剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我只是在想事情
I was just thinking.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
告诉我你那有四千年历史的脑子在想什么
Let me into that 4,000-year-old mind of yours.
我看到的闪回 和萨维奇无关
The flashes I've been having, they aren't of Savage.
而是卡特
They're of Carter.
而且它们不仅仅是记忆
And they're not just memories.
还有感情
They're feelings too.
我懂了
Oh, well, I get that.
你肯定会奇怪地觉得
It must be really weird feeling like
这样是对我不忠
you're cheating on me with him.
不 雷
No, Ray.
我觉得和你在一起是对他不忠
I feel like I'm cheating on him with you.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 没关系
No, it's--it's okay.
当初我就知道我陷入怎样的爱情了
I mean, I knew what I was getting into.
过去206世你所爱的
The last 206 times you fell in love,
都是同一个男人
it was with the same guy.
我想现在不适合谈论
I guess this isn't a great time to talk about
你在烦恼什么
what's been bothering you.
但不只是你会洞察人
You're not the only perceptive one.
所以到底怎么了
So what's wrong?
原来我都不知道在2016年
Turns out that I had a child I didn't know about
我还有个孩子 而在这个未来
back in 2016, and here in the future,
我的曾曾曾曾孙女
my great-great-great-great granddaughter
创造了盖世太保机器人军队
creates the army of robot Gestapos
供萨维奇将来用来
that Savage will one day use to
摧毁世界
destroy the world.
你为何不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想让你觉得我不好
I didn't want you to think less of me.
雷 我怎么会觉得你不好
Ray, how could I ever think less of you?
现在咱们都敞开心扉了
Well, now that we've got that off our chests...
这对我们意味着什么
What does that mean for us?
没找到咱们的杀人犯船长吗
No luck finding our homicidal Captain?
吉迪恩还在搜寻
Gideon's still searching,
可我感觉里普如果不想被找到
but I have a feeling Rip's not gonna be found
那就找不到他
if he doesn't want to be.
那你来这里干什么
So what are you doing down here?
你不觉得你该跟他谈谈吗
Don't you think you at least owe him a conversation?
他还是克罗诺斯的时候我们就谈过了
We had our conversation while he was Chronos,
而他已经清楚说明了对我的感觉
and he made his feelings about me very clear.
那你有什么感觉
And what about your feelings?
对你吗
About you?
对米克
About Mick.
我对米克没感情
I don't have any feelings about Mick.
可我们在那个寒冷的
Look, it didn't seem that way
机房♥快死的时候你可不是这样说的
when we were dying in the engine room of hypothermia.
你如果想减轻自己的内疚感
Look, if you want to ease your guilty conscience,
那是你的事
that's your business,
他还是那个你们当时
but he's still the same son of a bitch he was
都希望我♥干♥掉的混♥蛋♥
when you all wanted me to put him down.
我没说罗里被关起来的事
I wasn't the one who mentioned marooning Rory.
是你说的
You did.
显然你还是良心不安
It's obviously still weighing on your conscience.
别做得太绝了 去面对吧
So stop being an ass and go deal with it.
这不是卡斯尼亚
This isn't Kasnia.
我想中立的地方最适合我们
I thought a neutral site would be best for this.
干什么
For what?
拿我做交易吗
Exchanging me?
你父亲教过你游泳吗 皮尔·德加顿
Did your father ever teach you to swim, Per Degaton?
不 他让别人教你了 对吧
No, I imagine he had someone do it for him, didn't he?
你不会缺导师的 对吧
You're hardly lacking in tutors, are you...
比如萨维奇先生
such as Mr. Savage.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我儿子乔纳斯一直想学游泳
My son Jonas always wanted to learn to swim.
我答应过他要教他的
I promised him that I'd teach him,
但似乎总没有时间
but there never seemed to be...time.
我儿子从没学过游泳
My son never learned to swim,
因为他被人杀死了
because he was killed.
所以你带我来这是要杀我
So...you brought me here to kill me.
我带你来这是要救我儿子
I brought you here to save my son's life,
用你的命换他一命
your life in exchange for his.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 你不用
No you're not.
你不用道歉
You're not sorry,
因为你不会杀我
because you're not going to kill me.
我别无选择
I have to.
只有杀了你 我才能救我妻儿的命
To save my wife and son, I have to.
我不指望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
我理不理解不重要
It doesn't matter if I understand.
你的眼神出♥卖♥♥♥了你
I can see it in your eyes.
你不会动手的
You're not going to do it.
你和我父亲一样 软弱
You're like my father, weak.
汪达尔·萨维奇教了我很多
Vandal Savage has taught me many things,
包括杀手该有的眼神
including what a killer looks like.
你不是个杀手
You're not a killer.
你的导师把你教得很好
Your tutor has taught you well,
尽管他心怀叵测
despite his ill intentions.
汪达尔爱我
Vandal loves me.
他要把你当傀儡
Oh, he wants to use you as his pawn,
最终他会背叛你的
and ultimately, he will betray you.
不 不 他不会
No. No, he wouldn't.
我曾一次次告诉自己
I've said to myself time and time again
为了救我的妻儿
that there is nothing that I wouldn't do
我什么都干得出
to save my wife and son,
可现在我知道并非如此
but now I know that there is.
我不忍♥心杀你 皮尔·德加顿
My reticence to kill you, Per Degaton,
不是因为软弱
is not weakness.
而是善良
It is goodness.
如果我还心存一点善良
And if there is a shred of goodness inside of me,
我就得相信你心里
then I have to believe that there is a shred
也存有一点善良
of goodness inside of you.
做你父亲所期许的人
Be the man that your father wants you to be,
而不是任萨维奇摆布
not the man Savage wants you to be.
是萨维奇 他来了
Savage, he's coming.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
多尔·德加顿的军队包围了飞船
Tor Degaton's forces have surrounded the ship.
我担心护盾不能承受
I'm afraid our shields will not be able to sustain
这样连续的轰炸
continued bombardment.
你担心
You're afraid?
我有办法 你开火回击吧
Here's an idea: why don't you fire back?
我会的 只不过...
I would, except--
飞行机器人已瞄准我们的武器系统了
The flying robots already targeted our weapons systems.
我们不需要武器
We don't need weapons.
他说得对 我们有超能力
He's right. We have super powers.
这个应该是你们的
I think this is yours.
我拖住他们 你们对付地面的军队
I'll draw their fire. You handle the ground troops.
雷 你没事吧
Ray, are you all right?
原来当旧版本是这种感觉
So this is what it feels like to be last year's model.
他们太快了 我们必须换种方法
They're too fast. We have to find another way.
别管他们了 我们去拖住机器人
Forget about them. We'll hold off the robots.
我们去解决他们的指挥中心
We'll take out their command center.
你是谁
Who are you?
动作快点 雷
Ray, hurry up.
我快要拖不住他们了
I can only hold them back for so long.
你的战衣是怎么来的
Where did you get your suit?
如果你阻止我们关掉
Look, if you don't let us disable
你的邪恶机器人军队
your evil robot army,
整个世界都会被毁灭的
then the whole world will be destroyed.
这些机器人是为和平而造的
They're designed to bring peace.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表