剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
飞船再次受创的风险就越大
of detection and further damage to the ship.
你真的愿意冒险
Do you really want to risk
永远被困在这样的2046年吗
being marooned in this version of 2046 forever?
我更不愿把莎拉留在这里
Certainly more than I want to maroon Sara here.
她是我们的朋友 我们的队友
She's our friend. Our teammate.
如果我们在阻止萨维奇的过程中
What's the point of stopping Savage
跟他一样冷血 又有什么意义呢
if we only become as immoral as he is in the process?
你应该感到光荣
You should be honored.
这里可是神圣之地
This is hallowed ground.
我正是在这里废了
I took Oliver Queen's arm
奥利弗·奎恩的手臂
in this very spot.
那就放开我
Well, then let me go,
看看我跟奎恩
and we'll see which one of us is tougher,
谁更厉害
me or Queen.
我已经知道答案了
I already know the answer to that.
把囚犯压好
Ready the prisoner.
老大
Sir.
我们发现她想从边上溜进来
We saw her trying to sneak past the perimeter.
太不小心了
Sloppy.
刺客联盟应该会感到羞愧
The League of Assassins would be embarrassed.
你有什么计划
What was your strategy here?
你真的以为你今晚可以溜进来
You really think you could just turn up tonight...
把我杀了吗
kill me?
不是
No.
我只是来分散你的注意力
It was just my job to distract you.
你不是绿箭侠
You're not Green Arrow.
你只是穿着万圣节化装服的废物
You're just a punk in a Halloween costume.
挺逗的 我正想对你说同样的话
Funny, I was gonna say the same thing about you.
你想和真的绿箭侠打吗
You want to fight the Green Arrow?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
你们是怎么说服里普留下的
How did you convince Rip to stay?
实际上 派援兵过来是他的主意
Actually, sending in the cavalry was his idea.
奎恩先生在哪
Where's Mr. Queen?
康纳
Connor!
全部都是胆小鬼
Cowards, all!
奥利弗
Oliver?
再见到你们真好 雷 肯德拉
It's good to see you again, Ray. Kendra.
多谢相助
Thanks for the assist.
那么他是谁
So who's that?
他叫格兰特·威尔逊
His name is Grant Wilson.
曾经 他的父亲 斯莱德
Once upon a time, his father, Slade,
想要毁掉我的生活
tried to ruin my life.
那可不是个和谐的家庭
That's not a nice family.
那一发射得真准 约翰
That's good shooting, John.
是康纳
It's Connor.
总之
Either way,
你是绿箭侠
it's Green Arrow.
我们有很多活干
We have a lot of work to do.
格兰特·威尔逊成功地
Grant Wilson did a good job
把城中的犯罪分子都聚集到一起
of keeping the criminal element in the city together.
他们很快又会组织起来
Now, there will be plenty of people to fill the vacuum.
我想留下来
I feel like I should stay.
雷离开前
Before Ray left,
告诉过我里普为什么要招募你们
he told me why Rip brought all of you together.
你的使命很重要 莎拉
It's important, Sara.
我不想让你一个人
I just hate the idea
收拾残局
of leaving you here to fix it alone.
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
你要小心 知道吗
Just--just be careful, all right?
你应该最清楚
Well, you should know better than most
我很少会这么做
I rarely ever am.
照顾好他
You watch his back.
遵命
Copy that.
我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
我要自信点
All right, confidence.
我要自信点
Confidence. Okay.
我猜里普可能
So, uh, I think Rip might have
在他的柜子里藏了些伏特加
some of that vodka left in his cabinet.
然后呢
And?
然后
And...
我们喝一杯吧
maybe we could get a drink?
你是要约我吗
Are you asking me out?
是的 我想是吧
Yes? No. I think so.
可以吗
Is that okay?
当然没问题
Yeah, that-- that's totally okay,
只是三个月前
except that three months ago,
我是个再普通不过的人
I was a completely normal person
而现在我是鹰女神
and now I'm a hawk goddess
穿越时间
traveling through time,
努力不让自己被一个永生疯子杀害
trying to avoid being killed by an immortal psychopath
而他则杀了我的真命天子
who murdered the man I was destined to be with.
所以
So...
对不起 雷 我...
I'm sorry, Ray. I--
我想我的生活已经够复杂了
I think my life's complicated enough
我承受不了其他事了
without throwing whatever this is into the mix.
好 我完全明白
Yeah, totally understand.
如果我是古埃及女祭司转世
If I was a reincarnated Egyptian priestess,
我也会这样想
I'd probably feel the same way.
我去看看斯泰因教授
I'm gonna go check on Professor Stein.
没问题了
All good here.
-完全没问题了 -没事吧
- Absolutely no problems. - Everything okay here?
没事 没事 你呢
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, fine. You?
我很好 我很好
Oh, yeah, good. Good. It's good.
你听到了多少
How much of that did you hear?
听得挺全的 我很抱歉
Uh, enough. I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
Sorry too.
所以你知道我...
Wait, you knew that I--
你藏不住你的心思
You're not that subtle.
顺便告诉你 她会选我的
She would've picked me, by the way.
你就继续做梦吧
Keep telling yourself that.
她会选我的
She would've.
我在研究我们的下一个目的地
I'm just working on determining our next destination.
你提议的地狱我考虑过了
I've considered your suggesting of hell,
我决定暂时先不去了
but I think I'll give it a miss for the time being.
我只是想谢谢你
I ju st wanted to say thank you
让队友们来支援我
for sending the team to back me up.
事实证明 你是对的
As it turns out, you were right.
这句话很难说出口吧
That must've been hard to say.
如今我不得不承认
Of late I've discovered
我还有很多要学的
that I still have a lot to learn, I admit.
我发现所有的未来都值得我们为之战斗
Including the fact that every future is worth fighting for.
所以...
That said...
这个任务还会继续
this mission is going to continue
我们还会面对很多艰难的抉择
to present us with difficult choices,
我想确定你还是不是我们的一员
and I need to know that you are a member of this team.
我想是吧
I guess so.
吉迪恩 让我们看看
All right, Gideon, let's see if these repairs
马丁 雷和杰克斯是不是完全修好了
that Martin, Ray, and Jax made are up to scratch.
在我看来 桑德斯小姐
As far as I can tell, Ms. Saunders
完成了大部分工作 而那两位男士
did most of the work, while the two gentlemen
-则在互相角逐... -赶紧启程吧
- competed for-- - Just get us out of here.
赶紧了 吉迪恩
Please, Gideon.
我会想念这里的
I'm gonna miss this place.
他们挺像你这类人的
Yeah, they really seemed like your kind of people.
我已经不知道我是哪类人了
I don't know who my people are anymore.
下一站去哪里 船长
So where to next, Captain?
这个任务美在我们的下一站
Well, the beauty of this mission is that
不是哪里 而是哪一年
the real question is not where, but when.
因此 我们就在萨维奇防不胜防时
In which case, I suggest that we next hit
给他下一击吧
Savage when he least expects it.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表