剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
有关系吗
Does it matter?
显然里普的前老板早已决定好
Apparently everything we're going to do
我们要做的每件事
has already been predetermined by Rip's former bosses.
真有趣 我一直很得意自己是个
It's funny, I've always prided myself on being the guy
不按规矩玩牌的人
who doesn't play by the rules.
结果发现 我才是被玩的那个
Come to find out, I'm the one being played.
我不知道
I don't know.
我依然认为要对我做的事负责
I still feel responsible for everything I've done.
我依然夜不能眠
And it still keeps me up at night.
我没做的事才让我夜不能眠
It's the things I didn't do that keep me up at night.
-什么事 -我不知道
- What's that? - Oh, I don't know.
也许是登船进行时间旅行
Maybe it's being on this ship traveling through time
使我开始好奇我的未来会是什么样
I started to wonder what the future might hold for me...
还有你的
and you...
我和你的未来
and me and you.
你想偷吻我一下吗 莱昂纳多
You want to steal a kiss from me, Leonard?
那你最好是技术高超的贼
You better be one hell of a thief.
你感觉如何 马丁
How you feeling, Martin?
我要死了
Well, I'm dying.
我也肯定你和其他人都要死了
I'm also sure that you're dying and so are all the others.
只是我会死得比你早点
I'm just a little ahead of you.
一般我会难以释怀 但事实上
Normally I'd be quite concerned, but the truth is
发现人生早已有定数
discovering one's life has already been predetermined
却反而彻底解脱了
is ironically liberating.
我已经查阅了手头
I--I've already run through everything we know
所有涉及奥核之眼的资料
about the Oculus, and with the help of a few
并借助"粗略"物理计算
"back of the envelope" physics calculations,
我认为我们还有一线机会
I'm determined that we have a chance.
虽然可能非常渺茫
Infinitesimal as that may be.
船长 我们已到达位于消失点
Captain, we've arrived at the Oculus Wellspring
远侧的奥核泉眼
on the far side of the Vanishing Point.
消失点 奥核泉眼
根据亨特船长所言
Based on Captain Hunter's description,
奥核之眼是一台巨大的时间电脑
the Oculus is a massive temporal computer,
能量很可能来自位于泉眼底部
most likely powered by a scaled-down supernova
一颗缩小版的超新星
contained at the bottom of the Wellspring.
你们怎么一点都不兴奋呢
Why aren't any of you more excited by this?
我们兴奋得要炸掉它
We're excited to blow it up.
帕尔默博士会关掉装有超新星的核心
Dr. Palmer will deactivate the core contained supernova,
应该会出现近点现象
which should create an anomalistic event.
一次巨大的爆♥炸♥
A very big explosion.
听着还像个计划
Sounds like a plan.
又见面了 里普
Hello again, Rip.
真准时
Right on schedule.
我想咱们掉进陷阱了
Uh, I think we've walked into a trap.
不 这是命运
No, it's destiny.
你们都把角色扮演得很好
I must say you've all played your parts well.
至于你们所做的其他事
As with everything else you've done,
恐怕都是徒劳无功的
I'm afraid it was all for nothing.
你的那些装腔作势
All your posturing.
你那些关于为时间线着想
All your claims about doing what's best for the timeline,
保护历史的言论
about protecting history,
结果都是冷血的谋杀
and it all comes down to cold blooded murder.
谋杀与处决之间的区别
The difference between murder and execution
只是权力的问题
is only a matter of authority.
我有权 你没有
I have it. You don't.
杀了他们
Kill them.
逃生舰将返回乘波号♥
Returning the Jumpship to the Waverider.
祝你好运 杰克逊先生
Good luck, Mr. Jackson.
希望我没来得太晚
Hope I'm not too late.
不 杰佛逊 你来得正好
No, Jefferson, you're right on time.
-你怎么 -怎么
- How did you... - What?
你以为就你知道
You thought you were the only one
怎么进行时间旅行吗
who knew a thing or two about time travel?
干得好 在援军赶到之前
Good work. We need to get to the Oculus
我们要先找到奥核之眼
before reinforcements arrive.
大概需要两分钟来弄清楚
Take about two minutes to figure out
如何让这东西自毁
how to self-destruct this thing.
我们给你争取时间 你们去守住入口
We'll buy you some time. You lot guard the entrance.
罗里先生 你跟我来
Mr. Rory, you're with me.
伦敦 2166年
恕我失陪 我不会去太久
Now if you'd excuse me, I won't be long.
萨维奇 哈斯塞特
Savage... Hath-Set!
求你
Please.
别这么做
Don't do this.
别杀死里普的家人
Don't kill Rip's family.
以宇宙的逻辑来讲 已经杀过了
In a cosmic sense, it's already done.
不 萨维奇
No! Savage!
-快点 西装头 -还要多久
- Hurry up, haircut. - How much longer?
正准备逆转极性矩阵
Well, just about to reverse the polarity matrix.
一旦完成 我们要在两分钟内离开
Once I do that, I say we have about two minutes
不然就跟这一起炸毁
before this whole place goes boom.
爆♥炸♥威力有多大
How big of a boom?
以一到十级来说
On a scale from one to ten...
巨大无穷a googolplex.
10的10次的100次方
-你在做什么 -穿着这身装备
- What are you doing? - I can't work
-我没法工作 -你不能这么做
- with all this gear on. - You can't.
-程序员需要他的双手 -雷
- A programmer needs his hands. - Ray...
-我能搞定 别担心 -不 你不行
- I got this, don't worry. - No, you don't.
这就是我看到的 德鲁斯给我看的
This is what I saw. This is what Druce showed me.
你就是这么死的
This is how you die.
没关系的
It's okay.
我这一生都想有所作为
All my life I've wanted to make a difference.
为你们创造一个
Creating a future for you guys
不受时间之主影响的未来
without the Time Masters influence,
也算数
that counts.
虽说如此 但我也不急着死呢
That said, I'm in no rush to die,
帮我挡住他们 好吗
so keep 'em off me, okay?
交给我们吧
We got you.
继续开火
Keep firing!
我不是因为喜欢你才这么做的
I'm not doing this 'cause I like you.
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
好吧 快好了
All right. Almost done.
好像有个防篡改保护装置
There seems to be a failsafe to prevent tampering,
大概也包括炸毁这东西
which probably includes trying to blow this thing up.
说人话 西装头
English, haircut.
要毁掉奥核之眼 我就要
I have to maintain contact with the failsafe
与保护装置保持接触
in order to destroy the Oculus.
还是听不懂
Not that much English.
回飞船去
Get back to the ship.
我们不会丢下你的
We are not leaving without you.
你看见未来 知道我会死
You've already seen the future: I'm dead already.
你说得对
You're right.
-米克 -我来搞定
- Mick... - I got this.
我要对那些混♥蛋♥报仇
I want revenge on those bastards.
赶紧离开这里
Now get outta here.
你的母亲很勇敢
Your mother was brave...
正如你父亲很愚蠢一样
just as your father was foolish.
那你呢
Which are you?
我们要离开了
We're leaving.
雷蒙德和米克在哪儿
Where's Raymond and Mick?
雷在我的口袋里 米克则选择留下
Ray is in my pocket and Mick has elected to stay.
-为什么 -必须有人
- Why? - Someone needs to be present
亲手毁掉奥核之眼 米克自荐了
to destroy the Oculus. Mick has elected himself.
不 你不能这么做 现在不是...
No, no, no, no, no, you can't. There isn't ti--
我们得走了
We gotta go!
-米克 -赶紧走
- Mick. - Get outta here.
要走一起走 米克
Not without you, Mick.
美男子说我必须握住这根杆才能炸掉船体
Pretty boy said I gotta hold this stick for the ship to blow.
我要握住这跟杆 你走吧
So I'm holding this stick. Now leave!
老友 请原谅我
My old friend, please forgive me.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表