剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Now that we've had our reunion,
我要告诉大家这个小问题
I should mention we have a slight problem.
时间之主用牵引光束
Uh, the Time Masters are locking onto us
锁定了我们
with a tractor beam.
甩掉它 吉迪恩
Punch it, Gideon.
抱歉抢了你的活
Sorry, your job.
兰斯小姐 那个位子交给你了
Ms. Lance, stay right where you are.
你已证实自己相当擅长驾驶飞船
You've proven yourself quite adept at piloting this ship.
那个牵引光束...
About the tractor beam--
由帕尔默先生协助我远程关闭它
Dr. Palmer is going to help me remotely disable it.
我给全矩阵主机
I've already established an uplink
建立了上行链路端口 船长
to the omnimatrix mainframe, Captain.
时间之主很邪恶 但他们不蠢
The Time Masters are evil, but they're not dumb.
他们不可能会让吉迪恩
There's no way they're gonna let Gideon
远程重写牵引光束
override the tractor beam remotely.
牵引光束 锁定
不管你们打算做什么 最好现在就做
Whatever you're gonna do, you better do it now.
-他们已经锁定了 -等等
- They've locked on. - Wait.
如果我们让系统误以为重写指令
What if we convince the system that the override command
-是来自别处呢 -或是别人
- is coming from somewhere else? - Or someone else.
他们信任的人
Someone they trust.
只需借用...克罗诺斯的操作系统
Just need to borrow... Chronos' operating system.
我正在待机更换罗里的硬盘
I'm hotswapping Mr. Rory's hard drive as we speak.
牵引光束 锁定
不管你们在干什么 动作快点
Whatever you're doing, do it faster.
马上...搞定
And...done.
牵引光束 解除
就是现在 莎拉
Now, Sara!
看来我们要就此别过了
Well, I suppose it's time to say good-bye.
至少是暂别
At least for now.
还有件事 别忘了启动...
Oh, one more thing, don't forget to initiate the--
定位到消失点后立刻启动量子衰减器
The quantum attenuator once I lock on to the Vanishing Point.
没错
Right.
趁现在向你致歉
I suppose it's also time to apologize
我是个可恶的万事通
for being an unsufferable know-it-all?
之前你让我特别抓狂
You know, it used to drive me crazy,
但我明白 这是你
but I understand it's just your way
照看我的方式
of trying to look out for me.
顺便说一句 你给我下药这事
Oh, by the way, I'm going to be real pissed
让我真的很生气
about this whole roofie thing,
-但我没往心里去 -下药
- but I do get over it. - Roofie thing?
-我从没想过... -对 你...
- I-I would never dream-- - Yeah, you do...
但没关系
But it's okay.
你帮我做了最明智的决定
It's actually the best decision I never made.
关于未来...
The future...
你想知道会发生什么吗
you want to know what happens?
不 不用了
No, no, it's--it's all right.
我知道得够多了
I-I know enough.
站在我面前的年轻人
The young man in front of me is proof
肯定了这是条正确的道路
that something must have gone right on this adventure.
-再见 马丁 -再见 杰佛逊
- So long, Martin. - So long, Jefferson.
教授在医疗仓里
Professor's in the MedBay.
他保证不会在船上爆♥炸♥而亡
Promises not to blow up while he's on board,
考虑得挺周到的
which I thought was considerate.
恐怕当务之急
Yeah, the Professor's condition is the least
不是担心教授的情况
of our worries, I'm afraid.
是的 让我懊恼的是
Yeah, much to my chagrin,
我们所做的一切
it turns out everything we've done,
甚至我们的一生
maybe even our whole lives,
都已被时间之主决定好了
has been determined by the Time Masters.
-什么 -时间之主
- What? - The Time Masters have
有个叫奥核之眼的玩意儿
this thing called the Oculus, which allows them
不仅能让他们窥视未来
not only to gaze into the future,
更能设计未来
but to engineer it.
显然在那个未来我已经死了
A future where I'm dead, apparently.
他们为何要至你于死地
And why would they want you dead?
你没听他说的话吗
Have you ever listened to what comes out of his mouth?
我觉得 他们并不打算
Now, in my opinion, Dr. Palmer's death
杀死帕尔默博士
is not part of their plan.
这话完全没有安慰作用
No, that's not reassuring.
你觉得刚才那下是时间之主的主意吗
You saying the Time Masters wanted me to do that?
我是说他们设计我们的人生
What I'm saying is that they've been engineering
向特定的方向行进
our lives to move in very specific directions.
甚至现在的场面都是他们设计好的
And we are playing out that script even now.
我们可以去2016年
So we can go to 2016,
但那可能是时间之主之意
but that might be what the Time Masters want.
或者去找肯德拉和卡特
Or we can go get Kendra and Carter--
也可能是他们之意
Which could also be what they want.
那我们就该反其道而行
Then we need to do what they don't want.
如果他们用奥核之眼来控制我们
If the Oculus is what they're using to control us,
那我们就要摧毁它
then we need to destroy it.
但在时间混♥蛋♥的控制之下
But how do we do that if the Time Bastards
我们该如何摧毁
are pulling our strings?
德鲁斯跟我说过 奥核之眼
Well, Druce told me that the Oculus' ability
对我们的控制能力会在消失点失效
to control our actions doesn't work in the Vanishing Point,
这很可能是由于消失点
most likely because the Vanishing Point itself
存在于时间之外
exists outside of time.
所以我们之前能够逃脱
Explains why we were able to escape.
所以我们或许有机会摧毁这玩意儿
And why we might actually have a shot at destroying this thing.
我支持雷的想法
I'm with Ray.
谁要是把我当木偶摆布
If I'm gonna be someone's puppet,
我就要亲手把那该死的线剪掉
I'm gonna be the one who cuts his own bloody strings.
而我喜欢炸掉
And I like blowing stuff up.
当初我们参加了
We set out on this mission
阻止萨维奇和拯救世界的任务
to stop Savage and save the world.
以成为传奇和改变自己的命运
To become legends and change our fates.
现在这项任务没有改变
That mission hasn't changed.
这听起来很疯狂
This is madness.
可我喜欢
I like it.
吉迪恩 设定航线前往奥核泉眼
Gideon, plot a course to the Oculus Wellspring.
队友
Team...
是时候夺回对我们命运的操控权了
I think it's about time we seized our destinies back.
既然我都要死了 何必节食
If I'm gonna die, no sense watching my diet.
大家都知道
The Time Masters have been known
时间之主会犯错误
to make mistakes, you know?
但如果那些错误是他们故意犯的呢
But what if those mistakes were all part of their plan?
好了 我不能再想了
Actually, I gotta stop thinking about it.
时间启示是个无底洞
The temporal implications are infinite.
所以我从不去想
That's why I don't think.
-挺好吃吧 -不错
- Not bad, right? - Good.
-你是怎么做到的 -做到什么
- So how'd you do it? - Do what?
不变成克罗诺斯
How did you not get turned into Chronos?
你说过第一次成功保持自我的办法
You said the only way you held onto yourself the first time
是总想着复仇
was by focusing on your hate.
这次我在想什么呢
What did I focus on this time?
是队友
The team.
那你有多在乎我们
And how much you cared for us?
想到没了我 你们得多惨
I thought about how royally screwed you'd be without me.
我想说的是
My point being,
我能挺过不变成克罗诺斯
if I can survive not being turned into Chronos,
那不论遭遇什么你也能挺过去
you can survive anything they throw at you.
谢谢 这话我记住了
Thanks. I'll keep it in mind.
最好记住
Well, you better
你要是把我的柔情一面告诉大家
because if you tell the team I actually care,
我就把你剃成秃子
I'll shave your head.
真好吃
Man, this is good.
现在没心情
Not in the mood.
本打算为拿枪指着你向你道歉的
I was gonna apologize for pulling a gun on you,
但显然我只是照剧本演
but apparently I was just following a script.
但你依然还是个混♥蛋♥
Doesn't make you any less of a jerk.
我认了
Guilty.
你怎么看里普的计划
So what do we think of Rip's plan?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表