剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
机器人是我设计的
I designed the robots.
什么
What?
我是你的曾曾曾曾祖父
I am your great-great-great-great grandfather,
你大厅里那个半身像就是我
the guy you have a bust of in your lobby,
机器人产业之父
father of the robotics industry.
你是在说你是西德尼·帕尔默吗
You're trying to tell me that you're Sidney Palmer?
西德尼
Sidney?
等等 你大厅里的半身像是我的蠢兄弟
Wait, the bust in your lobby is of my stupid brother?
当然了
Of course.
他肯定是在我从2016年消失后
He must have gone to work for Felicity
去给费利西蒂干活了
in 2016 after I vanished.
他任由我的技术
He allowed my tech to be perverted
被国防工业玷污 典型的西德尼作风
by the defense industry. That is so Sidney.
也就是说她不是...
So that means that she's not...
我没有做父亲
I'm not a father.
我们还是要你帮忙关掉机器人
So we still need your help disabling the robots.
我为什么要相信你们
A-and why should I believe you?
因为只要你身上还流着帕尔默家族的血
Because if you have even a drop of Palmer blood
你就会做正确的事
in your veins, you'll do what's right.
看来雷蒙德摧毁了他的机器人军队
Looks like Raymond was able to sabotage his robot army.
也就是说消灭剩下的这些人
Which means mopping up the rest of these guys
不是问题了
shouldn't be a problem.
会有点问题的
Oh, it will be a problem.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想用这个女人的命来换
I want to exchange this woman's life
你们的船长里普·亨特
for your captain, Rip Hunter.
我有更好的提议
I have a better idea:
用她的命来换他的
her life in exchange for his.
只要你保证让我们平安离开
Your son will be returned to you
我就放你儿子回去
as soon as you guarantee our safe passage.
别这么做 父亲
Don't do it, father.
你如果现在让他们走
If you let them go now,
他们将来还是会回来找我们的
they will only come back for us in the future.
你来选择
It's your choice.
你的儿子说得对
Your son is right.
我们应该把他们都杀了
We should kill them all.
放下你的武器
Put down your weapons!
-不 父亲 -放开我的儿子
- No, father. - Let my son go,
我会让你们平安离开
and I will let you leave in peace.
我向你们保证
You have my word.
你最好给自己找个新导师 孩子
Better find yourself a new mentor, kid.
你想干什么
What do you want?
大家好像觉得我们应该谈谈心
People seem to think we should have a heart-to-heart.
我们没有心 那该怎么办
We don't have hearts. Where does that leave us?
我有很多理由杀你
I've got a dozen reasons for killing you.
你也有更多理由杀我
You've got a dozen and one for killing me, so--
说再多话也改变不了什么
All the talk in the world is not gonna change a thing.
没错 因此我提议
Exactly, here's my proposal.
我把牢房♥打开 我们用拳头说话
I open this cell, we let our fists do the talking.
如果我杀了你...
When I kill you...
你坐上逃生舰逃跑
You take the jump ship, make your escape,
到任何你想去的地方度过余生
live out the rest of your life anywhere you like.
如果你杀了我
And if you kill me, well,
也比被关在这里
it's better than being locked up in this place
跟个马戏团怪物似的好多了
like some kind of circus freak.
那我就当你同意了
I take that as a yes.
开战吧
Sound the bell.
你不用敲门
You don't have to knock.
-这也是你的房♥间 -是啊 我知道
- It's your room too. - Yeah, I know.
只是...我们最近有点奇怪
It's just... things have been weird.
是从我告诉你 我有一个
Since I told you I had a love child
其实不曾有过的爱子
that I didn't really have,
还是从你告诉我 你一直爱着...
or since you told me that you're still in love with--
你知道我爱你哪一点吗 雷
You know what I love about you, Ray, is,
是你总能正面看待事情
you always manage to find the bright side.
不管发生什么 你总是不放弃
And no matter what, you never give up.
请不要放弃我们的感情
So please, don't give up on us.
我没有放弃
I'm not giving up,
但要忽略这个数字太难了
but it's hard to ignore the math.
你和卡特生生世世都在一起
You and Carter have spent lifetimes together,
每一世你们都会相爱
and in each one, you've fallen in love,
为什么这一世会例外
so why would this lifetime be any different?
我以前没遇到过你
Well, I never met you before.
雷 卡特是我的过去
Look, Ray, Carter is my past.
而你是我的未来
You are my future.
汪达尔
Vandal.
没想到你这么快就恢复了
Oh, I didn't expect you up and about so soon.
父亲让我好好休息
My father wanted me to rest,
但我想继续学习
but I wanted to resume my studies.
好孩子
Oh, good boy.
那...先学什么好呢
So...where should we begin?
学希腊神话吧
Well, I was thinking Greek mythology.
听过俄狄浦斯·雷克斯的故事吗
Do you know the tale of Oedipus Rex?
他被他父亲流放前曾是盗贼王子
He was a prince of thieves before his father exiled him.
为什么
Why?
因为国王是个懦夫
Well, because the king was a coward.
他听到预言说有朝一日他儿子
He had heard a prophecy that one day his son
会夺取王位 所以他捆住儿子的脚
would take his crown, so he bound his boy's feet
扔进丛林 让他自生自灭
and tossed him into the woods to die.
后来这男孩做了什么
What did the boy do?
做了他不得不做的事
He did what he had to do.
有一天 预言成真了
And one day, the prophecy came true,
王子变成了伟大而强大的国王
and the prince became a great and powerful king.
不过这并不容易
Though it wasn't easy.
伟大的事都不容易
Great things are never easy.
很不幸 我们的介入没能阻止
Unfortunately, our interactions have done nothing
皮尔·德加顿取得霸权
to halt Per Degaton's rise to power.
反倒巩固了他的霸权
If anything, we've merely cemented it.
事实上 本来要五年后
In fact, the virus, which wasn't supposed to be
才向世界释放的病毒
unleashed upon the world for another five years...
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, Father.
现在不日就将散播开
Will now be released in a matter of days.
大家知道 前任主席
As you all know, our former chairman's chair
将在企业集团的位置 传于其子
is in the Conglomerate passed to his son,
新主席年纪尚幼 命我辅佐代理
who due to his age elected me to act as his proxy.
新官上任第一把火
First order of business,
我想重新探讨一下
I would like to revisit our discussion
企业集团外界
concerning the population crisis
人口过多这个问题
beyond the Conglomerate's borders.
大家知道 我们已有解决途径
As we all know, we already have a solution.
我做了正确的事吗 吉迪恩
Did I do the right thing, Gideon?
不杀人通常被认为是
Not committing murder is generally considered
正确的事 船长
the right thing, Captain.
但在这种情况下...
In this instance...
我不确定
I wonder.
我们说好的 米克
We had a deal, Mick.
杀了我 你就自♥由♥了
Kill me and you walk.
这是你想要的 对吧
It's what you wanted, isn't it,
离开这个团队
to get off the team?
我已经不确定自己想要什么
I don't know what I want anymore.
说到底 这根本不重要
Truth is, it doesn't matter.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
不管我是走是留 都是死路一条
Whether I stay or leave, I'm dead.
我们都得死
We're all dead.
上次我没把你们抓回去
Since I failed to bring you in,
时间之主就想要抓我
the Time Master's want to bring me in,
这次他们势在必得
and this time, they're not gonna take any chances.
他们会派猎人 雇佣兵
They're called the Hunters, mercenaries,
那些人不像我 他们毫无人性
and unlike me, there isn't a human part left in them.
他们要把我们困在消失点吗
So they want to lock us all up in the Vanishing Point?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表