下一世撒谎技术更高明
I hope you're better at lying in your next life.
天呐
Oh, boy.
还以为什么都见识过了
Just when you think you've seen everything.
看来找到那些失踪青少年了
Guess those missing kids are no longer missing.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我把我的实验对象放出去了
I released my test subjects.
陨石的能量改变了他们
The energy from the meteorite has changed them.
我准备组建一支和你一样强大的军队
I set out to build an army as powerful as you.
可惜他们不像你这么漂亮
Pity they didn't turn out nearly as beautiful.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那是杰佛逊
It's Jefferson.
杰佛逊 是 是我们
Jefferson, it's--it's us!
杰克斯 别逼我这么做
Jax, don't make me do this.
我来对付这些家伙 你快去找肯德拉
I'll deal with this lot. Find Kendra now.
我可以解释 但现在不行
I can explain. Just not now.
可能我们下一世的结果会更好 亲爱的
Perhaps it will turn out better in our next life, my love.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们该走了
It's time to go.
不能丢下杰佛逊
Not without Jefferson.
无论他变成什么样
Or whatever's left of him.
吉迪恩帮我设计了一个基因治疗设备
Gideon was able to help me devise a gene therapy that will hopefully
希望能让杰佛逊和精神病院的其他人变回原样
restore Jefferson and those at the asylum to their former selves.
如果发生基因组键合
If genome bonding occurs,
我们应该可以马上知道
we should know right away.
当然 如果不是你的话
Of course, we would never have had the slightest chance
我们根本不可能救他
of saving him were it not for you.
不要这么感性
Let's not get sentimental.
下一次 事情发展可能会完全不一样
Another minute, and things might have gone down very differently.
虽然你故作强横 史纳特先生
Despite your bravado, Mr. Snart,
我昨晚已经见证了
the actions that I witnessed last night
你真英雄的行为
were nothing short of heroic.
开始见效了
It's working.
H大厅的朋友们怎么样了
How are our friends doing over in Hall H?
斯泰因教授给那些家伙的药似乎起效了
Whatever Dr. Stein gave those creatures seemed to have worked.
他们恢复正常了
They're back to normal.
那你呢
And you?
不知道我能不能完全恢复正常
Not sure if I'm ever gonna get fully back to normal.
很好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you...
救了我
for rescuing me.
你先救了我
Well, you rescued me first,
现在我们扯平了
so now we're even.
你要走了 是吧
You have to go, don't you?
我懂的
I get it.
就不该爱上一个忍♥者
Should've known better than to fall for a ninja.
谁知道呢 也许有一天我会回来
Who knows? Maybe I'll be back one day.
如果有那么一天
And if so...
你知道上哪找我
you know where to find me.
撞坏你♥爸♥爸的车我很抱歉
So I felt bad about trashing your dad's.
希望这个能作为补偿
I thought this might make up for it.
你要送我这台车吗
You bought me a car?
我还给它添了马力
I souped it up too.
以防被未来怪物攻击
In case of future monster attacks.
我希望你不要走
I wish you didn't have to go.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
你也是
And neither do you.
向我保证你会离开这个镇子
Promise me you'll get out of this town.
你俩都会
The both of you.
汤米
Tommy!
外面的世界很大 贝蒂
It's a great big world out there, Betty.
而且变化很快
And it's changing fast.
也许我们将来还会在其他地方遇到
Maybe we'll catch up down the road somewhere.
我在整理行李
Hey. I was just packing up.
我以为你回到乘波号♥上了
I thought you were back at the Waverider.
我忘了件事
I just forgot something.
我忘了跟你道歉
I forgot to say I'm sorry.
我错了 我不该以为我可以
Look, I was wrong to think that I could
凭一己之力解决萨维奇
actually end Savage by myself.
慢着
Just slow down.
我也错了
I made a mistake too.
我太投入玩过家家
I got so caught up playing house
却忘了我们来这里的真正目的
that I forgot about why we were really here.
终有一天你会解决萨维奇的
And you will end Savage someday.
一个活了四千年的女半神最不需要的就是
I guess the last thing a 4,000 years old demigoddess needs
一个过分保护她的丈夫
is an overprotective husband.
她需要的是一个搭档
What she needs is a partner.
你怎么看
What do you say?
搭档
Partner.
瞧 有人可以下床了
Well, look who's up and around.
是的
Mm, yeah.
我应该向你道歉
I guess I owe you an apology.
灰老头告诉我精神病院的事了
Grey told me about what happened back at the asylum.
你本有机会杀我 你却没动手
You had the chance to kill me, and you didn't.
在昨晚当了怪物之后我真正认识到
After last night, I know enough about being a monster
你不是怪物
to know that you're not one.
够了 我都快流泪了
Stop. I'm getting mistyeyed.
我只想告诉你
I just want you to know...
你对罗里做的事
about what happened with Rory?
我明白了
I get it.
你是在保护我们
You were protecting us.
你不是杀人凶手
And that doesn't make you a murderer.
你是我们的队友
It makes you a part of this team.
杰佛逊 你应该去休息
Jefferson, you should be resting.
老兄 我受够了一直躺着
Man, I'm... I'm done laying around.
我只想快点离开梅伯里镇
I just want to get the hell out of Mayberry.
赞成... 我们还在等莎拉和
Agreed... we're still waiting on Sara
那对鸳鸯回到飞船上
and the two lovebirds to get back.
看来他们爱上了1958年
Seems they've taken quite a shine to 1958.
怎么回事
What on earth?
吉迪恩
Gideon?
怎么又是这家伙
Not this guy again.
船长 克罗诺斯攻破了右舷舱口
Captain, Chronos has breached the starboard hatch.
怎么会这样
How is that possible?
显然 上次和我们交手之后
Clearly, he's received some new toys
他的时间之主朋友给了他一些新武器
from his Time Master friends since our last encounter.
吉迪恩 把舱壁门关起来直到...
Gideon, seal the bulkheads from here until
灰老头 赶紧跟我合体
Grey, come on! Let's do this!
如果我们在乘波号♥上合体
If we merge on the Waverider,
可能会毁掉整个飞船
we could destroy the entire ship!
你没看到克罗诺斯已经在破坏我们的飞船吗
Are you not paying attention to what Chronos is doing?
撤退
Fall back!
快到逃生舰上
Get to the jump ship!
1958年挺棒的
1958's swell and all,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表